How EVIL is liberalism anyway?

CYWmV4-WMAA6BLr.jpg

Yeah, sure you do. :cuckoo:

Your convenient self-serving anecdotal evidence you plucked from your ass does not make an Internet hoax a reality.

So? What was Naomi selling, moron? Holy fuck but are you ever dense. Keep on loving yourself some "gubermint", ya commie POS........but bear this in mind...it's not gonna be the utopia that you think it will be.
Shrieks the demented psych patient who thinks everything he sees on the Internet is real. :cuckoo:

Shrieks the leftard that believes in his corporate "gubermint" and that it has never committed atrocities against the very people it was suppose to protect......it's not me that has a few screws loose, moron.
Sadly, your dementia worsens. Where did I say the government never did that?

I didn't. You're just so fucking insane, you think I did. :cuckoo:

Just like you did when you thought I denied there were subliminal messages in that video. :cuckoo:

All the while the Internet hoax you idiotically believe is real remains a hoax.

Not a hoax and you don't have the balls to admit it......
Translation: I'm not insane like you are.

And yeah, sure, it's not an Internet hoax ... and pigs can fly... we know this is true because it's on the Internet...

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Yeah, I get you're completely batshit insane.

Now you're claiming the U.S. government divulged clandestine operations to Americans who tuned in late enough to watch the Star Spangled Banner as the networks signed off. :cuckoo:

Yeah, that is exactly what I am saying. Why would they put the words to the national anthem at sign off otherwise? I just gave you the reason as to why "Ultra" and Naomi" where placed in it along with asking people to "buy" it. This all came out in the mid to late 70's as to what they were doing to American citizens using trauma based mind control. Sure wasn't much uproar about it. Kennedy was right...the CIA should have been busted into tiny pieces. Idiots like you have no critical thinking skills.

Hitler’s Mind Control Experiments and How They Influenced Modern Propaganda
Why would they is the wrong question. You can't prove they did. You can't prove that video actually aired in the early 60's. MKNaomi had nothing to do with mind control and you're batshit insane. Even worse than I imagined that you think the government revealed clandestine operations to Americans on TV.

Add all that up and it spells, h-o-a-x.

BTW, I am old enough to remember the sign off in the 60's and the words that they put on the bottom of the screen.....

Your convenient self-serving anecdotal evidence you plucked from your ass does not make an Internet hoax a reality.

So? What was Naomi selling, moron? Holy fuck but are you ever dense. Keep on loving yourself some "gubermint", ya commie POS........but bear this in mind...it's not gonna be the utopia that you think it will be.
Just so you know brother - Fauny is a special kind of tool. Astoundingly ignorant. Typical hypocrite. Refuses to accept facts. Just block them and move on so you don't have to sift through their nonsense as you look for something worth reading in the thread.

This is how evil liberalism is. Nothing but violence. Intolerance. Hate.

Meanwhile, in East Oakland, California, five activists from Direct Action Everywhere, a radical animal rights organization, rushed the stage during a Bernie Sanders speech. The Secret Service moved to protect Sanders and an activist was beaten with a baton.

Political Insanity of the Left Swamps Democrat Campaigns

Yeah, that is exactly what I am saying. Why would they put the words to the national anthem at sign off otherwise? I just gave you the reason as to why "Ultra" and Naomi" where placed in it along with asking people to "buy" it. This all came out in the mid to late 70's as to what they were doing to American citizens using trauma based mind control. Sure wasn't much uproar about it. Kennedy was right...the CIA should have been busted into tiny pieces. Idiots like you have no critical thinking skills.

Why would they is the wrong question. You can't prove they did. You can't prove that video actually aired in the early 60's. MKNaomi had nothing to do with mind control and you're batshit insane. Even worse than I imagined that you think the government revealed clandestine operations to Americans on TV.

BTW, I am old enough to remember the sign off in the 60's and the words that they put on the bottom of the screen.....

Just so you know brother - Fauny is a special kind of tool. Astoundingly ignorant. Typical hypocrite. Refuses to accept facts. Just block them and move on so you don't have to sift through their nonsense as you look for something worth reading in the thread.

Yeah, I know....I simply want people to wake up as to what is really going on. There is some bad shit heading our way but we have good people fighting on our behalf. There are inter-agency wars going on that most have no clue about but people have got to wake up and they need to prepare to weather the storm.

Yeah, I know....I simply want people to wake up as to what is really going on. There is some bad shit heading our way but we have good people fighting on our behalf. There are inter-agency wars going on that most have no clue about but people have got to wake up and they need to prepare to weather the storm.
Sadly - there is no waking up the government dependency crowd as they don't really care one way or another. Fauny views the rights and liberties that other people died for as nothing more than little poker chips to be cashed in, in exchange for government table scraps like pitiful healthcare, ghetto housing, etc.

