How have we gotten to the point where the left celebrates the worst perversions in our country?

Drag queen shows in elementary schools.

Men STEALING achievements from women as they pretend they're women.

Acting like it's normal to have tampon machines in the men's rooms.

Allowing men with full genitalia in women's and girls locker rooms & bathrooms.

Defending companies that hire Dylan who is CLEARLY mocking women as he plays a teenage girl despite being a GROWN ASS MAN.

This thread isn't intended to be a flame. It is a serious inquiry into how we sank to this DISGUSTING & ABHORRENT position.

Is it simply because the right is against said behavior that the left defend or endorse it or is it worse than that? Do they actually believe this mentally unstable behavior is something to be applauded?

The left is batshit crazy.

Full stop.

Nope. That is BASIC, idiot. You get to decide exactly ZERO ZIP SQUAT NADA when it comes to my children.

And fuck you for even trying.
I never said anything about your children. Fuck them up all you want. It’s sad but that’s how it is

Either can you. You have been an abject failure. You talk more about yourself than anything else.
I only talk about myself when you make me the subject. I’m here to talk about the issues but you can’t hang with the issues so you go personal

Those aren’t the worst perversions… those are harmless perversions. The worst involve slavery, misogyny , xenophobia and antisemitism… you know, things that actually harm others
So you support them because you consider them HARMLESS?

Did I get that right?

Unions are declining because they're not needed as much. The teacher Unions are downright destroying education. Calling parents domestic terrorists for challenges to curriculum is pretty stupid. Considering that the parents vote on the raises in taxes, what do you think is going to happen when the teachers want more money?
Teachers will be replaced by AI. Just like the auto industry went robotic. Just like automated kiosks are replacing human employees. Just like self check out machines. And on and on.
This is a direct result of union greed.

Ultimately we won't even need school buildings. They'll end them and force you to use AI programs to teach your child from home. The lockdowns proved this was possible.

Forum List

Back