How exactly did Trump collude with Russia?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Two years later, and millions of dollars of investigations, and we still don't have an answer.

Two years later, and millions of dollars of investigations, and we still don't have an answer.
125FA8BF-9DC7-4B2E-96D1-64EEDB92CDA3.jpeg

You don't have the answer because Mueller hasn't completed his report yet. Hang tight, cause it won't be much longer.

You don't have the answer because Mueller hasn't completed his report yet. Hang tight, cause it won't be much longer.
Right the secret report that we all get to wait for.

The fact that you still believe in this fairy tale proves you are stupid.

But my guess is, you're not really stupid, and you don't really believe in it.

If that's what you truly believe, I predict much wailing and gnashing of teeth in your immediate future. it'll be like 2016 all over again.

images

The Russians sure aren't getting their money's worth. I mean, shouldn't Trump have disarmed all our nukes by now?

If that's what you truly believe, I predict much wailing and gnashing of teeth in your immediate future. it'll be like 2016 all over again.

images

I trust Mueller to present a well documented report. If Trump did nothing wrong, the report will show that.

images

I trust Mueller to present a well documented report. If Trump did nothing wrong, the report will show that.
I’ve got some ocean front property in Montana to sell you if your...interested? (Guppie)

images

I’ve got some ocean front property in Montana to sell you if your...interested? (Guppie)

I'm not surprised you are trying to sell ocean front property in Montana. Scams are about all right wingers are interested in.

The Russians sure aren't getting their money's worth. I mean, shouldn't Trump have disarmed all our nukes by now?

I bet Putin will never forgive him for having those 200 Russian mercenaries slaughtered in Syria.

Obama never would have done that. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back