How exactly did Trump collude with Russia?

Two years later, and millions of dollars of investigations, and we still don't have an answer.

You don't have the answer because Mueller hasn't completed his report yet. Hang tight, cause it won't be much longer.

If that's what you truly believe, I predict much wailing and gnashing of teeth in your immediate future. it'll be like 2016 all over again.

images

I trust Mueller to present a well documented report. If Trump did nothing wrong, the report will show that.
I’ve got some ocean front property in Montana to sell you if your...interested? (Guppie)

I'm not surprised you are trying to sell ocean front property in Montana. Scams are about all right wingers are interested in.

What's even funnier, is that you schmucks keep falling for it. :laughing0301:

One can only assume that if nothing has surfaced as yet either there is no basis for collusion or just possibly they have been ignoring the facts and intent behind the original allegation which is rather suspicious, kind of Nixonian in nature.

Two years later, and millions of dollars of investigations, and we still don't have an answer.
The Trump tower meeting is a text book conspiracy that involved members of his staff and his family who hid behind a meeting that ended up having three different made up stories, while conspiring with a foreign adversary for whom we had sanctions with. That is illegal and is a crime. In warfare, that would be viewed as treason. The conspiracy to defraud the U.S. in an election has already been proven. When the report comes out, it will be revealed then.

You don't have the answer because Mueller hasn't completed his report yet. Hang tight, cause it won't be much longer.

If that's what you truly believe, I predict much wailing and gnashing of teeth in your immediate future. it'll be like 2016 all over again.

images
No it won't. Any fool who knows how to interpret the law can read it for themselves. It was an attack on this country by using illegal election schemes with a foreign adversary. Totally illegal!

One can only assume that if nothing has surfaced as yet either there is no basis for collusion or just possibly they have been ignoring the facts and intent behind the original allegation which is rather suspicious, kind of Nixonian in nature.
Negative! The prosecutor is going after every criminal and will not stop until every stone is unturned. Which has nothing at all to do with your assumption.

images
No it won't. Any fool who knows how to interpret the law can read it for themselves. It was an attack on this country by using illegal election schemes with a foreign adversary. Totally illegal!

How's this for a change: Instead of harping about some imaginary things Trump supposedly did, do a little investigating to find out about the numerous felonies Hillary actually committed.

Open your damned eyes and quit being a useful idiot for a change.

Right the secret report that we all get to wait for.

The fact that you still believe in this fairy tale proves you are stupid.

But my guess is, you're not really stupid, and you don't really believe in it.
The evidence is already in the public record. We don't need Mueller. I spelled out the crime. Enough said.

images

How's this for a change: Instead of harping about some imaginary things Trump supposedly did, do a little investigating to find out about the numerous felonies Hillary actually committed.

It might open your eyes.
Textbook deflections like yours just exposed how weak your own case about this is. You should be embarrassed. Hiding behind Hillary. Lol! Stick to the script coward. My eyes are on the topic. What happened with yours? :auiqs.jpg:

The evidence is already in the public record. We don't need Mueller. I spelled out the crime. Enough said.

Then why don't you go "arrest" Trump, yourself? That would be quite hilarious, seeing the Secret Service with their knee on your neck, and all that...

"Why am I being detained???? I know my rights!!!" :laughing0301:

And that crime is exactly what, tax evasion, lying to the FBI regarding bank loans? Really? The evidence from a legal standpoint or some fictitious blogger? You crack me up!

images

It might open your eyes.
Textbook deflections like yours just exposed how weak your own case about this is. You should be embarrassed. Hiding behind Hillary. Lol! Stick to the script coward. My eyes are on the topic. What happened with yours? :auiqs.jpg:

The only thing that embarrasses me, is that you little children are too immature to acknowledged the results of a free and legal election.

Get over it: You lost. Hillary is not, nor will she ever be your President.

LOL!!! Oh my goodness!!! If Mueller had any evidence of collusion, it would have been leaked long ago and there would have been indictments relating to Russian collusion. Not a single one of Mueller's indictments has anything to do with Russian collusion. Heck, some of them involve stuff that happened years ago, long before Trump even ran for office.

Then why don't you go "arrest" Trump, yourself? That would be quite hilarious, seeing the Secret Service with their knee on your neck, and all that...

:laughing0301: Back at you there Mr. coward hiding behind Hillary with no counter rebuttal to what the law says. Can't debate the law can you, so you take your poor sorry excuse for an argument and throw it in with all the other useless Hillary deflections? Lol! What a friggin loser.

:laughing0301: Back at you there Mr. coward hiding behind Hillary with no counter rebuttal to what the law says. Can't debate the law can you, so you take your poor sorry excuse for an argument and throw it in with all the other useless Hillary deflections? Lol! What a friggin loser.

Go pleasure yourself with a rusty, AIDS-infected garden rake, loser.

See you again in 2020, and guess what? You'll still lose. :21:

LOL!!! Oh my goodness!!! If Mueller had any evidence of collusion, it would have been leaked long ago and there would have been indictments relating to Russian collusion. Not a single one of Mueller's indictments has anything to do with Russian collusion. Heck, some of them involve stuff that happened years ago, long before Trump even ran for office.
It doesn't need a leak there boss. All one needs is to understand how a few laws are written. Too bad you missed that boat. And by the way, Manafort is getting his plea bargain removed for lying about the Russia investigation. Which means he knows a lot, and they are going to go ahead and sentence him. So no, you are wrong. Manafort has everything to do with Russia. And if Trump tries to pardon him, or fire Mueller, go ahead.

No rebuttals to the facts. No nothing! And I'm the loser? Lol! You have become quite the pitiful sight here for all to see.

So people, it appears Mr. JGalt has lost his mojo. He can no longer debate what cannot be debated, so he is dismissing himself in this pitiful defeat of his, by cowardly bailing out. Have a great night.

Oh, and who is losing what to who? An election from a jail bird? Lol!

No rebuttals to the facts. No nothing! And I'm the loser? Lol! You have become quite the pitiful sight here for all to see.

So people, it appears Mr. JGalt has lost his mojo. He can no longer debate what cannot be debated, so he is dismissing himself in this pitiful defeat of his, by cowardly bailing out. Have a great night.

Nothing to rebut, as you have no point. Facts are also useless, as you you refuse to believe them, even if they smacked you on the face.

So continue living in your sheltered little albeit ignorant and uninformed world, sonny boy. Either way, I don't have a single fornication to give.

I heard that Muller's investigation has discovered that Ellen DeGeneres is a lesbian.
And I heard that as long as retards keep behaving like retards, Mueller's investigation will be a success.

You have no idea how much Mueller might have. You're just hoping the president isn't lying about no collusion.

Forum List

Back