How is it possible the POTUS claims he has CANCER, and its not a HUGE STORY? If Obama said the EXACT SAME THING, the planet would have freaked out.

New rules, if you had skin cancer removed, according to the dumb fuck cult lefties…….YOU HAVE CANCER.

JOSEPH ROBINETTE BIDEN TELLS THE WORLD HE HAS CANCER….AND HIS OWN DUMB FUCK CULT VOTERS DO NOT BELIEVE HIM. :auiqs.jpg:

You people are so fucked in the head. Please all of you stupid assholes move to Crazyfornia and lets hope from the San Andreas west falls into the sea.

BDS.

You guys can do so much better than resorting to these non-stories to attack Biden.

Agreed. So how about these?

Gasoline rose to twice the price it was during 2018, we now have a 9.1% inflation rate which is almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, and retirement accounts lost $3 trillion dollars just over the last year. The price of oil jumped up to $130 per barrel, he's had to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, we've had sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a steadily-increasing trade imbalance with China, an spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, 4 million more illegals within the last two years, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives, a weakened military, Iran's nuclear program now having enough nuclear material to build a bomb, a revitalized Russian oil industry, and a major war in Europe that could even go nuclear, and a bumbling, shuffling leader who can't even read a teleprompter without screwing up.

Did I miss anything?

Agreed. So how about these?

Gasoline rose to twice the price it was during 2018, we now have a 9.1% inflation rate which is almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, and retirement accounts lost $3 trillion dollars just over the last year. The price of oil jumped up to $130 per barrel, he's had to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, we've had sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a steadily-increasing trade imbalance with China, an spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, 4 million more illegals within the last two years, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives, a weakened military, Iran's nuclear program now having enough nuclear material to build a bomb, a revitalized Russian oil industry, and a major war in Europe that could even go nuclear, and a bumbling, shuffling leader who can't even read a teleprompter without screwing up.

Did I miss anything?
Better. I’d argue that the inflation stuff isn’t directly tired to Biden considering that much of the world is dealing with similar circumstances, but I agree that the optics of it look bad for him.

You guys should stick to stuff like this though. The cancer thing is retarded.

Fuck off you dumb ass,

No one who had skin cancer REMOVED says they HAVE CANCER FROM DELAWARE AIR POLLUTION.

He told the same story before but used ASTHMA instead of cancer.

You, poster, are a dumb motherfucker. Really really fucking stupid.

Conservatives used to care about pollution.

The President says he has cancer and his cult ignores it.

I mean, it says it all.

Brainwashed retards. Like drooling dumb fucks.

Do not EVER read Dianetics. You people are so fucking stupid, you will believe anything.

Republicans INSIST that the President Of The United States is always 100% accurate in every remark, every comment he makes.

They have such a long history of insisting this!

Biden admitted he has cancer.

Cult, shouldn’t you brainwashed dumb fucks be holding candlelight vigils and shit for your master who has cancer?

YOUR LEADER IS ILL, SHOULDN’T YOU WEIRDO FUCKS JUMP INTO AN ACTIVE VOLCANO OR SOME SHIT?

How are you going to save Biden from cancer?

Biden admitted he has cancer.

Cult, shouldn’t you brainwashed dumb fucks be holding candlelight vigils and shit for your master who has cancer?

YOUR LEADER IS ILL, SHOULDN’T YOU WEIRDO FUCKS JUMP INTO AN ACTIVE VOLCANO OR SOME SHIT?

How are you going to save Biden from cancer?
Really fucking dumb!

Do you want anyone with intelligence to put you on ignore?

Please just fucking stop!

Better. I’d argue that the inflation stuff isn’t directly tired to Biden considering that much of the world is dealing with similar circumstances, but I agree that the optics of it look bad for him.

You guys should stick to stuff like this though. The cancer thing is retarded.

Inflation is not necessarily global. While our inflation rate is 9.1%, South Korea's is 4.61%. Switzerland's is 2.51% Japan's is 1.2%, and China's is 1.55%. There are many countries whose inflation rate is far below ours right now.

