How Germany feels about Trump After the NATO Conference

Europe’s largest economy, Germany, is seeing trade surge with a sharp increase in demand for goods ‘Made in Germany’ around the world. The rise comes despite protectionist rhetoric from Washington.
In the first two months of 2017, overall German exports rose seven percent on the year to €201.2 billion ($219.57 billion). The rise was driven by a broad-based uptick in demand for top quality German products such as cars and machinery.

But the idiot in chief wants to stop the influx of German cars.

Idiot German cars are made in the U.S.A.

tell trump.

Germany is one of our top allies.

“Donald Trump is not fit to be president of the United States. He does not possess the requisite intellect and does not understand the significance of the office he holds nor the tasks associated with it. He doesn’t read. He doesn’t bother to peruse important files and intelligence reports and knows little about the issues that he has identified as his priorities. His decisions are capricious and they are delivered in the form of tyrannical decrees.”

“He is a man free of morals. As has been demonstrated hundreds of times, he is a liar, a racist and a cheat. I feel ashamed to use these words, as sharp and loud as they are. But if they apply to anyone, they apply to Trump. And one of the media’s tasks is to continue telling things as they are: Trump has to be removed from the White House. Quickly. He is a danger to the world.”

Leave It To German Paper To Say What Every Sane American Thinks Of Trump; It’s F**king Brutal

The malignant narcissus really made an impression on the Germans.
But more than half ofAmerica feels the same way.

So a far leftist paper is slanderous of Trump! Lol whowouldhavethunk! And American sources are just as slanderous numbnutz!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Europe’s largest economy, Germany, is seeing trade surge with a sharp increase in demand for goods ‘Made in Germany’ around the world. The rise comes despite protectionist rhetoric from Washington.
In the first two months of 2017, overall German exports rose seven percent on the year to €201.2 billion ($219.57 billion). The rise was driven by a broad-based uptick in demand for top quality German products such as cars and machinery.

But the idiot in chief wants to stop the influx of German cars.

Idiot German cars are made in the U.S.A.

Did I say they weren't? The link was totally accurate.

Ready to call the real idiot out?

Trump Reportedly Wants to Stop Germans From Selling So Many Cars Here, Where They’re Made

Reasonable,

Why are you too much of a chicken shit hypocrite and a science invalid to answer this simple question?

WHY does one Earth polar circle have 9 times the ice of the other?

And if you CANNOT answer THE FIRST QUESTION of EARTH CLIMATE CHANGE, why are you attempting to opine on that subject?

Reasonable,

Why are you too much of a chicken shit hypocrite and a science invalid to answer this simple question?

And if you CANNOT answer THE FIRST QUESTION of EARTH CLIMATE CHANGE, why are you attempting to opine on that subject?
The op is about Germany, dipshit. Have you lost your way?

“Donald Trump is not fit to be president of the United States. He does not possess the requisite intellect and does not understand the significance of the office he holds nor the tasks associated with it. He doesn’t read. He doesn’t bother to peruse important files and intelligence reports and knows little about the issues that he has identified as his priorities. His decisions are capricious and they are delivered in the form of tyrannical decrees.”

“He is a man free of morals. As has been demonstrated hundreds of times, he is a liar, a racist and a cheat. I feel ashamed to use these words, as sharp and loud as they are. But if they apply to anyone, they apply to Trump. And one of the media’s tasks is to continue telling things as they are: Trump has to be removed from the White House. Quickly. He is a danger to the world.”

Leave It To German Paper To Say What Every Sane American Thinks Of Trump; It’s F**king Brutal

After Germany starts living up to its NATO treaty obligations, we can look into what they think about America.

Germany IS living up to its treaty obligations. Trump is too stupid to realize it because he didn't bother to read the treaty, and you're even dumber than Trump because you believe the stupid clown.

Remember when Tramp called Jeb Bush " low energy?

Tramp was so exhausted with low energy on the trip he needed to ride in a golf cart while the rest of the leaders walked. Lol

Attachments

• IMG_0442.JPG
    IMG_0442.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0093.JPG
    IMG_0093.JPG
    152.9 KB · Views: 21

After Germany starts living up to its NATO treaty obligations, we can look into what they think about America.

Germany IS living up to its treaty obligations. Trump is too stupid to realize it because he didn't bother to read the treaty, and you're even dumber than Trump because you believe the stupid clown.
Tramp has demanded any briefs given to him to be only one page with bullets. He's not a reader.
Too busy watching 12 hours of TV a day and tweeting.

Translation - "Reasonable" is a typical left wing liar science invalid PARROT who has no ability to think for himself. Rather, he parrots, he insults, and when confronted with a question his BIRDBRAIN cannot answer, he runs, hides in another topic, and tries to deflect the truth that he is a coward who is too chicken to admit HE DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT HE IS BABBLING ABOUT.

You've shown nothing. This thread is about how Germany feels about Trump.

It's not good and you should be concerned.

Why ?

Keep living and you will see.

So is that a direct quote from Ronald Reagan's book 1984?

Try staying on topic. If you don't have a decent rebuttal face it and go elsewhere.

