How EVIL is liberalism anyway?

Why, it's so evil it created this country.

Say, do you still believe "liberal" and "conservtive" refer to "what size the government is"? Remember that shit? That was hilarious. Like a hat size. :lmao:

Liberalism, in the manner it is today, didn't create this country. That lie has been debunked.

Your failure to understand definitions, while epic in its own right, is not my concern.

Notice that Buttsoiler just picked up and ran away from my last several challenges to define how any of his juvenile trolling refers to "Liberalism". He's scared of me.

No one is scared of you in any way, shape, or form.

I understand that Liberals of today are not the same as the Classical Liberals that formed this country. You have yet to learn that, dumbass. Now, run along and do what little kids do.

Don't think so huh? How come he runs and hides whenever I challenge him on that shit? And we know he's reading it, because he just 'thanked' your post that was talking about it.

He's scared shitless and so are you. Neither one of you has offered a definition or example that you can defend. You just want to hide behind oxymoronic misdefinitions that only work in George Orwell novels. You don't dare get specific because you know I'll nail your ass to the wall.

Cowards.

Say, do you still believe "liberal" and "conservtive" refer to "what size the government is"? Remember that shit? That was hilarious. Like a hat size. :lmao:

Liberalism, in the manner it is today, didn't create this country. That lie has been debunked.
Isn't it fall down hilarious how liberals want to declare that it was liberals who founded this nation in one breath, and then want to condemn the founders as "evil racist slave owners"?!? Oops....

Did I now?

Link?
Hey junior....you were blocked a long time ago. I seriously had no idea you had jumped into this thread (I have no way to see it). Kind of hilarious that you think a post has something to do with you when it doesn't. It illustrates:

A.) How unimportant you actually are

B.) How important you are to yourself in your own mind

But that being said libtard - the site is filled with libtards such as yourself proclaiming that the founders were "evil slave owning racists" in one breath and "liberal" in the next. Which is half true - we know that liberals are the party of racism. But they sure as hell did not found this nation.

Don't think so huh? How come he runs and hides whenever I challenge him on that shit? And we know he's reading it, because he just 'thanked' your post that was talking about it.
I can see his posts you dumb shit. :lmao:

I thanked him for his posts. I had no idea he was responding to your ignorant ass. :lol:

Your failure to understand definitions, while epic in its own right, is not my concern.

Notice that Buttsoiler just picked up and ran away from my last several challenges to define how any of his juvenile trolling refers to "Liberalism". He's scared of me.

No one is scared of you in any way, shape, or form.

I understand that Liberals of today are not the same as the Classical Liberals that formed this country. You have yet to learn that, dumbass. Now, run along and do what little kids do.

He's scared shitless and so are you. Neither one of you has offered a definition or example that you can defend. You just want to hide behind oxymoronic misdefinitions that only work in George Orwell novels. You don't dare get specific because you know I'll nail your ass to the wall.

Cowards.

No one is scared of you, son, figuratively or literally. You're a pussy in both ways.

I thanked him for his posts. I had no idea he was responding to your ignorant ass. :lol:

That explanation is far above the level a retard like Pogo stick can comprehend.

Or as General MacArthur said: "For the framers of the Constitution
were the most liberal thinkers of all the ages and the charter they produced out of the liberal revolution of their time has never been and is not now surpassed in liberal thought."
Yeah....General MacArthur and General Washington were old pals. They spent of time together both on the battlefield and with their families after the war.

Oh wait....that's right.... :eusa_doh:

What in the wide world of fuck is that supposed to mean?
The fact that you need a couple of short, simple sentences explained to you really illustrates the astounding depths of your ignorance and your illiteracy...

Isn't it fall down hilarious how liberals want to declare that it was liberals who founded this nation in one breath, and then want to condemn the founders as "evil racist slave owners"?!? Oops....
Just as white wigs were fashionable at the time, so slavery was acceptable. But as time goes on white wigs lose their appeal, and slavery begins to seem wrong. In short we continue growing with the liberal philosophy. Some day we will have health care, and a fix on recessions and depressions.

