How Irresponsible Is This Law?

No you can't. If you lay hands on me then you are guilty of assault. All you can do is tell me I am not allowed onto your property but you cannot disarm me

I have the right to bear arms. If you invite me onto your property I still have the right to bear arms. If you do not want me to bear arms while on your property all you can do is deny me permission to be on your property. If I then enter your property I am guilty of trespassing and you can have me removed.

But you cannot physically disarm me without being guilty of assault
I dont have to lay hands on you and I never said i would disarm you. All I have to do is not open the door until you give up the gun. Or I could shoot you and say you were threatening me. Your choice.

I see you finally got it. You dont have the right to have a gun on my property. If you did have the right you could be on my property despite the fact I didnt want you there with a gun. Thanks for admitting you were wrong.

And you could ask if I'm carrying all I have to do is say no and again you wouldn't be the wiser
so you see I'll walk in with a gun if I want to and you'll never know unless you assault me to find out
I wouldnt ask. i would pat you down to make sure. You would then have the choice of leaving or putting your gun away in your car.

If you touch me without my permission then I'll have you charged with assault
You would give permission or you would be finding someone else property to stand on with your gun.
Fine with me.

I have the right to bear arms but I do not have the right to trespass

now you're finally getting it

We aren't talking weapons moron...we are talking the Right.....yes, the RIght....to bear arms.....as codified in the Bill of Rights........the ones actually written down so people like you could see them......obviously it isn't enough, but they are actually written down.......

Once you twits allowed bakers to be sued over gay marriage, you now have to allow people to exercise their Right to bear arms....or get sued....
Public accommodation laws dont mention guns which are weapons. The 2nd doesnt say you get to carry those arms on someones private property. Stop stalling and show me if it does.
Your store is not your private property.
You already tried this gambit before. i shot it down in a hail of facts.
No, you simply said if you closed your store you could keep out whomever you wanted. That's stupid and doesn't address reality.
The reality is that there is nothing that protects your right to bring a gun into a store. If there was you would show me.
That's not the argument, this is. I raised a valid question, Why is the customer's 1st Amendment right absolute to the point he/she can force a business owner to do something the owner is opposed to doing, but the owner can violate the customer's 2nd Amendment rights?

I dont have to lay hands on you and I never said i would disarm you. All I have to do is not open the door until you give up the gun. Or I could shoot you and say you were threatening me. Your choice.

I see you finally got it. You dont have the right to have a gun on my property. If you did have the right you could be on my property despite the fact I didnt want you there with a gun. Thanks for admitting you were wrong.

And you could ask if I'm carrying all I have to do is say no and again you wouldn't be the wiser
so you see I'll walk in with a gun if I want to and you'll never know unless you assault me to find out
I wouldnt ask. i would pat you down to make sure. You would then have the choice of leaving or putting your gun away in your car.

You would give permission or you would be finding someone else property to stand on with your gun.
Fine with me.

You dont have the right to bear arms on my property. If you did then you wouldnt require my permission.

Fine with me.

You dont have the right to bear arms on my property. If you did then you wouldnt require my permission.
I don't need permission to bear arms I need permission to enter your property

If you want to deny that permission that is fine with me, after all I can't think of one good reason to be on your property, but you cannot tell me I cannot bear arms

Public accommodation laws dont mention guns which are weapons. The 2nd doesnt say you get to carry those arms on someones private property. Stop stalling and show me if it does.
No, you simply said if you closed your store you could keep out whomever you wanted. That's stupid and doesn't address reality.
The reality is that there is nothing that protects your right to bring a gun into a store. If there was you would show me.
That's not the argument, this is. I raised a valid question, Why is the customer's 1st Amendment right absolute to the point he/she can force a business owner to do something the owner is opposed to doing, but the owner can violate the customer's 2nd Amendment rights?
Every question is valid. The point is you are talking apples and oranges. One has nothing to do with the other. Public accomodation laws say you will provide services to everyone equally. If you dont like it as a business owner you have the choice not to be in business. There is no law on the books that says you have to allow someone on your property with a gun. See? One has nothing to do with the other.

