How have we gotten to the point where the left celebrates the worst perversions in our country?

Drag queen shows in elementary schools.

Men STEALING achievements from women as they pretend they're women.

Acting like it's normal to have tampon machines in the men's rooms.

Allowing men with full genitalia in women's and girls locker rooms & bathrooms.

Defending companies that hire Dylan who is CLEARLY mocking women as he plays a teenage girl despite being a GROWN ASS MAN.

This thread isn't intended to be a flame. It is a serious inquiry into how we sank to this DISGUSTING & ABHORRENT position.

Is it simply because the right is against said behavior that the left defend or endorse it or is it worse than that? Do they actually believe this mentally unstable behavior is something to be applauded?
Those aren’t the worst perversions… those are harmless perversions. The worst involve slavery, misogyny , xenophobia and antisemitism… you know, things that actually harm others

Union workers greed destroyed Detroit. Union workers often are the ones responsible for driving their own jobs out of the country because of their greed. You don't understand that. A business has to compete. It's very simple. If I can buy a good foreign car for a few thousand less than the comparable American made car, which car am I going to buy. You're stupid.
Union workers built Detroit. After Reagan, capital fled to foreign investments in competitors.

The lockdowns and bailouts Trump oversaw and made certain to personally attach his signature and a message to all of the checks?
Democrats that locked down mom and pop small business and let the big box stores stay open. Democrats that forced clot shots on citizens against their will knowing full well they were ineffective but made Big Pharma a ton of money. Democrats that bailed out Hollywood.

Democrats that locked down mom and pop small business and let the big box stores stay open. Democrats that forced clot shots on citizens against their will knowing full well they were ineffective but made Big Pharma a ton of money. Democrats that bailed out Hollywood.
Trump developed the shot and ordered shutdowns. And cut big pharma's taxes and regulations. And bailed out Hollywood.

The lockdowns and bailouts Trump oversaw and made certain to personally attach his signature and a message to all of the checks?
That's rich you little leftard prick.

It was your poster boy Cuomo that put ten thousand seniors in nursing homes and KILLED SIX THOUSAND OF THEM.

Hey you little fucktard, if that bastard put my sick mom in a nursing home and stopped me from seeing her, he'd be dead before she would.

Bank on it. Quote me on it.

That's rich you little leftard prick.

It was your poster boy Cuomo that put ten thousand seniors in nursing homes and KILLED SIX THOUSAND OF THEM.

Hey you little fucktard, if that bastard put my sick mom in a nursing home and stopped me from seeing her, he'd be dead before she would.

Bank on it. Quote me on it.
In the first days of a global pandemic, a mistake was made. Unfortunate, certainly. Democrats later ended Cuomo's career. Your welcome.

Toyota and other foreign cars were putting Detroit out of business before Reagan came along. I just told you what happened and you're still blaming Reagan. You're stupid.
Reagan has an endless amount of blame for the economic situation America is in right now. What you told me was a single variable in a problem that you just admitted has other variables. Thank you.

I wonder how he got the entire world to shut down their own countries. He must be the most powerful human in all of history.
Fauci went along. He's the expert. He gets paid more than the President. He's the guy who suggested to Trump to shutdown.

People are going to be LGBT and that should be ok within a free society. What you want is a fascist fundie shithole that crushes anyone that wants freedom. You're a disease.

Reagan has an endless amount of blame for the economic situation America is in right now. What you told me was a single variable in a problem that you just admitted has other variables. Thank you.
You're stupid. You're indoctrinated and your mind is shut. Unions were needed at a point in time. They've outlived their usefulness and now are doing more harm than good.

It is all because a bunch of elites meet in Davos, Switzerland once a year devising strategies to convince the uneducated that yes, they WILL be happy when they own nothing.

The leftists on this site sure are a remarkably incurious lot.

Forum List

Back