How is Jesus the Messiah?

Maybe so but you are way more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

Don't take it too hard if you continue to fail to understand whats going on.

It is written that at the resurrection the dead in Christ will be the first to rise...

So while you are patiently waiting for someone to come and build a temple, all animals to become herbivores, war to end and and death to cease, droves of people from all religions and walks of life are entering the kingdom of God before you..
Is that why Islam and Hinduism are out growing Christianity?
I didn't say they were becoming Christian. I said they were entering the kingdom of God ahead of you.

Sheesh. If your study of the Torah is as sloppy as this is it any wonder why you are so confused?
The Kingdom of God...
Elaborate minus vacuous nonsense.

The law is the firmament of Heaven, the realm of conscious life where God is.

Unless you conform the the laws demands in the way that Moses originally taught to follow, the same way that Jesus revealed, you will never enter the kingdom of God.
Your post made zero sense.
You do have my condolences..

Is that why Islam and Hinduism are out growing Christianity?
I didn't say they were becoming Christian. I said they were entering the kingdom of God ahead of you.

Sheesh. If your study of the Torah is as sloppy as this is it any wonder why you are so confused?
The Kingdom of God...

Unless you conform the the laws demands in the way that Moses originally taught to follow, the same way that Jesus revealed, you will never enter the kingdom of God.
And you’re full of crap.
You use vague language to pretend you know stuff.
I’m fully aware of the ramifications of B’reishis.
Moshe showed us how to pull the light out of the darkness and it wasn’t by forming a Church and slaughtering millions of people.

The Kingdom of God...

And you’re full of crap.
You use vague language to pretend you know stuff.
I’m fully aware of the ramifications of B’reishis.
Moshe showed us how to pull the light out of the darkness and it wasn’t by forming a Church and slaughtering millions of people.
If you do not understand how the Law is the firmament of Heaven, the basis or foundation for the dwelling place of God where the sanctuary of the Divine Presence has always existed, you know nothing.

Unless you repent for perjuring yourself in the name of the living God, you will never enter the kingdom of Heaven.

Not to worry!

You will always have your farts.

Last edited:
I can only imagine what it will be like when I make the case.
Have you ever considered presenting a verse in context?
A chapter in context?
A Book in context?
Because you’re great at tossing verses out of context at the wall and arriving at your own conclusions.

still waiting for you to show up in court ;)
This is how Christianity uses the Jewish Scriptures to prove Jesus...
A TV show is on in the other room and you get up and walk through the room where a commercial happens to be playing at the moment you walk through. You then come to the conclusion that the commercial, which, of course has zero to do with the TV show, is what the TV show is about.

Have you ever considered presenting a verse in context?
A chapter in context?
A Book in context?
Because you’re great at tossing verses out of context at the wall and arriving at your own conclusions.
You see only what you want to see.

You are a disappointment.
You have been trained to make conclusions based on a fragment of information.

The blind leading the blind.
When’s the last time you read a Prophet from beginning to end?
You don't know me.

You have already decided you know me.

Why even bother asking?
Because all you do is mine for verses without knowing the context.
And the pathetic part is you have been trained to believe this is a valid methodology.
And thanks for admitting you never read a Prophet from start to finish.

The blind leading the blind.
When’s the last time you read a Prophet from beginning to end?
You don't know me.

You have already decided you know me.

Why even bother asking?
Because all you do is mine for verses without knowing the context.
And the pathetic part is you have been trained to believe this is a valid methodology.
And thanks for admitting you never read a Prophet from start to finish.
You sure do think you know all about me, don't you.

Forum List

Back