How Is Inflation Affecting You?

Biden inherited a Mess.

Highest unemployment rate since the Great Depression, a recession, a supply chain crisis, a massive increase in debt due to the tax cuts which reduced revenue and continued spending. The ”great economy” under Trump was largely hype. The growth rate under Trump was the same as it was under Obama, not more. And the rate of wage growth actually decreased.

It can be fairly argued that Trump squandered our economy’s strengths in a way that made the Covid hit that much worse.

So again, if you are going to blame Biden for inflation, you need to blame Trump for mess he left.

You talk about Biden paying people to stay home yet forget that Trump did the same thing.
The claim from every president from every administration is that they 'inherited a mess.'

There has never been a president that claimed they were handed a stable and smooth nation. The inherited a mess trope has become more than stale. If you did not want the mess, don't run.

First time in maybe 15 years, I will say the Tomato soup was delicious.
They have some good sandwiches for a fast food joint and are, overall, much better for you.

they have priced themselves out of my market though, they are not high enough quality to justify the price. I would go to an actual restaurant first.

They have some good sandwiches for a fast food joint and are, overall, much better for you.

they have priced themselves out of my market though, they are not high enough quality to justify the price. I would go to an actual restaurant first.
No kidding, I could get a seafood feast at Red Lobster for that price. :oops: Here you can get a fancy sit down breakfast at a restaurant for what breakfast costs at McDonalds now.

No kidding, I could get a seafood feast at Red Lobster for that price. :oops: Here you can get a fancy sit down breakfast at a restaurant for what breakfast costs at McDonalds now.
Red Lobster Jesus

Go to Golden Coral

Why have they not restarted these rigs since demand is up?
Biden Executive Orders, hmmmm? BTW, if Trump was so powerful as to postpone all of these inevitable events that have besieged the vegetable, Trump must be a pretty smart and powerful man, wouldn't you agree. Gee someone that could effect such a large number of events, border security, fuel costs, inflation, supply chain, covid cases tripling, devaluation of the dollar etc. etc. But you'll be saying "But, but covid" But but Trump had to deal with it as an unknown and he was still able to have created and distributed (although ineffective) genetic therapy (at the behest of the democrats) and the vegetable can't even distribute half a billion, Chinese made, N95 masks. I think it is very clear where the problem lies and it is something that comes from the garden.

Local business isn't worthy of our $. So wev've completely quit shopping at our local businesses. Hopefully more do the same.

How exactly did he increase the cost of fuel? He didn’t. Presidents don’t have much effect on that. Nothing Biden has done has altered our production.
When you reduce access to oil or coal by stopping oil and coal production... ie drilling and mining on public land it reduces access to those commodities and since oil and coal are speculative...the "bad Guys" the speculators drive up the cost....
The infuriating part is this is intentional...elected dems and many people on the left want renewable energy...but renewable energy is expensive so the people don't want it...
So.... the way to fix that is to artificially drive up the cost of oil by limiting it...its outrageous because it hurts the very people the democrat party cons into voting for them in every election...

Joe has done this to us intentionally and everyone should be mad as hell....

Forum List

Back