How is it possible the POTUS claims he has CANCER, and its not a HUGE STORY? If Obama said the EXACT SAME THING, the planet would have freaked out.

They are trying to downplay a other case of Biden 'Dementia nonsense'..

I read it is believed he was talking about a case of skin cancer that was removed awhile back...

...but who knows what the whackadoodle was thinking / talking about.

I read it is believed he was talking about a case of skin cancer that was removed awhile back...

So lets examine that.

The spin on the skin cancer is that he claimed he HAD skin cancer from air pollution in Scranton?

I had skin cancer removed…..I DO NOT SAY I HAVE CANCER. WHAT I SAY IS “I had skin cancer.”

Be that as it may….think about it.

The media always defends and spins Biden’s words and they tell us what he MEANT….they NEVER did that with Trump….they called him a liar.

So Biden LIED…..HE DOES NOT HAVE CANCER.

OR did he tell the truth and he does have cancer.

MAYBE THE GOVERNMENT IS HIDING BIDEN’S CANCER LIKE FDR’S polio.

So lets examine that.

The spin on the skin cancer is that he claimed he HAD skin cancer from air pollution in Scranton?

I had skin cancer removed…..I DO NOT SAY I HAVE CANCER. WHAT I SAY IS “I had skin cancer.”

Be that as it may….think about it.

The media always defends and spins Biden’s words and they tell us what he MEANT….they NEVER did that with Trump….they called him a liar.

So Biden LIED…..HE DOES NOT HAVE CANCER.

OR did he tell the truth and he does have cancer.

MAYBE THE GOVERNMENT IS HIDING BIDEN’S CANCER LIKE FDR’S polio.
Or the CDC, Fauci and Birx's continual contradictions.

At one time, Biden did have skin cancer. It was removed, and they managed to get all of it, so he no longer has it. It even states as much in his health records. Many other people have had skin cancer, gotten it removed and no longer have cancer, but will still tell you that they had it. They are known as "cancer survivors", and many are hailed as heroes in their own communities.

This is conservatives trying to make hay out of nothing, just because they dislike Biden.

At one time, Biden did have skin cancer. It was removed, and they managed to get all of it, so he no longer has it. It even states as much in his health records. Many other people have had skin cancer, gotten it removed and no longer have cancer, but will still tell you that they had it. They are known as "cancer survivors", and many are hailed as heroes in their own communities.

This is conservatives trying to make hay out of nothing, just because they dislike Biden.
He claimed his skin cancer was cause by oil refineries when everyone knows it is caused by sun exposure.

I particularly liked his comment about oil slicks on your windshield due to those refineries. Never mind the fact that car and other vehicles leaking lubricating oil onto the road way mixing with rain that sprayed up from other cars traveling ahead of you.

Ever notice that problem has almost entirely been eliminated today? Car manufacturers decreased the number of engine oil leaks to the point that hardly ever any escapes.

It was interesting getting used to the time-shift thing that happens in the brain with dementia. My MIL thought we were in Utah about 60 years previously and my husband thought it was 1987 -- this was two and a half years ago.

JoeBob Skidmark just thinks it's way back when.

Why do we just accept that when Joe Biden claims he has cancer, he is lying? WHY IS THAT OK?

It's OK because the lying media TELLS us it is OK by their lack of response. If Trump had said he had cancer, he would face 100 incessant questions for a month, front page speculation in every paper, and calling for his removal from office because either Trump had cancer and was too sick, or was too mentally deranged.

So the question is: where are the press reporters? Are they asking the black dyke about Joe's cancer? No matter how she answers, or Joe if you can actually get a hold of him, is bodes poorly either way which is why the press ought to hammering on this issue.

Absolutely!
Could you imagine her speech after Biden bows out;

I know the people are as happy as I am taking the presidency because the presidency needs a person willing to be a president. As president I will lead the nation to something the nation needs because the nation needs a person who can lead a nation... Because a nation needs this president...

It would be almost as much of a mess as she would do to the "nation."

Well thank God liberals never did that to Trump.

Or anyone else

Forum List

Back