How EVIL is liberalism anyway?

Neither one of you has offered a definition or example that you can defend. You just want to hide behind oxymoronic misdefinitions that only work in George Orwell novels.
I've provided like 60 pages of links that illustrates the evils of liberalism. Get an adult to show you how to click on links and then ask that adult to read the article that emerges. Ok?

And I've challenged you to explain the connection multiple times.
And you ran away. Every time. Because you can't do it.

I've explained the connections with what I say and you still don't accept the truth. You hide like a pussy that you were raised to be.

That wasn't even directed to you. Learn how to read.
Are you AFRAID of him?!? :lmao:

Just as white wigs were fashionable at the time, so slavery was acceptable. But as time goes on white wigs lose their appeal, and slavery begins to seem wrong. In short we continue growing with the liberal philosophy. Some day we will have health care, and a fix on recessions and depressions.
Dude....I'm with you 100%. It's liberals that accuse them of being "evil" slave owners. Not only that - but most of them abhorred slavery before they even declared independence. It just that liberals (such as Pogo) are completley ignorant of history and facts.

And again -- I challenged you for documentation of that too. And again, you ran away.
Pissant.

You don't dare get specific because you know I'll nail your ass to the wall.
So you name yourself "Pogo" and you talk 24x7 about "nailing" the "asses" of men? Uh-oh....I think someone has a serious closet homoerotic condition going on. :lmao:

*Making Pogo my personal bitch since December 7, 2012

Just as white wigs were fashionable at the time, so slavery was acceptable. But as time goes on white wigs lose their appeal, and slavery begins to seem wrong. In short we continue growing with the liberal philosophy. Some day we will have health care, and a fix on recessions and depressions.
Dude....I'm with you 100%. It's liberals that accuse them of being "evil" slave owners. Not only that - but most of them abhorred slavery before they even declared independence. It just that liberals (such as Pogo) are completley ignorant of history and facts.

And again -- I challenged you for documentation of that too. And again, you ran away.
Pissant.
I provided documentation dumb-shit. Scroll up. Jesus....you are the ultimate special needs child. If someone doesn't read it to you, you can't handle it. :eusa_doh:

Pissant.
I provided documentation dumb-shit. Scroll up. Jesus....you are the ultimate special needs child. If someone doesn't read it to you, you can't handle it. :eusa_doh:

This is exactly why I blocked him in the first place. I don't have the time to hold his little homosexual hand and lead him through everything... :eusa_doh:

Brave Buttsoiler ran away, bravely ran away.
When challenged to defend his shit,
He gallantly failed to come up with it;
When called to define "Liberalism"
He turned and fled to make more jism
Invited to document what he'd say
He very bravely ran away,
Brave brave brave brave Buttsoiler! :gay:

/thread

Neither one of you has offered a definition or example that you can defend. You just want to hide behind oxymoronic misdefinitions that only work in George Orwell novels.
I've provided like 60 pages of links that illustrates the evils of liberalism. Get an adult to show you how to click on links and then ask that adult to read the article that emerges. Ok?

I've explained the connections with what I say and you still don't accept the truth. You hide like a pussy that you were raised to be.

It's an open forum and my statement WAS directed at you.

So it ends up name calling.

Not when it's true.

He ran away when I posted to him.

Then you need to learn to read. Which is what I already noted. Because what you have there doesn't make any sense.
Not that that's any kind of a departure in this black hole of a thread.

Can you blame him? He has the intellect of a 2nd grader. He can't read. He can't write. And he comes up with "brilliant" gems like "buttsoiler" :lmao:

Seriously, who above the 3rd grade would use such a stupid, immature term? No wonder he needs to live off of government. He would never survive in the professional world.

I'm still waiting for homo Pogo to provide me with the post number of where he allegedly "challenged" me. :eusa_whistle:

Oh well....back on ignore. He's boring as hell anyway. If he does provide any proof of where he allegedly "challenged" me 65 - let me know. If it's not one of his astoundingly stupid posts, I might respond.

