How Irresponsible Is This Law?

If you can sue a baker for not baking a cake for a gay marriage...then if they deny you your 2nd Amendment Right, to carry a gun, they should just be sued for that.....just like the baker....a Right is a Right....and if you are injured on their property because they denied you your Right....that should be added on to everything else.....

If you can sue a baker for not baking a cake for a gay marriage...then if they deny you your 2nd Amendment Right, to carry a gun, they should just be sued for that.....just like the baker....a Right is a Right....and if you are injured on their property because they denied you your Right....that should be added on to everything else.....
You aren't allowed to carry a gun on an airplane or into a courthouse!
People do that all the time, jackass.

No. You need my permission to bear arms on my property. I dont allow that. If it was a right you wouldnt require my permission.

And here we go again. You would never know if I was armed or not. so your permission is moot

If you want to deny entrance to your property to anyone who tells you they are armed you can do that. If they tell you they are not armed then you have no way of finding out unless you assault them

so your only option here is to deny entrance to your property to anyone who won't give you permission to be frisked
I already told you I would pat you down. If you dont want to be patted down you get to go elsewhere. You dont have a right to bear arms on my property. If you had a right we wouldnt have to go through all this. I would just have to deal with you bearing arms on my property despite what I wished.
I would refuse to be searched,

so once again we arrive back at your only option. If you don't want people to carry on your property then you would have to deny entrance to anyone who would not give you permission to search them
I dont need more than one option. I have the right to deny your right to bear arms on my property. Thats the only and most important option I need.

How do you know who is carrying?
Oh yeah you don't.

And here we go again. You would never know if I was armed or not. so your permission is moot

If you want to deny entrance to your property to anyone who tells you they are armed you can do that. If they tell you they are not armed then you have no way of finding out unless you assault them

so your only option here is to deny entrance to your property to anyone who won't give you permission to be frisked
I already told you I would pat you down. If you dont want to be patted down you get to go elsewhere. You dont have a right to bear arms on my property. If you had a right we wouldnt have to go through all this. I would just have to deal with you bearing arms on my property despite what I wished.
Not my issue. I wouldnt give you permission to bear arms on my property then.

No in reality you are denying me permission to enter your property because I would not allow you to search my person. You would still not know if I was carrying
I dont have to know for sure. I would assume you were trying to exercise your right to bear arms. I wouldnt allow it to be done on my property which proves you dont have the right.
So like I said the only way to enforce your gun ban is to deny entrance to anyone who would not submit to a search.
If you don't search me you would never know if I was carrying

If I was carrying on your property then you have every right to ask me to leave you have no right to disarm me

No in reality you are denying me permission to enter your property because I would not allow you to search my person. You would still not know if I was carrying
I dont have to know for sure. I would assume you were trying to exercise your right to bear arms. I wouldnt allow it to be done on my property which proves you dont have the right.

According to the gay marriage law suits...we do.....
Show me a gay marriage law suit that says you have a right to bear arms on my property.

If running a business abrogates your First Amendment right to Freedom of religion....then it also abrogates your Right to stop my 2nd Amendment Right....

Show me a gay marriage law suit that says you have a right to bear arms on my property.

If running a business abrogates your First Amendment right to Freedom of religion....then it also abrogates your Right to stop my 2nd Amendment Right....
No stupid. It doesnt. You still have the right to free speech if you own a store. Secondly, those are two entirely different things.

No stupid. It doesnt. Those are two entirely different things.

Nope......you morons say that you lose your 1st Amendment right to Freedom of Religion simply because you open a business....how that works only left wing asswipes understand......so if that is the case then the ability of a business to violate the Bill of Rights, the 2nd Amendment is also against the law.......

You morons started this by suing bakers, photographers and wedding planners.......with fake rights...now actual Rights need to be enforced...since the 2nd Amendment is actually on the books....

Nope......you morons say that you lose your 1st Amendment right to Freedom of Religion simply because you open a business....how that works only left wing asswipes understand......so if that is the case then the ability of a business to violate the Bill of Rights, the 2nd Amendment is also against the law.......

You morons started this by suing bakers, photographers and wedding planners.......with fake rights...now actual Rights need to be enforced...since the 2nd Amendment is actually on the books....
Nope dummy. I dont care what you morons say. You dont loose any of your rights because you own a store. You can still practice your religion.

Nope dummy. I dont care what you morons say. You dont loose any of your rights because you own a store. You can still practice your religion.

No...you obviously can't .....if you can be sued because you don't want to serve a gay wedding because it is against your religion...you do not have the protection of the 1st Amendment...... their made up Right seems to beat your actual 1st Amendment Right.....so too now with the 2nd Amendment...it is an actual Right and if you own a business you can no longer discriminate against it.....

No...you obviously can't .....if you can be sued because you don't want to serve a gay wedding because it is against your religion...you do not have the protection of the 1st Amendment...... their made up Right seems to beat your actual 1st Amendment Right.....so too now with the 2nd Amendment...it is an actual Right and if you own a business you can no longer discriminate against it.....
Youre being sued for not following public accomodation laws, not because you are a certain religion stupid. if you want to practice your religion 24 hours a day you are going to have to close your business. Tough shit.

Youre being sued for not following public accomodation laws, not because you are a certain religion stupid. if you want to practice your religion 24 hours a day you are going to have to close your business. Tough shit.

Yeah....so fuck you too........I can't wait for the first guy to sue you assholes when you put up your stupid little sign......

Yeah....so fuck you too........I can't wait for the first guy to sue you assholes when you put up your stupid little sign......
I dont have a brick and mortar so I dont have that problem. No one wants to sue me. I have an attorney on retainer and I dont have to pay anything for about 2-3 years in the event of litigation. While your attorney is bleeding you dry hoping I will settle, i will be laughing those entire 2-3 years and then counter sue your silly broke ass.

I dont have a brick and mortar so I dont have that problem. No one wants to sue me. I have an attorney on retainer and I dont have to pay anything for about 2-3 years in the event of litigation. While your attorney is bleeding you dry hoping I will settle, i will be laughing those entire 2-3 years and then counter sue your silly broke ass.
:lame2:

Forum List

Back