Fine with me.

If you want to deny that permission that is fine with me, after all I can't think of one good reason to be on your property, but you cannot tell me I cannot bear arms
You do need permission to bear arms on my property. if it was a right you wouldnt need permission.

Fine with me.

You do need permission to bear arms on my property. if it was a right you wouldnt need permission.
NO I need permission to enter your property if you want to deny me that permission because I am carrying that's your right but you cannot make me give up my weapon nor can you search me to find out of I have one

Fine with me.

NO I need permission to enter your property if you want to deny me that permission because I am carrying that's your right but you cannot make me give up my weapon nor can you search me to find out of I have one
No. You need my permission to bear arms on my property. I dont allow that. If it was a right you wouldnt require my permission.

Fine with me.

No. You need my permission to bear arms on my property. I dont allow that. If it was a right you wouldnt require my permission.

And here we go again. You would never know if I was armed or not. so your permission is moot

If you want to deny entrance to your property to anyone who tells you they are armed you can do that. If they tell you they are not armed then you have no way of finding out unless you assault them

so your only option here is to deny entrance to your property to anyone who won't give you permission to be frisked

And here we go again. You would never know if I was armed or not. so your permission is moot

If you want to deny entrance to your property to anyone who tells you they are armed you can do that. If they tell you they are not armed then you have no way of finding out unless you assault them

so your only option here is to deny entrance to your property to anyone who won't give you permission to be frisked
I already told you I would pat you down. If you dont want to be patted down you get to go elsewhere. You dont have a right to bear arms on my property. If you had a right we wouldnt have to go through all this. I would just have to deal with you bearing arms on my property despite what I wished.

I already told you I would pat you down. If you dont want to be patted down you get to go elsewhere. You dont have a right to bear arms on my property. If you had a right we wouldnt have to go through all this. I would just have to deal with you bearing arms on my property despite what I wished.
I would refuse to be searched,

so once again we arrive back at your only option. If you don't want people to carry on your property then you would have to deny entrance to anyone who would not give you permission to search them

Not my issue. I wouldnt give you permission to bear arms on my property then.

No in reality you are denying me permission to enter your property because I would not allow you to search my person. You would still not know if I was carrying

so once again we arrive back at your only option. If you don't want people to carry on your property then you would have to deny entrance to anyone who would not give you permission to search them
I dont need more than one option. I have the right to deny your right to bear arms on my property. Thats the only and most important option I need.

No in reality you are denying me permission to enter your property because I would not allow you to search my person. You would still not know if I was carrying
I dont have to know for sure. I would assume you were trying to exercise your right to bear arms. I wouldnt allow it to be done on my property which proves you dont have the right.

Sorry, your store is not your private property. If it were, you would be free to keep anyone out of it you wanted to, by skin color or what they wear.

Dont be sorry that you dont know what you are talking about. if you close your store you can keep out anyone you want. Public accommodation laws dont mention weapons.

We aren't talking weapons moron...we are talking the Right.....yes, the RIght....to bear arms.....as codified in the Bill of Rights........the ones actually written down so people like you could see them......obviously it isn't enough, but they are actually written down.......

Once you twits allowed bakers to be sued over gay marriage, you now have to allow people to exercise their Right to bear arms....or get sued....
Boy, you wouldn't know a fact if it bit you on the scrotum.

I dont have to know for sure. I would assume you were trying to exercise your right to bear arms. I wouldnt allow it to be done on my property which proves you dont have the right.

According to the gay marriage law suits...we do.....

If you can sue a baker for not baking a cake for a gay marriage...then if they deny you your 2nd Amendment Right, to carry a gun, they should just be sued for that.....just like the baker....a Right is a Right....and if you are injured on their property because they denied you your Right....that should be added on to everything else.....
You aren't allowed to carry a gun on an airplane or into a courthouse! You gonna sue them too?
It's a bit difficult to hijack a store and fly it into a building.

According to the gay marriage law suits...we do.....
Show me a gay marriage law suit that says you have a right to bear arms on my property.

Forum List

Back