How is Jesus the Messiah?

I wouldn't expect someone who relies on critical theory to be able to construct what something is.

They only know how to construct what it isn't.

I bet it never crossed the OP's mind to investigate the Bible for the attributes that would help identify the Messiah and then evaluate whether Jesus met those requirements.

Critical theory is the Cultural Marxist practice of criticizing what they do not believe to arrive at what they do believe without ever having to examine what they believe. TN confuses critical theory for critical thinking. Critical thinking is the practice of challenging what one does believe to test its validity. Something he never does.

Isaiah 7:14 cracks me up.
The baby is born later in the chapter.
More cherry picking of verses.

Same for all of these.

Where are the rest of the prophecies?

You know, the ones that tell us how we will recognize him?

You do know about those, right?
What a bunch of delusional horse dung!
The Messiah would be born in Bethlehem.

1 But thou, Beth-lehem Ephrathah, which art little to be among the thousands of Judah, out of thee shall one come forth unto Me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth are from of old, from ancient days.

Micah 5 / Hebrew - English Bible / Mechon-Mamre
Try reading the entire chapter; it deals with a specific circumstance.

I believe that Isaiah 2:4 is referring to when Christ returns, TN.

At this point in our space time he has defeated death, he hasn't returned as the king.
Try verse 3...you know, the one about keeping the Commandments.

The Messiah would be heir to King David's throne.

2 Samuel 7:12-13
12 When thy days are fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, that shall proceed out of thy body, and I will establish his kingdom.

13 He shall build a house for My name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom for ever.

2 Samuel 7 / Hebrew - English Bible / Mechon-Mamre
Yep...and one of your Gospels stills mucks it ip.

Indeed there was a time when I was the only person on earth who did, but that was a very long time ago....

Understanding the teachings of Jesus comes easier to those who already profess a belief in him.....

It really isn't that difficult. Sanctuary of God = Divine Providence.

Jesus restored the sanctuary of God in the midst of the people by teaching and demonstrating the only right way to interpret and conform to the divine commands that fulfills the promise of eternal life.

Until you begin to actually conform to the law in the way that Jesus taught and refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate, you will not begin to recover from the sleep of the dead.
You’re not nearly as entertaining as Buffy, The Vampire Slayer.

Maybe so but you are way more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

Don't take it too hard if you continue to fail to understand whats going on.

It is written that at the resurrection the dead in Christ will be the first to rise...

So while you are patiently waiting for someone to come and build a temple, all animals to become herbivores, war to end and and death to cease, droves of people from all religions and walks of life are entering the kingdom of God before you..
Is that why Islam and Hinduism are out growing Christianity?
I didn't say they were becoming Christian. I said they were entering the kingdom of God ahead of you.

Sheesh. If your study of the Torah is as sloppy as this is it any wonder why you are so confused?
The Kingdom of God...
Elaborate minus vacuous nonsense.

The law is the firmament of Heaven, the highest realm of conscious life where God is, a sphere of eternal intelligences..

Unless you conform the the laws demands in the way that Moses originally taught to follow, the same way that Jesus revealed, you will never enter the kingdom of God.

You’re not nearly as entertaining as Buffy, The Vampire Slayer.

Maybe so but you are way more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

Don't take it too hard if you continue to fail to understand whats going on.

It is written that at the resurrection the dead in Christ will be the first to rise...

So while you are patiently waiting for someone to come and build a temple, all animals to become herbivores, war to end and and death to cease, droves of people from all religions and walks of life are entering the kingdom of God before you..
Is that why Islam and Hinduism are out growing Christianity?
I didn't say they were becoming Christian. I said they were entering the kingdom of God ahead of you.

Sheesh. If your study of the Torah is as sloppy as this is it any wonder why you are so confused?
The Kingdom of God...
Elaborate minus vacuous nonsense.

The law is the firmament of Heaven, the realm of conscious life where God is.

Unless you conform the the laws demands in the way that Moses originally taught to follow, the same way that Jesus revealed, you will never enter the kingdom of God.
Your post made zero sense.

Forum List

Back