How have we gotten to the point where the left celebrates the worst perversions in our country?

50% of small businesses fail even in the best of times.

The fact that Trump Plague (which happened before Trump Riots) caused more failures is totally on him.

Heck, some of those small businesses were probably happy to get burned. "Horray! Insurance! This wasn't working, anyway!"
Obviously you’re a product of failure your entire life, and are lashing out.

See, I knew the point would go right over your head.

Frankly, I don't worry about the children being scarred for life because a Tranny read them a story once. We all grew up seeing Bugs Bunny in drag and we were fine.

View attachment 780132

I worry about them suffering malnutrition because Republicans keep cutting SNAP and WIC.
I worry about them not being given the skills to enter the work force because Republicans want to gut education.
I worry about them getting shot up in their schools because some defective maniac was able to buy an AR-15.
Got it. You're completely fine with nude boys in girls locker rooms. Your fine with grown men in the girls bathroom when little girls are in there. You're fine with drag queens lap dancing on children. You're fine with graphic and sexually explicit books being in a gradeschool library.

You're CLEARLY part of the problem

PS. Your continued attempts to CHANGE THE SUBJECT will not work on me.

Wow, man, you actually believe this?
You are a crazy person.

You see, before I used to think you were just a RW asshole pretending to be a moderate... but then I read this and realize you really are a crazy person.
The fucking WEF's own mantra is, "You will own nothing and be happy."
That's what THEY are openly talking about.
Are you ignorant, or are you complicit????
:rolleyes:

Um, Anger Issues, your side hasn't won the popular vote honestly since 1988.

The only reason you barely won 2004 is because you scared the hell out of everyone.
You’re not even smart enough to know how federal elections work.

Little boys and men in the women's changing areas is EXPOSURE indeed.
You're trying to minimize the threat to our children, especially girls.

Well, actually, because it's pretty minimal.

Do you know in Japan, men and women bathe together in public baths? It's just not that big of a deal. They have some rules, like you can't be drunk in a public bath. But people get naked, they have a nice soak and no one cares all that much.

The fucking WEF's own mantra is, "You will own nothing and be happy."
That's what THEY are openly talking about.
Are you ignorant, or are you complicit????

Um, yeah, them, the Bilderbergers, the Trilateralists, the Illuminati and the Lizard People are all out to get you.

1682592935891.jpeg

You’re not even smart enough to know how federal elections work.

Well, they don't really.

When the people clearly reject a candidate, and they make him president anyway because of a defective system devised by slave rapists copying the Holy Roman Empire, that's not a good thing. Especially when they proceed to fuck things up.

I would love to go back to the good old days of Bill Clinton and the worst thing we had to worry about was did the President lie about getting a blow job.

Well, actually, because it's pretty minimal.

Do you know in Japan, men and women bathe together in public baths? It's just not that big of a deal. They have some rules, like you can't be drunk in a public bath. But people get naked, they have a nice soak and no one cares all that much.
^^^^approves of MEN flashing little girls in the bathroom. Also apparently wants to bathe nude with children....

WTF

Encourage your liberal prosecutors to deal with those crimes. The ball is literally in their court.

And there is no such thing as mass encarceration. 99% of the trash in prison belongs there along with about another 5% or more of those still free to rape murder and steal. If anything we need MORE PRISONS
/----/
99% of the trash in prison belongs there along with about another 5% or more of those still free to rape murder and steal.
Speaking of which...

Well, they don't really.

When the people clearly reject a candidate, and they make him president anyway because of a defective system devised by slave rapists copying the Holy Roman Empire, that's not a good thing. Especially when they proceed to fuck things up.

I would love to go back to the good old days of Bill Clinton and the worst thing we had to worry about was did the President lie about getting a blow job.
Clinton’s successes came only AFTER he started working with republicans.

Drag queen shows in elementary schools.

Men STEALING achievements from women as they pretend they're women.

Acting like it's normal to have tampon machines in the men's rooms.

Allowing men with full genitalia in women's and girls locker rooms & bathrooms.

Defending companies that hire Dylan who is CLEARLY mocking women as he plays a teenage girl despite being a GROWN ASS MAN.

This thread isn't intended to be a flame. It is a serious inquiry into how we sank to this DISGUSTING & ABHORRENT position.

Is it simply because the right is against said behavior that the left defend or endorse it or is it worse than that? Do they actually believe this mentally unstable behavior is something to be applauded?
Could your smearing brush be any wider? :rolleyes-41:

(and you think we are the problem?)

^^^^approves of MEN flashing little girls in the bathroom. Also apparently wants to bathe nude with children....
Dude, you spent too much time being a prison bitch if you are sexualizing everything.

Nobody is "flashing" little girls.

Clinton’s successes came only AFTER he started working with republicans.

Uh, no, actually, he didn't work with Republicans. Newt tried to shut down the government and it totally backfired on him, which is why Clinton easily won re-election.

Forum List

Back