Yuh huh. Then why did you thank him if you had no idea wtf he was talking about? Are you stupid?

By the way --

--- evacuate for any hurricanes in 20 minutes lately?

Neither one of you has offered a definition or example that you can defend. You just want to hide behind oxymoronic misdefinitions that only work in George Orwell novels.
I've provided like 60 pages of links that illustrates the evils of liberalism. Get an adult to show you how to click on links and then ask that adult to read the article that emerges. Ok?

Or as General MacArthur said: "For the framers of the Constitution
were the most liberal thinkers of all the ages and the charter they produced out of the liberal revolution of their time has never been and is not now surpassed in liberal thought."
Yeah....General MacArthur and General Washington were old pals. They spent of time together both on the battlefield and with their families after the war.

Oh wait....that's right.... :eusa_doh:

What in the wide world of fuck is that supposed to mean?
The fact that you need a couple of short, simple sentences explained to you really illustrates the astounding depths of your ignorance and your illiteracy...

The fact that you go run and hide whenever I challenge your premise, while clearly aware of what I'm writing, illustrates the astounding depths of your abject cowardice.

Neither one of you has offered a definition or example that you can defend. You just want to hide behind oxymoronic misdefinitions that only work in George Orwell novels.
I've provided like 60 pages of links that illustrates the evils of liberalism. Get an adult to show you how to click on links and then ask that adult to read the article that emerges. Ok?

And I've challenged you to explain the connection multiple times.
And you ran away. Every time. Because you can't do it.

Just as white wigs were fashionable at the time, so slavery was acceptable. But as time goes on white wigs lose their appeal, and slavery begins to seem wrong. In short we continue growing with the liberal philosophy. Some day we will have health care, and a fix on recessions and depressions.

WE, meaning, this guy, already has healthcare. That's what happens when you're responsible and do for yourself what responsible people do. Irresponsible people are those that want someone else to provide them with food, clothing, shelter, healthcare, and anything damn thing else they think they should get and not have to earn. Freeloaders.

By the way -- --- evacuate for any hurricanes in 20 minutes lately?
Yeah...but I'm not a government dependent child such as yourself. Adults can easily evacuate in 20 minutes. And they can really evacuate when they have a 3 days notice to get the fuck out of Dodge.

Speaks volumes that you find it a mind-blogging task to gran what you need and evacuate in "20 minutes". I guess that's why you're a special needs child, uh?

*Making Pogo my personal bitch since December 7, 2012

I've explained the connections with what I say and you still don't accept the truth. You hide like a pussy that you were raised to be.

Again junior....had no idea you were even here. That's seems to be really upsetting you. Not surprising though. All small children find it difficult to handle the realization that they aren't important in the world.

Again junior....had no idea you were even here. That's seems to be really upsetting you. Not surprising though. All small children find it difficult to handle the realization that they aren't important in the world.

Bolshoi. You're sitting here referring to the posts, DIRECTLY TO ME. And you're STILL afraid to address them.
That's because you're a coward troll who runs away and hides. Hey, it's what you do, and you're good at it.

I've explained the connections with what I say and you still don't accept the truth. You hide like a pussy that you were raised to be.

That wasn't even directed to you. Learn how to read.

Dude....I'm with you 100%. It's liberals that accuse them of being "evil" slave owners. Not only that - but most of them abhorred slavery before they even declared independence. It just that liberals (such as Pogo) are completley ignorant of history and facts.

So it ends up name calling.

Bolshoi. You're sitting here referring to the posts, DIRECTLY TO ME. And you're STILL afraid to address them.
Give me an example junior. Because I have seen anything except these last few when I responded to 56 and saw that you were in the thread. Point to some post numbers of yours. You've been my bitch for years so if you're desperate to be humiliated again, I'm happy to oblige you.

Forum List

Back