I was on topic ..

No?

No. and you knew that when you did it.

Translation - "Reasonable" is a typical left wing liar science invalid PARROT who has no ability to think for himself. Rather, he parrots, he insults, and when confronted with a question his BIRDBRAIN cannot answer, he runs, hides in another topic, and tries to deflect the truth that he is a coward who is too chicken to admit HE DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT HE IS BABBLING ABOUT.
I see you couldn't answer my question which was show me where NASA says global warming isn't happening.
That's because it is. Both you and Tramp are liars and he'll take a big hit if he pulls out of the Paris accord.
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to kick your ass.
My pleasure.

Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg, right, with US Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis before a press conference at the NATO headquarters in Brussels on Wednesday.Associated Press/Virginia Mayo

Defense Secretary Jim Mattis reportedly said Wednesday that NATO member countries should start paying more on defense or the US may "moderate" its commitment to the alliance.

"I owe it to you all to give you clarity on the political reality in the United States, and to state the fair demand from my country's people in concrete terms," Mattis told NATO defense ministers, according toThe Washington Post.

Only five of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization's 28 member countries last year met the alliance goal of spending at least 2% of their gross domestic product on defense.

"America will meet its responsibilities, but if your nations do not want to see America moderate its commitment to the alliance, each of your capitals needs to show its support for our common defense," Mattis said.

Here's a breakdown of each country's contribution, based on 2016 figures provided by NATO:

United States, 3.61%.

Greece, 2.38%.

Britain, 2.21%.

Estonia, 2.16%.

Poland, 2%.

France, 1.78%.

Turkey, 1.56%.

Norway, 1.54%.

Lithuania, 1.49%.

Romania, 1.48%.

Latvia, 1.45%.

Portugal, 1.38%.

Bulgaria, 1.35%.

Croatia, 1.23%.

Albania, 1.21%.

Germany, 1.19%.

Denmark, 1.17%.

Netherlands, 1.17%.

Slovakia, 1.16%.

Italy, 1.11%.

Czech Republic, 1.04%.

Hungary, 1.01%.

Canada, 0.99%.

Slovenia, 0.94%.

Spain, 0.91%.

Belgium, 0.85%.

Luxembourg, 0.44%.

which was show me where NASA says global warming isn't happening.

NASA did not say that and I never posted that. I posted a link to NASA's very own data showing Antarctic ice adding at least 80 billion tons of ice every year.

YOU LIED.

You are too much of a chicken shit science invalid sub human to answer THE FIRST QUESTION of EARTH CLIMATE CHANGE.

Germany: has a sane immigration policy... has advanced alternative energy, is well respected around the world... has a brilliant president ...which resulted in this:

Germany's booming economy shifts into overdrive

But you stupid fuckers want to build a wall.

"Sane?" What's "sane" about flooding the country with rapists and terrorists who live on welfare?

Only the truly moron would call Germany's immigration policy "sane."

Germany's "alternative energy policy" has driven up the price of energy to 3 times the cost we pay here in the states. What's "advanced" about that? Who respects Germany other than morons like you?

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to kick your ass.

Apparently not answering my question is "kicking my ass."

Hold this fuck to it.

This left wing liar chickenshit sub human won't answer that.

Yeah the most experienced candidate who wouldn't have had a neo Nazi as a top adviser nor put incompetent people in top cabinet posts.

Nor would she have done this to the working class:

Trump Signs Bill Making It Easier For Employers To Hide Workplace Injuries | HuffPost

He didn't do any of those things, that only exists in your alleged mind and left wing rags like Huffpo.

Hillary would have continued to sell this country down the river like 0bama did. America and its future generations dodged a bullet when Trump won.
now this little nazi is doubting the only bill Trump signed that it hurts working people because of the source.
Shoot the messenger.
You really are a special kind of stupid

From my link:
The GOP-controlled Congress used an arcane legislative tool known as the Congressional Review Act in an effort to repeal the Obama regulation last month, drawing sharp rebukes from Democrats. By signing the bill, Trump may be legally preventing the Occupational Safety and Health Administration from rolling out a similar rule in the future.

Workplace safety experts warn that the rollback of the OSHA record-keeping rule will enable unscrupulous companies to fudge their injury data and conceal ongoing hazards from regulators. That, in turn, could make it harder for OSHA to identify recurring problems at particular employers and in broader industries.

You begin your argument with a false premise and then you quote a fake news site as proof. You are truly an idiot.
Prove this wrong LIAR:

The GOP-controlled Congress used an arcane legislative toolknown as the Congressional Review Act in an effort to repeal the Obama regulation last month, drawing sharp rebukes from Democrats. By signing the bill, Trump may be legally preventing the Occupational Safety and Health Administration from rolling out a similar rule in the future.

Workplace safety experts warn that the rollback of the OSHA record-keeping rule will enable unscrupulous companies to fudge their injury data and conceal ongoing hazards from regulators. That, in turn, could make it harder for OSHA to identify recurring problems at particular employers and in broader industries.

In other words, the laws that have been in place for 50 years are still in effect.

The idiot can't read.

Forum List

Back