How is it possible the POTUS claims he has CANCER, and its not a HUGE STORY? If Obama said the EXACT SAME THING, the planet would have freaked out.

At one time, Biden did have skin cancer. It was removed, and they managed to get all of it, so he no longer has it. It even states as much in his health records. Many other people have had skin cancer, gotten it removed and no longer have cancer, but will still tell you that they had it. They are known as "cancer survivors", and many are hailed as heroes in their own communities.

This is conservatives trying to make hay out of nothing, just because they dislike Biden.

What's not to dislike?

Gasoline rose to twice the price it was during 2018, we now have a 9.1% inflation rate which is almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, and retirement accounts lost $3 trillion dollars just over the last year. The price of oil jumped up to $130 per barrel, he's had to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, we've had sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a steadily-increasing trade imbalance with China, an spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, 4 million more illegals within the last two years, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan, a weakened military, Iran's nuclear program now having enough nuclear material to build a bomb, a revitalized Russian oil industry, and a major war in Europe that could even go nuclear, and a bumbling, shuffling leader who can't even read a teleprompter without screwing up.

Which one of those things should I like? Any of them? If you could take your pick of any of those things, which would you like the best?

Ooops, sorry. You can't take your pick, because you get all of them whether you like them or not. :laughing0301:

At one time, Biden did have skin cancer. It was removed, and they managed to get all of it, so he no longer has it. It even states as much in his health records. Many other people have had skin cancer, gotten it removed and no longer have cancer, but will still tell you that they had it. They are known as "cancer survivors", and many are hailed as heroes in their own communities.

This is conservatives trying to make hay out of nothing, just because they dislike Biden.

I had skin cancer. I don‘t say I HAVE CANCER FROM OIL ON MY WINDSHIELD AS A CHILD.

You are making excuses for his continuous lies. Why didn‘t you do the same for Trump?

You are brainwashed weak minded dumb fuck.

BIDEN SAID HE HAS CANCER AND HE BLAMED DELAWARE AIR POLLUTION.

You are a lying bag of piss.

who gives 2 fucks about the sack of shit wrongly occupying the white house?....NOBODY---the fucker needs to die

who gives 2 fucks about the sack of shit wrongly occupying the white house?....NOBODY---the fucker needs to die
say hi to the Jan 6th members when you are there. Any ghosts of Jews too.

Let’s face it. When Brandon starts babbling, nobody pays much attention to him at this point. They wait to see what “the WH is saying” when his staff walks-back whatever Brandon has just babbled.

Otherwise the world would be wondering if he is married to his own sister.

Fuck off you dumb ass,

No one who had skin cancer REMOVED says they HAVE CANCER FROM DELAWARE AIR POLLUTION.

He told the same story before but used ASTHMA instead of cancer.

You, poster, are a dumb motherfucker. Really really fucking stupid.
If someone is in remission from cancer they still have cancer.

Still true, an hour later.

Biden says he HAS cancer, and the dumb fuck cult excuses it away.

Fuck you stupid assholes. You are retarded and look so foolish.

You stupid fucks are such liars. Why?

JOE SAID THE VAX STOPS THE VIRUS….SO HOW IS IT THAT HE HAS COVID?

Forum List

Back