How ignorant are gun grabbers?

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
well they are this fucking ignorant:
5E721313-77BB-4E71-BDD9-70308E789F3E.jpeg

I need one of those high capacity magazines to turn my AR into fully automatic.

And this fucking ignorant:
9E88361A-F335-4CF4-A323-1C2C7E11CBA1.jpeg

I didn’t know AR 15s could shoot shot shells.

Gun grabbers don't function rationally, they operate solely on their feelings and emotions. They cannot, or will not, learn facts. And thought independent of their media "heroes" is entirely outside their capability.

well they are this fucking ignorant:View attachment 197462

The only ignorance is this thread premise, which fails as both a loaded question fallacy and hasty generalization fallacy.

‘Gun grabber’ is an ignorant, moronic phrase – used by equally ignorant and moronic conservatives who believe ridiculous lies such as ‘gun control is fascism.’

The only ignorance is this thread premise, which fails as both a loaded question fallacy and hasty generalization fallacy.

‘Gun grabber’ is an ignorant, moronic phrase – used by equally ignorant and moronic conservatives who believe ridiculous lies such as ‘gun control is fascism.’

Will the day ever come when you realize that insults coming from you, are nothing but amusing?

Actually dumbass, conservatives want the government out of marriage altogether and point to any post of mine ever that says I want to regulate either.

Btw, prohibiting abortion is not regulating vaginas.

View attachment 197474

View attachment 197475

Of course, you can flip that around just as easily:
If you outlaw guns, criminals will just get them illegally.

If you outlaw abortion... :)

(not saying you make that argument)

For more than 8 years conservatives lied about President Obama ‘taking guns’ – when in fact no guns were ‘taken.’

And it wasn’t because Republicans ‘stopped him,’ that’s also a lie; it was because President Obama never intended to ‘take guns’ to begin with.

Conservatives continue to propagate this ridiculous lie and slippery slope fallacy.

For more than 8 years conservatives lied about President Obama ‘taking guns’ – when in fact no guns were ‘taken.’

And it wasn’t because Republicans ‘stopped him,’ that’s also a lie; it was because President Obama never intended to ‘take guns’ to begin with.

Conservatives continue to propagate this ridiculous lie and slippery slope fallacy.
biggest liar on forum.

is this a red herring fallacy?.........

biggest liar on forum.
the only true coward we have in this forum.....

He may not have taken "firearms" but we still don't trust them.

Forum List

Back