How far is the US from Fascism ?

Look at the warning signs of fascism. It's happening. The people want it, and both parties are catering to them. THAT's what's scary.

Libertarians are on the ballot in all fifty states. They are adamantly anti-racist. Vote for them.
Both parties are not fascist. Libertarians are indeed racist. If I was to suggest blacks to mass move to a third party, it would be the Green Party. They have had several black presidential nominees and in 2016 the had Jill Stein and a black man was her running mate for VP. Their platform addresses issues blacks face more favorably than Libertarians.

I have debated Libertarians.
You've debated trolls on this website. I'm talking about the party. Since you seem to have no interest in looking yourself, here's (some of) what I found on their website:

You've debated trolls on this website. I'm talking about the party. Since you seem to have no interest in looking yourself, here's (some of) what I found on their website:

I have debated Libertarians. No political party is going to say they support bigotry. Republicans say they don't support bigotry. I oppose any states rights philosophy.

I am bitching about the present current ongoing white racism such as this:

Lets explore black racism shall we?... I've had numerous black friends one who was my best friend God rest his soul... and I've spent times with their families and the things said about Asians and other races would curl your hair.... EVERYONE IS RACIST.... including you..

Lets explore black racism shall we?... I've had numerous black friends one who was my best friend God rest his soul... and I've spent times with their families and the things said about Asians and other races would curl your hair.... EVERYONE IS RACIST.... including you..
Let's examine any legislation blacks have created that has denied whites or any other group of people from opportunity, shall we? Everyone is not racist.

Let's examine any legislation blacks have created that has denied whites or any other group of people from opportunity, shall we? Everyone is not racist.
Yes they are... everyone has their racist side to them you just don't see it....

How about getting into college?... many schools just lost a class action suit by Asian Americans for being kept out in place of lesser qualified black students...
That has been happening to white students for years...
And its racist...

The overriding goal of both major parties is to "eliminate" the other side. Democracy can't work that way.

How about getting into college?... many schools just lost a class action suit by Asian Americans for being kept out in place of lesser qualified black students...
That has been happening to white students for years...
And its racist...
Asians have not been excluded for lesser qualified black students and lesser qualified white students had been getting in on legacy admissions over more qualified black and Asian students for years. And at least 100 years before that it was policy that no matter how qualified, no black student was allowed to enter a predominantly white university while lesser qualified whites ware admitted. It's time you did something about your amnesia.

Yes they are... everyone has their racist side to them you just don't see it....
No, not everybody created policies codifying their racist beliefs into policies that excluded others based on race except whites here in America.

No, not everybody created policies codifying their racist beliefs into policies that excluded others based on race except whites here in America.
Do you think you are a racist?...

Forum List

Back