How have we gotten to the point where the left celebrates the worst perversions in our country?

Dude, you spent too much time being a prison bitch if you are sexualizing everything.

Nobody is "flashing" little girls.

Uh, no, actually, he didn't work with Republicans. Newt tried to shut down the government and it totally backfired on him, which is why Clinton easily won re-election.
Revisionist.

They OPENLY declare their intentions you asshole!
I didn't make it up you ignorant lying POS!!!!

I'd ask for a link, but I really don't want to spend the morning going down the rabbit hole of "Truthers" who reinforce their high level of crazies.

The Lizard people are coming for you!!!
images

I'd ask for a link, but I really don't want to spend the morning going down the rabbit hole of "Truthers" who reinforce their high level of crazies.

images
Oh go fuck yourself!!!
:rolleyes:

Oh, I'm sorry, I guess I should be more empathetic, that you need to blame some shadowy organization for your own failed life and the fact the world rejects your morals.
You're either a lying pos or an ignorant asshole.
Pick one.
:rolleyes:

images

This is just a few, but google is full of examples dummy.

You obviously don’t have children
What's with all the need for fantasy and wishful thinking among your lot? Whenever you folks don't like something you have to pretend real hard that it doesn't exist. 😄

The entire country is getting a real good look at your sides Bingo logic in action. We have Snowflake Republicans arguing at the same time that it's both demonic for people to dress in costume and read to children and also heroic to force ten year olds to carry a rapists baby to term.

Not old enough to be read to by a man in a dress but old enough to be a mother. If you want to know what a Bingo is, a Bingo is someone who simultaneously believes both these things.

This is just a few, but google is full of examples dummy.

It seems if you have to go back to 2012 to find a 3rd story then maybe it is not a common as you are told

Forum List

Back