How Does This Make Sense?

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Went to the big-box drug store today to pick up a RX. I asked if I could use the bathroom (you have to get a key) but was told they were closed because of COVID restrictions. I had just finished going to the recycle center and my hands were pretty dirty. I did use hand wash gel I have in my car but I needed some soap and water and a sink. No such luck. I also had to pee (been on the road a few hours) but, no such luck. In fact, most establishments in town have closed their bathrooms. I solved the problem and irrigated one of the trees in their parking lot. :scared1:

Went to the big-box drug store today to pick up a RX. I asked if I could use the bathroom (you have to get a key) but was told they were closed because of COVID restrictions. I had just finished going to the recycle center and my hands were pretty dirty. I did use hand wash gel I have in my car but I needed some soap and water and a sink. No such luck. I also had to pee (been on the road a few hours) but, no such luck. In fact, most establishments in town have closed their bathrooms. I solved the problem and irrigated one of the trees in their parking lot. :scared1:
I have used toiletrees. You should have used the outside brick wall of the store.

Something similar happened to 2 Texas cowboys while visiting New York City. So they walked out onto the Brooklyn Bridge and took a pee off the side of the bridge, One cowboy said, "Damn, that water's cold." The other cowboy said, "Deep too."

Something similar happened to 2 Texas cowboys while visiting New York City. So they walked out onto the Brooklyn Bridge and took a pee off the side of the bridge, One cowboy said, "Damn, that water's cold." The other cowboy said, "Deep too."

Damn stop biting off of Richard Pryor, it was a lot funnier when he told it.

How does it make sense? It doesn't.
A store where I work does the same thing --- there's a bathroom, but it's closed to the public, open for employees. And yet almost every time I go in there somebody has left the toilet open.

But closed to the public, as if the public no longer has bodily functions, makes about as much sense as "we gotta go buy out the store supply of toilet paper".

OK well let's say I gave that tree a deep root soaking..... :auiqs.jpg:

Americans have a thing about public restrooms.

In Europe, I hear, there are (or at least used to be) restrooms on the street for pedestrians to use.

Here in Los Angeles when they were building the subway in the 1990s, it was decided NOT to build restrooms for passengers. Why? The police were afraid that such places would encourage prostitution and gay cruising. So it is said that if you use an elevator in the subway system here, do not be shocked if you see feces on the elevator floor.

Americans have a thing about public restrooms.

In Europe, I hear, there are (or at least used to be) restrooms on the street for pedestrians to use.

Here in Los Angeles when they were building the subway in the 1990s, it was decided NOT to build restrooms for passengers. Why? The police were afraid that such places would encourage prostitution and gay cruising. So it is said that if you use an elevator in the subway system here, do not be shocked if you see feces on the elevator floor.

Sheesh. Puritanism just won't die. Even in the West.

You can't do that in Texas.

Back in the early eighties, when every gas station restroom in Houston was closed to the public for various shoddy reasons, Trammel Crow (Hi-rise billionaire developer) was riding in his chauffeur driven limo when his driver tried unsuccessfully to relieve himself at several stations.

Finally, he couldn't hold it anymore and pissed outside of the car. He was spotted by Houston's finest and arrested for it.

Due to the stack of lawsuits filed by mister Crow, The Texas legislature passed laws stating that you cannot operate a public business without public restroom facilities. Plumbing problems must be repaired within 24 hours, or you will be shut down.

The heartless bastards at walmart have removed all the benches and water fountains so people with broken legs can't sit down or get a drink.

One of the many reasons why truck drivers want to strike. They can’t find food or restrooms while on the road. Plus idiot democrats allow the rioters to attack them with no repercussions.

You can't do that in Texas.

Back in the early eighties, when every gas station restroom in Houston was closed to the public for various shoddy reasons, Trammel Crow (Hi-rise billionaire developer) was riding in his chauffeur driven limo when his driver tried unsuccessfully to relieve himself at several stations.

Finally, he couldn't hold it anymore and pissed outside of the car. He was spotted by Houston's finest and arrested for it.

Due to the stack of lawsuits filed by mister Crow, The Texas legislature passed laws stating that you cannot operate a public business without public restroom facilities. Plumbing problems must be repaired within 24 hours, or you will be shut down.
Yeah, here you can get arrested if a cop sees you peeing thankfully I found a secluded spot right by the homeless guy. :scared1:

I think I'd have watered one of the walls of their building.

Forum List

Back