How have we gotten to the point where the left celebrates the worst perversions in our country?

Drag queen shows in elementary schools.

Men STEALING achievements from women as they pretend they're women.

Acting like it's normal to have tampon machines in the men's rooms.

Allowing men with full genitalia in women's and girls locker rooms & bathrooms.

Defending companies that hire Dylan who is CLEARLY mocking women as he plays a teenage girl despite being a GROWN ASS MAN.

This thread isn't intended to be a flame. It is a serious inquiry into how we sank to this DISGUSTING & ABHORRENT position.

Is it simply because the right is against said behavior that the left defend or endorse it or is it worse than that? Do they actually believe this mentally unstable behavior is something to be applauded?
Judgment Day's a-comin'...

Drag queen shows in elementary schools.

Men STEALING achievements from women as they pretend they're women.

Acting like it's normal to have tampon machines in the men's rooms.

Allowing men with full genitalia in women's and girls locker rooms & bathrooms.

Defending companies that hire Dylan who is CLEARLY mocking women as he plays a teenage girl despite being a GROWN ASS MAN.

This thread isn't intended to be a flame. It is a serious inquiry into how we sank to this DISGUSTING & ABHORRENT position.

Is it simply because the right is against said behavior that the left defend or endorse it or is it worse than that? Do they actually believe this mentally unstable behavior is something to be applauded?
It's all about DESTABILIZATION.
That's how these Marxist insects roll.
Destroy what's normal for the NEW NORMAL.
From Covid to the queers, they are completely and shamelessly hell bent on the destruction of our Nation.

Another thread where OP is more than willing to curtail everyone's rights for the sake of political spite. Behind all your culture war bullshit is an attack on the rights we as Americans enjoy. While you are fixated by your visceral revulsion to transgenderism the rest of us see a lot of precedent setting attacks on rights a lot of Americans had to die to win for us.
I served for 6 years, but not so perverts could follow my granddaughter into the bathroom.

I'm going to give you an honest answer, for what little it will profit you.

The ONLY real conflict in this country should be between the working class and the investor class. The way the investor class - the right - gets working class people like you to vote against your own economic interests is to panic you by playing on your racial, religious and sexual fears.

At the end of the day, transgenders have no real effect on your life. Heck, I'm 61, and I've only encountered one Transgender person in my entire life, and that person wasn't out at the time I knew her. They are only about 0.3% of the population. (I'm sure I've encountered other trans people and had no idea.)

But the way you guys are telling it, there's a hoard of Trannies out there stealing trophies and peeing next to you in the bathroom.

I remember 20 years ago when George W. Bush, having wrecked the economy and gotten us into a pointless war in Iraq, was going to save us from the scourge of gay marriage. He was going to introduce a constitutional amendment to save you all from Chuck and Larry getting married! Except after the election, he did no such thing. He just escalated his pointless war and let his banker buddies loot the treasury.

The far left of this thread is once again resorting to making up the view points up of the original poster. It’s only facts listed in the original post …. Another one is books depicting sex between two men being shown to second and third graders.

Um, okay, which book is this?

Why you always lying?

It is all because a bunch of elites meet in Davos, Switzerland once a year devising strategies to convince the uneducated that yes, they WILL be happy when they own nothing.

The leftists on this site sure are a remarkably incurious lot.

Wow, man, you actually believe this?
You are a crazy person.

You see, before I used to think you were just a RW asshole pretending to be a moderate... but then I read this and realize you really are a crazy person.

The ONLY real conflict in this country should be between the working class and the investor class. The way the investor class - the right - gets working class people like you to vote against your own economic interests is to panic you by playing on your racial, religious and sexual fears.

At the end of the day, transgenders have no real effect on your life. Heck, I'm 61, and I've only encountered one Transgender person in my entire life, and that person wasn't out at the time I knew her. They are only about 0.3% of the population. (I'm sure I've encountered other trans people and had no idea.)

But the way you guys are telling it, there's a hoard of Trannies out there stealing trophies and peeing next to you in the bathroom.

I remember 20 years ago when George W. Bush, having wrecked the economy and gotten us into a pointless war in Iraq, was going to save us from the scourge of gay marriage. He was going to introduce a constitutional amendment to save you all from Chuck and Larry getting married! Except after the election, he did no such thing. He just escalated his pointless war and let his banker buddies loot the treasury.
Do you have a 401k?

You did not address the points I specifically made in the op. Once again you pretend things aren't happening in order to justify your position of not caring.
Doesn't matter if I personally see it. If a child is put in a compromising situation it deserves to be rectified.
While your rich vs poor is an argument worth digging into it is irrelevant to this thread.

It wasn't enough that Democrat thugs had spent months trying to destroy small businesses by burning them down.

Covid was just the excuse they needed to shut them down.

50% of small businesses fail even in the best of times.

The fact that Trump Plague (which happened before Trump Riots) caused more failures is totally on him.

Heck, some of those small businesses were probably happy to get burned. "Horray! Insurance! This wasn't working, anyway!"

You did not address the points I specifically made in the op. Once again you pretend things aren't happening in order to justify your position of not caring.
Doesn't matter if I personally see it. If a child is put in a compromising situation it deserves to be rectified.
While your rich vs poor is an argument worth digging into it is irrelevant to this thread.

See, I knew the point would go right over your head.

Frankly, I don't worry about the children being scarred for life because a Tranny read them a story once. We all grew up seeing Bugs Bunny in drag and we were fine.

1682592385081.jpeg

I worry about them suffering malnutrition because Republicans keep cutting SNAP and WIC.
I worry about them not being given the skills to enter the work force because Republicans want to gut education.
I worry about them getting shot up in their schools because some defective maniac was able to buy an AR-15.

Wow, man, you actually believe this?
You are a crazy person.

You see, before I used to think you were just a RW asshole pretending to be a moderate... but then I read this and realize you really are a crazy person.
Is he here to impress you? I don’t think so.

The problem with you moonbats is that you grew tired of your insane ideas being rejected by the people, so you chose the path of force, authoritarianism, and personal destruction. You will not win at this.

Teachers will be replaced by AI. Just like the auto industry went robotic. Just like automated kiosks are replacing human employees. Just like self check out machines. And on and on.
This is a direct result of union greed.

Ultimately we won't even need school buildings. They'll end them and force you to use AI programs to teach your child from home. The lockdowns proved this was possible.

Um, not entirely sure how this will work. Lockdown teaching only "worked" (It really didn't, test scores took serious damage) because the parents were also at home and should have been forcing little Timmy to watch the teacher on screen.

Not sure how leaving the kids at home alone with an AI is going to get good results.

Is he here to impress you? I don’t think so.

The problem with you moonbats is that you grew tired of your insane ideas being rejected by the people, so you chose the path of force, authoritarianism, and personal destruction. You will not win at this.
😄

You Bingos clearly don't know what that word means.

Um, Anger Issues, your side hasn't won the popular vote honestly since 1988.

The only reason you barely won 2004 is because you scared the hell out of everyone.

Forum List

Back