How exactly did Trump collude with Russia?

The evidence is already in the public record. We don't need Mueller. I spelled out the crime. Enough said.

Then why don't you go "arrest" Trump, yourself? That would be quite hilarious, seeing the Secret Service with their knee on your neck, and all that...

"Why am I being detained???? I know my rights!!!" :laughing0301:
:laughing0301: Back at you there Mr. coward hiding behind Hillary with no counter rebuttal to what the law says. Can't debate the law can you, so you take your poor sorry excuse for an argument and throw it in with all the other useless Hillary deflections? Lol! What a friggin loser.

Go pleasure yourself with a rusty, AIDS-infected garden rake, loser.

See you again in 2020, and guess what? You'll still lose. :21:
No rebuttals to the facts. No nothing! And I'm the loser? Lol! You have become quite the pitiful sight here for all to see.

So people, it appears Mr. JGalt has lost his mojo. He can no longer debate what cannot be debated, so he is dismissing himself in this pitiful defeat of his, by cowardly bailing out. Have a great night.

Nothing to rebut, as you have no point. Facts are also useless, as you you refuse to believe them if they smacked you on the face.
You want more punishment huh? Good! Let's rock and roll. Just you and me right here, right now. You got the balls? I don't think so. I'll go first, then you present your rebuttal of facts;
The Act and Commission regulations include a broad prohibition on foreign national activity in connection with elections in the United States. 52 U.S.C. § 30121 and generally, 11 CFR 110.20. In general, foreign nationals are prohibited from the following activities:

• Making any contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or making any expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement in connection with any federal, state or local election in the United States;
  • Making any contribution or donation to any committee or organization of any national, state, district, or local political party (including donations to a party nonfederal account or office building account);
  • Making any disbursement for an electioneering communication;
  • Making any donation to a presidential inaugural committee.

Two years later, and millions of dollars of investigations, and we still don't have an answer.

You don't have the answer because Mueller hasn't completed his report yet. Hang tight, cause it won't be much longer.
I heard that Muller's investigation has discovered that Ellen DeGeneres is a lesbian.

Sounds about like some of the crap crazy right wingers are making up about the investigation.

Two years later, and millions of dollars of investigations, and we still don't have an answer.

You don't have the answer because Mueller hasn't completed his report yet. Hang tight, cause it won't be much longer.
I heard that Muller's investigation has discovered that Ellen DeGeneres is a lesbian.
And I heard that as long as retards keep behaving like retards, Mueller's investigation will be a success.

soooooo are saying that Ellen is not a lesbian?

LOL!!! Oh my goodness!!! If Mueller had any evidence of collusion, it would have been leaked long ago and there would have been indictments relating to Russian collusion. Not a single one of Mueller's indictments has anything to do with Russian collusion. Heck, some of them involve stuff that happened years ago, long before Trump even ran for office.

You have no idea how much Mueller might have. You're just hoping the president isn't lying about no collusion.
They know he is. And that is their problem.

The only thing that embarrasses me, is that you little children are too immature to acknowledged the results of a free and legal election.

Get over it: You lost. Hillary is not, nor will she ever be your President.

No one but you folks are talking about Hillary in terms of the Presidency.

YOU need to get over it

Then why don't you go "arrest" Trump, yourself? That would be quite hilarious, seeing the Secret Service with their knee on your neck, and all that...

"Why am I being detained???? I know my rights!!!" :laughing0301:
:laughing0301: Back at you there Mr. coward hiding behind Hillary with no counter rebuttal to what the law says. Can't debate the law can you, so you take your poor sorry excuse for an argument and throw it in with all the other useless Hillary deflections? Lol! What a friggin loser.

No rebuttals to the facts. No nothing! And I'm the loser? Lol! You have become quite the pitiful sight here for all to see.

So people, it appears Mr. JGalt has lost his mojo. He can no longer debate what cannot be debated, so he is dismissing himself in this pitiful defeat of his, by cowardly bailing out. Have a great night.

Nothing to rebut, as you have no point. Facts are also useless, as you you refuse to believe them if they smacked you on the face.
You want more punishment huh? Good! Let's rock and roll. Just you and me right here, right now. You got the balls? I don't think so. I'll go first, then you present your rebuttal of facts;
The Act and Commission regulations include a broad prohibition on foreign national activity in connection with elections in the United States. 52 U.S.C. § 30121 and generally, 11 CFR 110.20. In general, foreign nationals are prohibited from the following activities:

• Making any contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or making any expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement in connection with any federal, state or local election in the United States;
  • Making any contribution or donation to any committee or organization of any national, state, district, or local political party (including donations to a party nonfederal account or office building account);

Too long. Didn't read.

And I heard that as long as retards keep behaving like retards, Mueller's investigation will be a success.

soooooo are saying that Ellen is not a lesbian?
No, I'm saying you are retarded. Have a nice day.

Too long. Didn't read.
Then you don't have the balls. Why don't you dismiss yourself? Haven't you had enough of being made a fool of?

The only thing that embarrasses me, is that you little children are too immature to acknowledged the results of a free and legal election.

Get over it: You lost. Hillary is not, nor will she ever be your President.

No one but you folks are talking about Hillary in terms of the Presidency.

YOU need to get over it

Ya'll sure hate hearing about her, don't you?

She must have been an awful embarrassment to you. :biggrin:

Too long. Didn't read.

Be honest and say it had too many big words and you couldn't read it.

Too long. Didn't read.
Then you don't have the balls. Why don't you dismiss yourself? Haven't you had enough of being made a fool of?

You're the only fool I've seen around here tonight. Must really suck having such an overblown sense of self-importance.

Wait, don't tell me: You're the kid who everyone picked on in the playground, right?

:laughing0301:

Too long. Didn't read.

This crowd is so easy. It's almost as easy as competing with a child. And their weaknesses are so easily exposed. I feel sorry for them sometimes, until I realize that the criminality they support is dangerous to this country. Then I no longer feel sorry for them.

Too long. Didn't read.

Why should I bother with anything that doofus has to say? He would be better serving his cause by joining whatever protest is going on tonight, and being thrown in jail with the rest of them.

But still nobody would give a crap, so...

Too long. Didn't read.

Why should I bother with anything that doofus has to say? He would be better serving his cause by joining whatever protest is going on tonight, and being thrown in jail with the rest of them.

But still nobody would give a crap, so...
Lol! You must? Aren't you still responding, and countering nothing. You lost twenty posts ago, and your still making an idiot of yourself. I posted the U.S. code. Where the hell is yours? Debate something man, or get the hell out.

What criminality? And you missed this from the link you posted in your other thread, Mueller faces a set back. -

The court filing indicated Mueller’s team also had suffered a potential setback, after gaining access to a witness with potential knowledge of several key events relevant to the probe during his tenure with Trump’s campaign from March to August 2016, including a Trump Tower meeting attended by a Russian lawyer and the Republican National Convention.

Too long. Didn't read.

This crowd is so easy. It's almost as easy as competing with a child. And their weaknesses are so easily exposed. I feel sorry for them sometimes, until I realize that the criminality they support is dangerous to this country. Then I no longer feel sorry for them.

Forum List

Back