How have we gotten to the point where the left celebrates the worst perversions in our country?

The left the delusional ones thinking gay is normal. Dumbasses

Nobody ever said that being gay is 'normal'. What most liberals believe is that people should live without fear of prejudice. "Live and let live".

Children should be educated to life's realities.

According you people like you, heterosexual men should only find out about homosexuality by asking their new girlfriend why her adam's apple is so large.

Teaching about homosexuality not only promotes the acceptance of other people's sexuality without prejudice, but also serves to warn heterosexuals that these people exist.

For example:

Back in the 1970s I went into Manhattan with 2 friends of mine. We walked by a gay bar, which my friends didn't realize was a gay bar. They wanted to go in and have a drink. I refused. When we moved away from the bar, I told them that it was a gay bar. They couldn't believe it. They insisted on walking back and taking a look. Then they started acting like jack asses, yelling insults into the doorway. We were lucky we didn't get beaten up.

That's why heterosexuals need to be educated about homosexuality.

Since you're a liar, that means I'm right? Opposite of whatever you say. Liberals defend pedophiles? Ha! Republicans ARE pedophiles. And rapists. Look at who you're voting for

This testimony is the key to the case. If the jury believes it, they will find Trump liable for the rape of E. Jean Carroll, and likely award her significant damages. If the jury does not believe it, they will return a verdict in favor of the former president.

Trump said she wasn't his type but then mistook her for his 1st or 2nd wife. Who BTW also accused him of raping her. Is that admissible? It should be.

So YOU miss thang do vote for rapists.

Now you can prove i vote for pedos?
You elected a Pedo as president. Spare me your unhinged ranting.

You elected a Pedo as president. Spare me your unhinged ranting.
And Obama was born in Kenya. And the Clinton's are responsible for how many murders? The election was rigged? Global warming is a hoax? Trump is a good person?

Lol fuck your politics. Incarcerate the masses! :rolleyes:

It never ends well for authoritarians, snowflake.

So those who commit crimes should not be in prison? And you say fuck our politics? :rolleyes: You idiots can never make a comment unless it's an outright lie. He never said to 'incarcerate the masses', you obviously have a reading comprehension problem on top of all of the other problems you have. Fuck your politics for wanting to allow criminals to remain free to terrorize law abiding citizens.

sorry about interfering with your bigotry intolerance and ignorance.... as gays have proven, all these people can be great citizens if they are not being ruined by swine....

'Bigotry & Intolerance', the left's very own version of the supposed religious right's 'Sinner!' pejorative. Leftists have finally shown their true colors, they are exactly like that which they sought to replace, only worse, depraved authoritarians.

You totally missed the lessons of the "war on terror". Because you people got scared we lost the expectation of privacy in our personal dealings and quckly became used to domestic surveillance. We totally lost any sort of implied right to privacy when the SC court moved to ban abortion. Now gender rights are on the chopping block all because your dick moved a little while guiltily watching Ru Paul's drag race.

What do the things he listed in the op have to do with 'gender rights'? Drag queens have a right to parade around in front of small children in schools and libraries?

Nope. Science says gender is a human construct. You mean biological sex. Except... you'd be wrong there too because you'd be ignoring the intersexed.

Our species isn't, in any conceivable way, threatened by homosexuality. That argument is stupid.

How do you even debate with someone that has the notion that 'gender is a human construct'? They are best ignored. :cuckoo:

Drag queen shows in elementary schools.

Men STEALING achievements from women as they pretend they're women.

Acting like it's normal to have tampon machines in the men's rooms.

Allowing men with full genitalia in women's and girls locker rooms & bathrooms.

Defending companies that hire Dylan who is CLEARLY mocking women as he plays a teenage girl despite being a GROWN ASS MAN.

This thread isn't intended to be a flame. It is a serious inquiry into how we sank to this DISGUSTING & ABHORRENT position.

Is it simply because the right is against said behavior that the left defend or endorse it or is it worse than that? Do they actually believe this mentally unstable behavior is something to be applauded?
I've also got to scratch my head on this. Unbelievable.

Little boys and men in the women's changing areas is EXPOSURE indeed.
You're trying to minimize the threat to our children, especially girls.

Shame on you
I’m fine with isolating them in changing areas and bathrooms in schools. I’m also fine with limitations in sports integration. Y’all jump right the the extremes and worse case scenarios. You know a man can sneak into a ladies bathroom and assault women too. Criminals are criminals. Not all LGBTQ are criminals most are struggling kids and people

And that 6% is among the lowest in the world, because everyone has the same problem since putin invaded Russia and screwed up the oil and grain markets. Biden is a success and I'm sorry you missed that on your catastrophe of a Propaganda machine

Where's your link for that? We're 90 on a list of 181, so no, we're not among 'the lowest in the world'.

How do you even debate with someone that has the notion that 'gender is a human construct'? They are best ignored. :cuckoo:
Then you'll be ignoring every professional medical institution. I haven't lost anything by you vowing to eschew a modern scientific understanding of biology and sociology.

Defending companies that hire Dylan who is CLEARLY mocking women as he plays a teenage girl despite being a GROWN ASS MAN.

This thread isn't intended to be a flame. It is a serious inquiry into how we sank to this DISGUSTING & ABHORRENT position.

Is it simply because the right is against said behavior that the left defend or endorse it or is it worse than that? Do they actually believe this mentally unstable behavior is something to be applauded?

If you don't like the perversion you will be happy to know

Well, actually, because it's pretty minimal.

Do you know in Japan, men and women bathe together in public baths? It's just not that big of a deal. They have some rules, like you can't be drunk in a public bath. But people get naked, they have a nice soak and no one cares all that much.
I am sure American women would be fine with this.....no. Muh whataboutjapan lol.

The 1st one.

so why do you think we have 10 times as many prisoners per capita as any other country in the world, brainwashed functional moron. and almost half are there for nonviolent drug offenses....

High percentage of slave descendents.

Forum List

Back