🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Illegals Ran Blacks out of Watts, Compton and East LA

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Need look no further to see the impact of illegal immigration in Los Angeles and surrounding suburbs. Low paying jobs for blacks have all been eliminated. Replaced by lower paying jobs staffed with illegal labor.

America need look no further to see the negative impacts of such.

And today, it continues. In LA, communities like Florence, Compton, Watts once dominated by black residents, is no more.

Politicians have sacrificed the Black community in favor of latino illegals.

So for supporters of this change, just how has it benefited the black community?

-Geaux
--------------------------------------

LATINO GANG MEMBERS IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ARE TERRORIZING AND KILLING BLACKS

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Ascending the steep steps that lead from the street to the scene of her son's murder, 47-year-old Louisa Prudhomme is charged by a Doberman Pinscher.

Prudhomme reaches over a gate and gives the guard dog a rough pat on the head.

"Sam doesn't seem to remember me," she says.

What Prudhomme will never forget is that just past the snarling Doberman is the apartment on a hill where six years ago her 21-year-old son Anthony was shot in the face with a .25-caliber semi-automatic while lying on a futon she had purchased for him from IKEA. He died wearing a shirt that read, "Keep the Peace."

Anthony Prudhomme was slain by members of the Avenues, a Latino street gang. But he was not a rival gang member, or a police informant, or a drug dealer. The Avenues did not target him for the content of his character, or even the contents of his apartment.

They targeted him for the color of his skin.

Latino Gang Members in Southern California are Terrorizing and Killing Blacks

Latinos now dominate Watts, but some feel blacks still hold power

The women set out on a brisk walk every Friday morning — past broken bottles, graffiti, an occasional stray dog and the smell of marijuana.

They circle the rim of their home, the Jordan Downs housing project, not just for the sake of exercise but to show the world that Watts, these days, is brimming with Latinos.

"We want people to know we're here," said Amada Valle, 58. "And it's time for our voice to be heard."

Latino gang members firebombed black residents to drive them out of Boyle Heights project, prosecutors allege

Latino gang members firebombed black residents to drive them out of Boyle Heights project, prosecutors allege

Need look no further to see the impact of illegal immigration in Los Angeles and surrounding suburbs. Low paying jobs for blacks have all been eliminated. Replaced by lower paying jobs staffed with illegal labor.

Except blacks didn't want to do those jobs or live in those neighborhoods.

Really, I don't think you meant to sound racist... But you are incorrect which is quite common around here

-Geaux

Either find a job or starve.

You do not like neighborhood you are in them move but do not make the new one just like the trash you just left.

Finally, the OP'er is pointing to that Illegals from South of the Border love blacks as much as the Klan does but those like you refuse to believe it and blame white America for all of it.

America need look no further to see the negative impacts of such.

And today, it continues. In LA, communities like Florence, Compton, Watts once dominated by black residents, is no more.

Politicians have sacrificed the Black community in favor of latino illegals.

So for supporters of this change, just how has it benefited the black community?

-Geaux
--------------------------------------

LATINO GANG MEMBERS IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ARE TERRORIZING AND KILLING BLACKS

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Ascending the steep steps that lead from the street to the scene of her son's murder, 47-year-old Louisa Prudhomme is charged by a Doberman Pinscher.

Prudhomme reaches over a gate and gives the guard dog a rough pat on the head.

"Sam doesn't seem to remember me," she says.

What Prudhomme will never forget is that just past the snarling Doberman is the apartment on a hill where six years ago her 21-year-old son Anthony was shot in the face with a .25-caliber semi-automatic while lying on a futon she had purchased for him from IKEA. He died wearing a shirt that read, "Keep the Peace."

Anthony Prudhomme was slain by members of the Avenues, a Latino street gang. But he was not a rival gang member, or a police informant, or a drug dealer. The Avenues did not target him for the content of his character, or even the contents of his apartment.

They targeted him for the color of his skin.

Latino Gang Members in Southern California are Terrorizing and Killing Blacks

The women set out on a brisk walk every Friday morning — past broken bottles, graffiti, an occasional stray dog and the smell of marijuana.

They circle the rim of their home, the Jordan Downs housing project, not just for the sake of exercise but to show the world that Watts, these days, is brimming with Latinos.

"We want people to know we're here," said Amada Valle, 58. "And it's time for our voice to be heard."

When I first moved to Manassas Virginia, before it became a sanctuary state, the population there was pretty much mixed. Black and white children with a few Hispanics would get on the school buses and head off, while the shops in Manassas were pretty much mixed. But after 2 Democrat Governors the whole area started looking like Nogalus Mexico, with broken down cars in the yards, Hispanic only stores, and 1 or 2 white kids on a bus crowed with Hispanic anchor babies...Most of the rich white folks and middle class blacks have left for greener pastures, but with many of the people not paying federal and state taxes, soon those schools will close down, and roads are starting to look like shit...Elections have consequences, you vote for a Democrat, you are voting against your best interests. You deserve all the misery and poverty they will force upon you...
This is Nogalus Mexico.
nogales-sonora.jpg

The Blacks are in denial on the forum about LA area ethnic cleansing by illegal Mexicans.
Agreed. They fail to show up in some key discussions.

