How Far is the Southwest From Quarantine?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The number and severity of diseases from TX to CA are increasing by the day but how much of it is spreading through Mexico and how fast is not being reported so far as I know. The Venezuela crisis is a perfect storm for Central America with the highly toxic chemicals used for the inbred bananas being grown there but getting legitimate data on the problem is discouraged. Anybody got more reliable data?

The number and severity of diseases from TX to CA are increasing by the day but how much of it is spreading through Mexico and how fast is not being reported so far as I know. The Venezuela crisis is a perfect storm for Central America with the highly toxic chemicals used for the inbred bananas being grown there but getting legitimate data on the problem is discouraged. Anybody got more reliable data?

Dafuck are you even talking about? Soil fungus? :dunno:

Link to --------------- anything?

And what does this have to do with "Politics"?

Dafuck are you even talking about? Soil fungus? :dunno:

Link to --------------- anything?

And what does this have to do with "Politics"?
LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back