Inflation 2022 – Overview CPI inflation by country in 2022

Inflation is not necessarily global. While our inflation rate is 9.1%, South Korea's is 4.61%. Switzerland's is 2.51% Japan's is 1.2%, and China's is 1.55%. There are many countries whose inflation rate is far below ours right now.

Inflation 2022 – Overview CPI inflation by country in 2022
Look at your source. Has inflation risen in Switzerland? Has inflation risen in Japan? etc. It’s all relative. The inflation rate is increasing world-wide along with gas prices.

You guys want to pin it all on Biden, but it doesn’t stick as well as you’d like when you look at the entire world.

Look at your source. Has inflation risen in Switzerland? Has inflation risen in Japan? etc. It’s all relative. The inflation rate is increasing world-wide along with gas prices.

You guys want to pin it all on Biden, but it doesn’t stick as well as you’d like when you look at the entire world.

Sure it's risen in other countries too, but not nearly as bad as here. Now would you like to address everything else I mentioned?

The recession, and retirement accounts lost $3 trillion dollars just over the last year. The price of oil jumped up to $130 per barrel, Biden having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, the sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a steadily-increasing trade imbalance with China, an spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, 4 million more illegals within the last two years, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives, a weakened military, Iran's nuclear program now having enough nuclear material to build a bomb, a revitalized Russian oil industry, and a major war in Europe that could even go nuclear, and a bumbling, shuffling leader who can't even read a teleprompter without screwing up?

Sure it's risen in other countries too, but not nearly as bad as here. Now would you like to address everything else I mentioned?

The recession, and retirement accounts lost $3 trillion dollars just over the last year. The price of oil jumped up to $130 per barrel, Biden having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, the sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a steadily-increasing trade imbalance with China, an spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, 4 million more illegals within the last two years, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives, a weakened military, Iran's nuclear program now having enough nuclear material to build a bomb, a revitalized Russian oil industry, and a major war in Europe that could even go nuclear, and a bumbling, shuffling leader who can't even read a teleprompter without screwing up?
I’ll take a shot at it.

Recession: your own source shows that lots of countries are dealing with economic issues. It’s all relative. Can’t pin most of that on Biden when it’s happening all over.

Markets: tied to inflation.

Oil: another world-wide issue. It’s dishonest to pin this on Biden but I agree that the optics will look bad for him.

Store shelf Issues: tied to Covid, another world-wide issue.

I‘ll go with that for now.

So lets examine that.

The spin on the skin cancer is that he claimed he HAD skin cancer from air pollution in Scranton?

I had skin cancer removed…..I DO NOT SAY I HAVE CANCER. WHAT I SAY IS “I had skin cancer.”

Be that as it may….think about it.

The media always defends and spins Biden’s words and they tell us what he MEANT….they NEVER did that with Trump….they called him a liar.

So Biden LIED…..HE DOES NOT HAVE CANCER.

OR did he tell the truth and he does have cancer.

MAYBE THE GOVERNMENT IS HIDING BIDEN’S CANCER LIKE FDR’S polio.
You're seriously trying to hold Democrats to the same standards applied to Republicans / normal people?

Really?

:p

Is Biden in remission from cancer, yes or no?
you're the dumb fuck thats supposedly following your leader......what are they telling you to say?
retards like you have no clue as to what is going on in reality.....
xiden is a FUCKING LIAR---like ALL SCUM demonRATS....
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

I’ll take a shot at it.

Recession: your own source shows that lots of countries are dealing with economic issues. It’s all relative. Can’t pin most of that on Biden when it’s happening all over.

Markets: tied to inflation.

Oil: another world-wide issue. It’s dishonest to pin this on Biden but I agree that the optics will look bad for him.

Store shelf Issues: tied to Covid, another world-wide issue.

I‘ll go with that for now.
you need to STOP SPEWING THE FUCKING LIES....
who gives 2 fucks whats happening in other countries....xiden is a complete FUCK UP---like you---and has done NOTHING for AMERICA...
shit stains like you need to die before AMERICA does
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Republicans INSIST that the President Of The United States is always 100% accurate in every remark, every comment he makes.

They have such a long history of insisting this!
and you have a long history of spewing the lies the SCUM demonRATS tell you

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Forum List

Back