I can't decide which is funnier ... being called a special kind of tool by the poster who actually denied the economy was in recession when Obama was sworn in ... or an idiot who claims he has me on ignore but can still see my posts that are included in someone else's posts (which are not included when you actually have someone on ignore).

:lmao:

Sadly - there is no waking up the government dependency crowd as they don't really care one way or another. Fauny views the rights and liberties that other people died for as nothing more than little poker chips to be cashed in, in exchange for government table scraps like pitiful healthcare, ghetto housing, etc.
You've run away like a pussy from this in the past, so I have little hope you will answer this time ... buuut.... in what ways am I dependent upon the government?

He is in for a "Come to Jesus" revelation because they are about to bring down this great big house of cards that is our financial system. Brokerage houses have been selling gold certificates for gold that they do not have on hand and the banks are leveraged as much as 50 to one in the derivatives market. They have been trying to plug up holes in the dyke but new ones just keep springing up so now they are eyeing bank deposits and 401K plans to shore up the "too big to fail" banksters...it could be a very bumpy ride.

100 million dead men, women and children...murdered for no reason other than the pursuit of liberal big government.......

You've run away like a pussy from this in the past, so I have little hope you will answer this time ... buuut.... in what ways am I dependent upon the government?

Dude, you folded like a cheap chair when I explained that MKNaomi was a CIA mind control program that showed up on that subliminal footage of the sign off for the National Anthem.......you had nothing....zero....zilch. The only pussy here is you. You can't out-debate me because I know more than you through due diligence...get it now????

Dude, you folded like a cheap chair when I explained that MKNaomi was a CIA mind control program that showed up on that subliminal footage of the sign off for the National Anthem.......you had nothing....zero....zilch. The only pussy here is you. You can't out-debate me because I know more than you through due diligence...get it now????
Your dementia is speaking for you again. Your claim is that the U.S. goverment divulged clandestine operations to the American public on TV and that it's true because it's on the Internet. :cuckoo: You're so far gone, you can't even distinguish between an Internet hoax and reality.

Your dementia is speaking for you again. Your claim is that the U.S. goverment divulged clandestine operations to the American public on TV and that it's true because it's on the Internet. :cuckoo: You're so far gone, you can't even distinguish between an Internet hoax and reality.

Dude you are so far in over your head when it comes to this topic of propaganda and TV that it is downright pathetic. Nazi Germany had television and used it for propaganda purposes back in the mid 1930's. They didn't reach that many households but they were working on flicker rates to send subliminal messages up until they bugged out for the United States under Operation Paperclip in 1947. America didn't have it's first TV until 1947........wow? See how little you know? Where did the OSS/CIA get MK-Ultra and MKNaomi from? That's right, friends and neighbors...the Nazis!!!

Thanks for playing and please take a coffee mug and a t-shirt as parting gifts! Once again you get "schooled" and your ass thoroughly kicked. Come on back for more, Fraud....I man Faun......I never get bored with this. (snicker)

Dude you are so far in over your head when it comes to this topic of propaganda and TV that it is downright pathetic. Nazi Germany had television and used it for propaganda purposes back in the mid 1930's. They didn't reach that many households but they were working on flicker rates to send subliminal messages up until they bugged out for the United States under Operation Paperclip in 1947. America didn't have it's first TV until 1947........wow? See how little you know? Where did the OSS/CIA get MK-Ultra and MKNaomi from? That's right, friends and neighbors...the Nazis!!!

Thanks for playing and please take a coffee mug and a t-shirt as parting gifts! Once again you get "schooled" and your ass thoroughly kicked. Come on back for more, Fraud....I man Faun......I never get bored with this. (snicker)
You conspiracy nuts are simply too fucking deranged. That video is an Internet hoax. The subliminal messages were added.

Here is the actual video on a website which stores many old video clips... not one uploaded to youtube by someone calling themselves, naomi. Fast forward to the 3:54 mark to be further humiliated as there were no subliminal messages...

FuzzyMemories.TV - - WMAQ Channel 5 - PSA's, Meditation, and Station Sign-Off (1989)

You conspiracy nuts are simply too fucking deranged. That video is an Internet hoax. The subliminal messages were added.

Here is the actual video on a website which stores many old video clips... not one uploaded to youtube by someone calling themselves, naomi. Fast forward to the 3:54 mark to be further humiliated as there were no subliminal messages...

FuzzyMemories.TV - - WMAQ Channel 5 - PSA's, Meditation, and Station Sign-Off (1989)

Ummmmm, sign offs for network TV ended by the late 1970's when television stations never "signed off"....again, you lose......

