How is it possible the POTUS claims he has CANCER, and its not a HUGE STORY? If Obama said the EXACT SAME THING, the planet would have freaked out.

Well there you have it then.

Have what? If the CPI rate shows to be lower in July, it's only because of the Federal reserve raising the interest rates. The price of gasoline is only dropping because of the Biden Recession: Fewer people are driving.

Have what? If the CPI rate shows to be lower in July, it's only because of the Federal reserve raising the interest rates. The price of gasoline is only dropping because of the Biden Recession: Fewer people are driving.
The price of gasoline isn’t an issue exclusive to the United States. Nor is increasing inflation rates, as I’ve already explained.

The “Biden Recession” you Trumpsters are desperately trying to push is a global issue.

If other countries are dealing with inflation, then it’s dishonest to pin inflation on Biden.
you are 1 demented piece of anti-AMERICA shit.....this economy is on beijing xiden
who gives 2 fucks about other countries?---only SCUM demonRATS---
go live in china where you belong
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

The price of gasoline isn’t an issue exclusive to the United States. Nor is increasing inflation rates, as I’ve already explained.

The “Biden Recession” you Trumpsters are desperately trying to push is a global issue.
you're still trying to convince yourself i see...good luck
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Of course you do. Unfortunately for you, the data paints a much different picture.

According to your link, our inflation rate is 9.06%. Not completely up-to-date, but close enough. In 2018, it was 2.44%. The inflation rate is now 3.71 times times the size it was in 2018.

In Switzerland, the inflation rate is 3.38%. In 2018, 0.94%. The inflation rate is now 3.6 times times the size it was in 2018.

In South Korea, the inflation rate is 6.05%. In 2018, it was 1.48%. The inflation rate is now 4.08 times times the size it was in 2018.

In Japan, the inflation rate is 2.42%. In 2018, it was 0.99%. The inflation rate is now 2.44 times times the size it was in 2018.

Why is it that all of the countries that you mentioned are seeing such a big spike in their inflation rates as well? Is that Biden’s fault?

Look, you want to hammer Biden over inflation and I get that. I think it’s a winning strategy that will result in Democrats losing the House. But it’s not as simplistic as you want to make it seem. “Democrats = inflation” is the kind of simplistic nonsense that belongs on bumper stickers for uneducated partisan sheep like yourself, not on me. Global data from your own link shows that it’s not just the United States dealing with increased inflation rates, which means it isn’t Biden’s fault - not entirely at least.
" SCUM demonRATS" is the kind of TRUTH that belongs on bumper stickers for uneducated partisan sheep like yourself. ..... which means it is Biden’s fault - and the rest of the SCUM demonRATS
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Maybe you should call the White House and tell them that. They're desperately trying to redefine the meaning of the word "recession", given the bad economic news coming out this Thursday.

They will greatly appreciate your help. :laughing0301:

you are 1 demented piece of anti-AMERICA shit.....this economy is on beijing xiden
who gives 2 fucks about other countries?--
You’re the kind of low-information voter I was talking about.

Don’t worry about it, this is too complex for you. :itsok:

" SCUM demonRATS" is the kind of TRUTH that belongs on bumper stickers for uneducated partisan sheep like yourself. ..... which means it is Biden’s fault - and the rest of the SCUM demonRATS
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
Angry and stupid. You’re definitely a Trump voter. :)

Maybe you should call the White House and tell them that. They're desperately trying to redefine the meaning of the word "recession", given the bad economic news coming out this Thursday.

They will greatly appreciate your help. :laughing0301:
I’m not trying to redefine the word recession. :laughing0301:

who gives 2 fucks about other countries?---only SCUM demonRATS---
go live in china where you belong
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
Xenophobic much?

You’re the kind of low-information voter I was talking about.

Don’t worry about it, this is too complex for you. :itsok:
life is to complex for you...you are truly a fucking retarded asshole, that hates AMERICA....do AMERICA a favor---die or move to china where shit stains like you belong

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Forum List

Back