Then you need to learn to read. Which is what I already noted. Because what you have there doesn't make any sense.
Not that that's any kind of a departure in this black hole of a thread.

It's an open forum and I'll respond to any post I so choose. There isn't a damn thing you can do about it either.

Can you blame him? He has the intellect of a 2nd grader. He can't read. He can't write. And he comes up with "brilliant" gems like "buttsoiler" :lmao:

Seriously, who above the 3rd grade would use such a stupid, immature term? No wonder he needs to live off of government. He would never survive in the professional world.

He posted something not directly to me but to which I responded on an OPEN forum. He tried to say I shouldn't.

I'm still waiting for homo Pogo to provide me with the post number of where he allegedly "challenged" me. :eusa_whistle:

Oh well....back on ignore. He's boring as hell anyway. If he does provide any proof of where he allegedly "challenged" me 65 - let me know. If it's not one of his astoundingly stupid posts, I might respond.

Translation: "I'm still going :lalala: pretending to be too stupid to know how to use the "show ignored content" when it's inconvenient to do so, even though I've already done it when I think I can get away with it".

Still running away. Wimp.

Typical of our politicians on the left. Always mixed up in some disturbing, deviant sex scandal (and usual involving men with men). Just another Harvey Milk here... Can't imagine how turned on homo Pogo will be when he reads this story. Involves his two favorite things - meth and men.

D.C.-Area Mayor Arrested in Meth-For-Sex Sting

And once again ---- same as the last 142 times you ran away ...............

............................................. What the fuck does this have to do with "Liberalism"?

Hm?

Huh Buttsoiler?

Wassamatta? No answer?

Make it run-away number 143.

Indisputable proof that liberalism is a severe mental disease which is causing mankind to completely lose it's mind. A maniac goes on a vicious killing rampage - a man yells at him for it - and now the idiot liberals want to charge the man who yelled with “insults to the detriment of the dead”. What....the.....fuck?!?

First of all - what happened to freedom of speech? Oh wait - that's right. Liberals destroyed it.

Second - who gives a fuck about what somebody yelled at a maniac who was on a rampage?!?

Third - the murderer was alive when he was yelled at, so how could the other individual be charged with doing anything to the dead?

Fourth - how can there ever be "detriment" to the dead?!? They are DEAD! Nothing could possibly be detrimental to them!

This is the astounding stupidity of liberalism. They continue to regress humanity back towards the stone ages where man had no rights to speak, where they don't understand that a dead person is actually dead and cannot be harmed by anything, and that a murderous viking pillaging across the land has more "rights" than a person who is simply yelling at them for being a murderous thug.

‘Balcony Man’ Who Shouted Profanities at Munich Mass Shooter Reportedly Being Investigated for Insulting the Killer

Typical of our politicians on the left. Always mixed up in some disturbing, deviant sex scandal (and usual involving men with men). Just another Harvey Milk here... Can't imagine how turned on homo Pogo will be when he reads this story. Involves his two favorite things - meth and men.

D.C.-Area Mayor Arrested in Meth-For-Sex Sting

What the fuck does this have to do with "Liberalism"?
LMAO! What does it not have to do with liberalism? First and foremost - the obvious (for anyone with the intellect above a newborn infant) - it was done by a liberal. Second, liberalism promotes promiscuity, homosexuality, and drug use. So it is no surprise that those who subscribe to the liberal ideology engage in those behaviors.

That's it homo Pogo? That was what you pounded your chest about? Your big "challenge" was to ask what it had to do with liberalism when it clearly had everything to do with liberalism. See - this is why you're blocked junior. You're an immature simpleton who adds nothing of value. You're a waste of time. Your question is literally as stupid as saying "what does heat have to do with the sun"? Don't bother responding cupcake - I can promise you that I will not see it. I don't have time for your astounding level of ignorant drivel.

Forum List

Back