How exactly did Trump collude with Russia?

Two years later, and millions of dollars of investigations, and we still don't have an answer.

You don't have the answer because Mueller hasn't completed his report yet. Hang tight, cause it won't be much longer.

You'll be disappointed and depressed after there is nothing.
The fact that we have multiple convictions/indictments/ plea deals associated with Trump and Russia is no disappointment, I can assure you. That reality tells anyone with a functioning brain what is next. Just look at what happened with this klast election. We are already not disappointed, and not depressed. And we know what is next.

Plea deals and process crimes? Lol. Any half brained prosecutor could hang a process crime or plea deal on someone. Yeah, libs are gonna be very depressed. They'll be frothing at first when the report comes out and then........nothing.

Two years later, and millions of dollars of investigations, and we still don't have an answer.

You don't have the answer because Mueller hasn't completed his report yet. Hang tight, cause it won't be much longer.

The fact that we have multiple convictions/indictments/ plea deals associated with Trump and Russia is no disappointment, I can assure you. That reality tells anyone with a functioning brain what is next. Just look at what happened with this klast election. We are already not disappointed, and not depressed. And we know what is next.

Plea deals and process crimes? Lol. Any half brained prosecutor could hang a process crime or plea deal on someone. Yeah, libs are gonna be very depressed. They'll be frothing at first when the report comes out and then........nothing.
"Half brained prosecutor?" Lol! And Manafort without a pardon by another criminal goes to jail for life because of Mueller. "Half brained" ! That's a good one. The report is a given, as are the statutes. Even Napolitano and Dershowitz admit to it. And they carry water for Fox news.

You can always hope. Though I think your hope will be in vain.

Its an easy answer.

He didn't collude with the Russians and that's what the report, if anyone ever sees it, will say.
What is your evidence?

What is your evidence that he did??
Evidence: they come out and say collusion is not a crime.
plus, Manafort going back to jail for lying.
5NdcneA.jpg

I doubt I'll be depressed either way, but we still have to wait, unless you have inside information that nobody else has.

"Half brained prosecutor?" Lol! And Manafort without a pardon by another criminal goes to jail for life because of Mueller. "Half brained" ! That's a good one. The report is a given, as are the statutes. Even Napolitano and Dershowitz admit to it. And they carry water for Fox news.

You will be one that is depressed for a very long time.

I guess you will be free to make that claim even if it's not true. Even now you try to claim liberals are just mad because Hilllary didn't win, and the disgust for Trump has nothing to do with Trump's disgusting behavior.

I guess you will be free to make that claim even if it's not true. Even now you try to claim liberals are just mad because Hilllary didn't win, and the disgust for Trump has nothing to do with Trump's disgusting behavior.

They are mad and couldnt accept that they lost. Its that simple.

You will be one that is depressed for a very long time.
Too late for that. The midterm election is over and the convictions that were supposed to be handed down are. Nothing to be depressed about. The left proved the point through the justice department that the Republican party is a criminal organization. That's been proven already. I haven't the foggiest idea what you are talking about.

On the contrary, the proven illegal presidential election was a blessing in disguise. I am not mad at all, because justice has been and is presently taking place, exposing the cheating, the lying, and the criminality of the party with Trump. So all is good.

Sure, I was mad. I won't deny that. That doesn't mean that obese orange fool's behavior is acceptable. That election is in the past. Now we have an unintelligent unqualified spoiled buffoon as president. He is not acceptable, no matter who he might have had as an opponent in the election.

Forum List

Back