-Geaux
E-e-e-exactly. Another inconvenient dichotomy among democrat victim groups.
I’ve already witnessed this phenomenon here in middle class, suburban PG County, MD.
Blacks flee when highspanics move in. Been going on here for three decades.

The Blacks are in denial on the forum about LA area ethnic cleansing by illegal Mexicans.

-Geaux
I’ve already witnessed this phenomenon here in middle class, suburban PG County, MD.
Paris Glendenning, the one time Governor of Maryland wanted a millionaire tax, and got it for the Liberal Democrap assembly. Most of the millionaires live in Montgomery County at the time, and when their taxes went up, fled to northern Virginia(Fairfax County) and took their millions with them. Many of those high priced homes, couldn't be sold because no one wanted them at such a high tax rate, so ended up going to multifamily Latino's. Today, Montgomery County is totally sanctuary, MS-13 rampant, and hard to find any indigenous US citizens there now.

-Geaux
Paris Glendenning, the one time Governor of Maryland wanted a millionaire tax, and got it for the Liberal Democrap assembly. Most of the millionaires live in Montgomery County at the time, and when their taxes went up, fled to northern Virginia(Fairfax County) and took their millions with them. Many of those high priced homes, couldn't be sold because no one wanted them at such a high tax rate, so ended up going to multifamily Latino's. Today, Montgomery County is totally sanctuary, MS-13 rampant, and hard to find any indigenous US citizens there now.
Wow, I grew up in nearby Prince George's County. I remember Montgomery County was where "the rich people lived". That is shocking to hear that Montgomery has fallen that far. I haven't lived back there for many years.

-Geaux
Most of the millionaires in Montgomery county are still the blue-bloods in the Bethesda/Chevy Chase area (I literally just got home from Bethesda minutes ago — $3.69 for gas there).
Highspanics largely moved into the Wheaton/Silver Spring area where the multi family dwellings upped their population by 50% in 25 years. The white Democrats then moved further out into Montgomery County to places like Germantown and Gaithersburg and many of those places now are becoming largely highspanic.
As for Glendening, he’s my former neighbor. I can see his house right now. He ran off with the First Ho of Maryland but his wife Frances still lives here. He was instrumental in keeping our little town mostly white (and hypocritical democrat) while the rest of the county went black and highspanic.

See, that's exactly why liberal identity politics is always doomed to self-destruct; these various "victim groups" hate each other and are therefore guaranteed to have major conflicts with each other whenever self-hating white liberals prostitute themselves out to each of these cute little groups.

-Geaux
Most of the millionaires in Montgomery county are still the blue-bloods in the Bethesda/Chevy Chase area (I literally just got home from Bethesda minutes ago — $3.69 for gas there).
Highspanics largely moved into the Wheaton/Silver Spring area where the multi family dwellings upped their population by 50% in 25 years. The white Democrats then moved further out into Montgomery County to places like Germantown and Gaithersburg and many of those places now are becoming largely highspanic.
As for Glendening, he’s my former neighbor. I can see his house right now. He ran off with the First Ho of Maryland but his wife Frances still lives here. He was instrumental in keeping our little town mostly white (and hypocritical democrat) while the rest of the county went black and highspanic.
$3.69 a gallon, egad man you need to get out of there. I today filled up my Lexus and the cost was $2.19 in rich, Ponte Vedra Florida...

-Geaux
$3.69 a gallon, egad man you need to get out of there. I today filled up my Lexus and the cost was $2.19 in rich, Ponte Vedra Florida...
That was just in Bethesda/Chevy Chase and upper NW DC where the ultra-rich live. They gouge.
Here in PG we’re at about $2.35.

Really, I don't think you meant to sound racist... But you are incorrect which is quite common around here

Just a reality... no American WANTS a dishwashing job. They'll wait until they get a better one, and when they do, they move the fuck out of Watts.

That's why you need a NATIONAL WEALTH TAX... and have the feds distribute it.. and if some rich asshole tries to evade paying his fair share, we prosecute him and throw him in jail with the other criminals...

Just a reality... no American WANTS a dishwashing job. They'll wait until they get a better one, and when they do, they move the fuck out of Watts.

That's why you need a NATIONAL WEALTH TAX... and have the feds distribute it.. and if some rich asshole tries to evade paying his fair share, we prosecute him and throw him in jail with the other criminals...
I used to wash dished at a pizza joint when I was 16.. Paid for my Ford Courier that way

-Geaux

-Geaux
$1.91 in Simpsonville SC.

Blacks willingly wanted to give up living in neighborhoods that they've been in for about a hundred years to make room for illegal Latino migrants?

Fucking moron.

Most people have no idea. Latino gangs are brutal and will kill entire families because dad couldn't come up with the extortion money this week.

Starting with the youngest baby while mom and dad watch. Any daughters will be gang raped before their skin is slowly peeled from their bodies.

If mom is worth it, they take turns with her. Then finally it's dad's turn.

The ghettos are barrios. Blacks live in fear and have been subjugated by the sheer brutality.

Forum List

Back