How have we gotten to the point where the left celebrates the worst perversions in our country?

I'm so sick of queers and trannies

Make it stop
If you stop watching commercials and Commie news, it virtually does!

Oh! And going to Ybor city on Thursday nights.

Ya know, we used to have a kid that hung around with us that was a drag queen.

I don't think he was gay, that was just his job and he was pretty much an actor.

The kid was a good dancer I remember.

Last edited:
Drag queen shows in elementary schools.

Men STEALING achievements from women as they pretend they're women.

Acting like it's normal to have tampon machines in the men's rooms.

Allowing men with full genitalia in women's and girls locker rooms & bathrooms.

Defending companies that hire Dylan who is CLEARLY mocking women as he plays a teenage girl despite being a GROWN ASS MAN.

This thread isn't intended to be a flame. It is a serious inquiry into how we sank to this DISGUSTING & ABHORRENT position.

Is it simply because the right is against said behavior that the left defend or endorse it or is it worse than that? Do they actually believe this mentally unstable behavior is something to be applauded?
The worst perversion in our country.

1682601473940.png

1682601518323.png

Dress those boys in drag and the lefties would nominate them for Miss America and give them Maybelline endorsements.😀
We're actual libertarians, socially, so if a boy wants to wear a dress we're not going to stop them. As for sexualizing young teenagers in dresses and swim wear that was literally the last Republican president. He not only participated in the sexualization of young girls, he televised it. All you clowns do is project.

So I take it you think Transexuals are yucky
He doesn't realize we just defend those who are different.

The same people who didn't think gays should be allowed to marry each other are now fighting a culture war against blacks, gays, and anything socially liberal.

Ron DiSantis will now never be president. He's at war with Disney? Wow! He looks like such a fool.

Now we know what kind of President he would be. At war with Disney
1682604053357.jpeg

He doesn't realize we just defend those who are different.

The same people who didn't think gays should be allowed to marry each other are now fighting a culture war against blacks, gays, and anything socially liberal.

Ron DiSantis will now never be president. He's at war with Disney? Wow! He looks like such a fool.

Now we know what kind of President he would be. At war with Disney
View attachment 780180
The same people that were fighting for gay marriage are now in support of pedophiles.

Doubtful.

Since you're a liar, that means I'm right? Opposite of whatever you say. Liberals defend pedophiles? Ha! Republicans ARE pedophiles. And rapists. Look at who you're voting for

This testimony is the key to the case. If the jury believes it, they will find Trump liable for the rape of E. Jean Carroll, and likely award her significant damages. If the jury does not believe it, they will return a verdict in favor of the former president.

Trump said she wasn't his type but then mistook her for his 1st or 2nd wife. Who BTW also accused him of raping her. Is that admissible? It should be.

So YOU miss thang do vote for rapists.

Now you can prove i vote for pedos?

Bro this argument worked in 7th grade. Grow the fuck up, comment on the issue or move the fuck along.

Unlike yourself, I don't have any strong feelings on the subject other than "live and let live".

You're the one obsessed with other people's sex lives.

It's obvious that most 'liberals' really don't care much about transgender issues. These are strawman issues made up by right-wing nutcases to distract from real issues. You remain oblivious to real issues, while being 'woke' to issues about other people's sex lives.

Forum List

Back