How is government in way of Business??

Nobody gives anything to anyone.

What you're describing here are exactly the kind of obstacles that they put in the way...The onerous regulations can only be overcome by companies with the deepest of pockets, who then in turn use some of those resources to lobby for even more regulations, which continue to price the competition out of business....Unless, of course, they qualify for a subsidy on the other end.

Like I said....Breaking your leg then handing you a crutch.

That doesn't sound like an obstacle to business. It may be an obstacle to your business but that's because it's run by an incompetent. It's not an obstacle to the corps with deep pockets, who obviously know how to compete.
I get it...You're being an idiot on purpose.

I get it...You're a rightwing statist who wants a nanny state govt to protect lower-performing businesses. Now, I finally understand why wingnuts don't want the govt to pick the winners and the losers in the economy; The wingnuts think govt should pick the losers only.:lol:

The fees pay for the services the agency provides. Saying that their purpose is to increase revenues is wrong as even you acknowledge "the intent is not to increase revenue". If he had said "increasing revenue was the result", it would have left him without any way to tar the process without any evidence, as he tried to do.

Which is why California tried to tack an $18 fee on license plates to pay for state parks, because fees are only used to cover the costs of providing the service the agency provides.

Please explain the connection between the DMV and parks.

Try to pay attention wingnut!!

We're talking about BUSINESS regulations; not motor vehicle regulations

And state parks provide services to the public that need funding.

No, we are talking about fees being used for revenue. You obviously are wrong in your general assertion that fees are not used for revenue, so you are trying to change the debate.

Guess what, you still loose.

San Luis Obispo seeking business fee and tax revenue - Cal Coast News

Some states even call their taxing authority the Department of Revenue.

Excise Taxes : Business : Louisiana Department of Revenue

Do you see all those fees being used to raise revenue.

The fees pay for the services the agency provides. Saying that their purpose is to increase revenues is wrong as even you acknowledge "the intent is not to increase revenue". If he had said "increasing revenue was the result", it would have left him without any way to tar the process without any evidence, as he tried to do.

Which is why California tried to tack an $18 fee on license plates to pay for state parks, because fees are only used to cover the costs of providing the service the agency provides.

Roads, parking places, camp site parking, Ranger vechicles, signs, any motorized trails, law enforcement, etc. ANY more moron questions?? :eusa_angel:

All of which are paid for by the park and recreation budget. Politicians prefer to spend that money on pork, so they want to raise more money to pay for parks, which they can then steal and use elsewhere.

Nice try though.

Even the other wingnuts are hanging their heads oddball. You are fucking exposed, completely. Everything that you spew is a fucking lie. The government does nothing that harms you or your business. If it did, you'd be waving it like a banner in my face. But you aren't. You're letting me dominate your silly ass.

Too fucking easy. Are there any smart people where you are that you can let come to the keyboard? I need a challenge. A real challenge.

My guess is that the wingnuts are laughing, and the moonbats are ashamed that a person who doesn't even understand the quote button is speaking for them and making them look like idiots because you don't understand how to start threads about what you want to talk about.

Here's what we pay to "big government"

city occ license ($100)
county occ license ($100)
county op license ($100)
state incorp fee ($250)

The incorp fee is voluntary, of course.

None of these fees are required of people just starting out as an independent contractor.

There is a lot of misinformation and whining on this thread.

Wow.

In Texas I had to pay an annual fee of $150 to register with the state as a general contractor. You have to pay twice that, to three times as many agencies, and you think government does not get in the way of business.

What you're describing here are exactly the kind of obstacles that they put in the way...The onerous regulations can only be overcome by companies with the deepest of pockets, who then in turn use some of those resources to lobby for even more regulations, which continue to price the competition out of business....Unless, of course, they qualify for a subsidy on the other end.

That doesn't sound like an obstacle to business. It may be an obstacle to your business but that's because it's run by an incompetent. It's not an obstacle to the corps with deep pockets, who obviously know how to compete.

How is requiring a business to spend 25 billion dollars to pay for air pollution controls not a obstacle to business?

:cuckoo:

Large corporations champion expensive environmental regulations because it keeps start ups from entering the field. They already have the money available to pay for things, so they get to look good with the idiots, and get to keep others from taking away their government subsidized monopoly.

After 17 pages of 248 posts, it is clear;

1. The "Government is standing in the way" is a myth & a lie.

2. The "Government doesn't create jobs" is a myth & a lie.

So, I guess I count on honesty from the USMB members from here on out. Thanks!!!

As Shintao reaches such a conclusion after 17th pages, it's clear, once again, that he is a complete and utter moron.

Just sayin'.

So, I guess I count on honesty from the USMB members from here on out. Thanks!!!
Only if you're accepting your premises as self-evident from the outset and rejecting all evidence to the contrary...Which is exactly what you've done.

BTW...Self-declarations of victory are sooooo gauche.

Only if you're accepting your premises as self-evident from the outset and rejecting all evidence to the contrary...Which is exactly what you've done.

And his pre-conceived conclusion?

Government Intrusion=Good

Business & Capitalism=Bad

Fait a complis

Yes, the honesty of this member is that you are an grande-sized idiot who will learn nothing, even having been spoon fed the truth. There are many many drags on business, which includes and is especially targeted to hiring.
Tell ya what, Shitnao, you go off and start your own business and come back in a year and tell us how government is helping you along.

Nope...You're the one favoring big inefficient business, using their influence to regulate smaller competitors out of the way here, not me.

But I'm also not the one who buys into "we're from da gubmint and we're here to help" either. :lol:

I am supporting SUCCESSFUL businesses. You want the govt to interfere with the economy by burdening businesses with inefficient rules and beauraucracies so that incompetents who can't compete don't go out of business.

I'm guessing your opinion is motivated by self-interest

Try to pay attention wingnut!!

We're talking about BUSINESS regulations; not motor vehicle regulations

And state parks provide services to the public that need funding.

No, we are talking about fees being used for revenue. You obviously are wrong in your general assertion that fees are not used for revenue, so you are trying to change the debate.

Guess what, you still loose.

San Luis Obispo seeking business fee and tax revenue - Cal Coast News

Some states even call their taxing authority the Department of Revenue.

Excise Taxes : Business : Louisiana Department of Revenue

Do you see all those fees being used to raise revenue.

Idiot wingnuts think words mean whatevery they want them to mean

"Fees" are not "used for revenue". "Fees" ARE "revenue"

The govt doesn't raise revenue for the sake of raising revenue, and in the case of fees, the revenue they generate is USED FOR financing services.

Again "fees" ARE "revenue". They are not "used for revenue". They ARE revenue that USED FOR funding services.

How is requiring a business to spend 25 billion dollars to pay for air pollution controls not a obstacle to business?

:cuckoo:

Large corporations champion expensive environmental regulations because it keeps start ups from entering the field. They already have the money available to pay for things, so they get to look good with the idiots, and get to keep others from taking away their government subsidized monopoly.

Businesses are required to clean up the messes they make. To allow corps to pollute would be to allow those corps to expropriate assets from others, which the wingnuts seem to oppose.........except when they dont

Roads, parking places, camp site parking, Ranger vechicles, signs, any motorized trails, law enforcement, etc. ANY more moron questions?? :eusa_angel:

All of which are paid for by the park and recreation budget. Politicians prefer to spend that money on pork, so they want to raise more money to pay for parks, which they can then steal and use elsewhere.

Nice try though.

Idiot wingnut doesn't realize that those fees ARE a part of the parks and recreation budget:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back