Ummmmm, sign offs for network TV ended by the late 1970's when television stations never "signed off"....again, you lose......
Here we see the conspiracy nut invent yet more bullshit to maintain their insanity.

Meanwhile, here are just a few examples of other station signoffs; some extending well into the 1980's. So no, ya flaming freak, network signoffs were not completely gone by the 1970's. :cuckoo:

TV-Signoffs.com - New TV Sign-off Video Clips Page

Fortunately for my own personal entertainment, conspiracy nuts like this one never give up. They can't. Confronting reality would shatter their entire existence.

Here we see the conspiracy nut invent yet more bullshit to maintain their insanity.

Meanwhile, here are just a few examples of other station signoffs; some extending well into the 1980's. So no, ya flaming freak, network signoffs were not completely gone by the 1970's. :cuckoo:

Fortunately for my own personal entertainment, conspiracy nuts like this one never give up. They can't. Confronting reality would shatter their entire existence.

I know more than you....infinitely more.....you couldn't walk 100 steps in my shoes much less a mile. You simply provide cannon fodder for me...someone that is your intellectual "better".......deal with it, little man.

Last edited:

I know more than you....infinitely more.....you couldn't walk 100 steps in my shoes much less a mile. You simply provide cannon fodder for me...someone that is your intelectual "better".......deal with it, little man.
Spits the flaming retard who was just embarrassed by someone who he claims superior intelligence over by claiming TV networks stopped signing off in the late 70's, only to be schooled with even more network signoffs from the mid to late 80's.

Want more humiliation, ya fruit loop dingus?

Why, of course you do.

Here's where the idea for those subliminal messages came from which someone duped your superior intelligence with an Internet hoax...

The 1988 John Carpenter horror film, They Live...

theylive-messages.png

I know more than you....infinitely more.....you couldn't walk 100 steps in my shoes much less a mile. You simply provide cannon fodder for me...someone that is your intelectual "better".......deal with it, little man.
Spits the flaming retard who was just embarrassed by someone who he claims superior intelligence over by claiming TV networks stopped signing off in the late 70's, only to be schooled with even more network signoffs from the mid to late 80's.

Why, of course you do.

Here's where the idea for those subliminal messages came from which someone duped your superior intelligence with an Internet hoax...

theylive-messages.png

Spare me.....nothing in that movie that said "Gubermit Was God"...now was there? Perhaps John Carpenter knew a little bit more and was "in the know" about the powers that be....kinda like "Eyes Wide Shut"???? Yeah, I know quite a bit about prediction programming......indeed I do. (snicker)

Why, of course you do.

theylive-messages.png

Spare me.....nothing in that movie that said "Gubermit Was God"...now was there? Perhaps John Carpenter knew a little bit more and was "in the know" about the powers that be....kinda like "Eyes Wide Shut"???? Yeah, I know quite a bit about prediction programming......indeed I do. (snicker)

What?? The hoaxer added some of their own messages? That can't be, right? Even though many of the subliminal messages are exactly the same messages which appeared in a Hollywood movie. Because the hoax included additional government sounding terms, that means it wasn't a hoax, right?

:cuckoo:

See that? Just as I predicted... even in the face of evidence it's a hoax, the forum conspiracy nut who thinks he's so smart, can't bring himself to face reality. The alternate universe he dwells in simply won't permit it.

Let's tally up the damage thus far...

The video he posted with subliminal messages was shown to him without the subliminal messages.

he persists by lying that TV stations stopped airing signoffs in the 1970's. Calls himself the winner of this argument.

I demonstrate that he lied by linking more TV signoffs from the 80's. Couldn't have been easier to prove how insane he is.

he persists by claiming he smarter than me. Even as I school him.

So I post a video clip from a horror movie with scenes about subliminal messages which contained many of the same subliminal messages that are found in the hoax video.

he persists by suggesting the hoax video is not a hoax because the hoaxer added some of their own catch phrases. As though that means the video couldn't possibly be a hoax since it's common knowledge among conspiracy nuts like this one that hoaxers lack the imagination to create material for their hoaxes.

And lastly, bringing us full circle to where we began.... you have to be completely fucking deranged to think the U.S. government reveals clandestine operations to the American people on TV. :cuckoo: That's not to say the U.S. government hasn't done some horrible shit; but you're insane to think they broadcast secret plans on television.

Fortunately for you, being a conspiracy nut means you fit the bill of being completely fucking deranged to believe that video was real.

G'head... this is where you tell me again how smart you are.

MSN-Emoticon-laughing-127.gif

Forum List

Back