How is Jesus the Messiah?

I think the exalted will be humbled and the humble will be exalted.
What’s the context?
I never even got there before you started acting like an ass.

All I was doing was laying out the attributes.
Yout verses don’t mean in context what you think they mean.
I have not even began that part.

I've been too busy fighting alligators to be able to drain the swamp.

God loves logic. He loves it when we solve problems in a logical systematic process.

TN's OP was never intended to serve God's good.

If someone truly wanted to understand the question, he starts with a systematic examination of scripture which identifies the attributes of the Messiah. This is what I started to do last night that caused today's shit storm.
Nonsense...your lack of context is embarrassing.
So you deny the attributes listed in scripture for the Messiah?

And I believe that honest men can discuss honest differences of opinion without acting like jerks.
BUT that includes telling people their own prophecy is bullshit because of my hackery, right? :lol:
Said the atheist.
Im not an atheist. I dont doubt the existence of a supreme being or a "god" as some say.
I do, however, doubt the abrahamic religions and see them as inconsistent. Also, i would never give knee to a supreme being that wanted complete subordination or be punished, kills infants for sins of the father and creates failure knowing it will be failure for shits and giggles.
Sadistic if you ask me.
Just something else you lied about in this thread.... smh
I don't really give a fuck what either of you are at this point.

Actions speak louder than words.
Like your lies and other forms of dishonesty? Agreed.
You little twat
I could not care less what you believe, TN.

BUT that includes telling people their own prophecy is bullshit because of my hackery, right? :lol:
Said the atheist.
Im not an atheist. I dont doubt the existence of a supreme being or a "god" as some say.
I do, however, doubt the abrahamic religions and see them as inconsistent. Also, i would never give knee to a supreme being that wanted complete subordination or be punished, kills infants for sins of the father and creates failure knowing it will be failure for shits and giggles.
Sadistic if you ask me.

You little twat
But your jesus cares what you do :cul2:

And I believe that honest men can discuss honest differences of opinion without acting like jerks.
Said the atheist.
Sadistic if you ask me.

You failed to turn your cheek.
You were too busy beating on the other one to see it.

Said the atheist.
Sadistic if you ask me.

You little twat
100%

Sadistic if you ask me.

You little twat
100%
thats why you will be sitting right next to me in hades :D

Sadistic if you ask me.

You may be being unfair to God, and not allowing for full human understanding of events--or at least the understanding of that time.

I am not a big fan of King David. He overthrew a king, sent one of his generals to his death so he could have the man's wife...and then there were his children. The oldest raped his sister; he was then murdered by a younger brother (Absalom) who sought to overthrow his father, King David. During a battle Absalom got caught in a tree and was killed by Joab, who sided with the King.

When David heard of the battle, he wanted to know if his son was okay, and when told Absalom was dead--that the Lord had presented David with a victory that day--David was distraught and grieving over his son.

Kudos to David for grieving his children--I do give him that. But do we agree that it was not necessarily the Lord's will, but man's deeds, by which Absalom was killed?

Likewise, was it a natural disaster that killed people in Noah's time, or do you think God, Himself, took aim?

Sadistic if you ask me.

You may be being unfair to God, and not allowing for full human understanding of events--or at least the understanding of that time.

I am not a big fan of King David. He overthrew a king, sent one of his generals to his death so he could have the man's wife...and then there were his children. The oldest raped his sister; he was then murdered by a younger brother (Absalom) who sought to overthrow his father, King David. During a battle Absalom got caught in a tree and was killed by Joab, who sided with the King.

When David heard of the battle, he wanted to know if his son was okay, and when told Absalom was dead--that the Lord had presented David with a victory that day--David was distraught and grieving over his son.

Kudos to David for grieving his children--I do give him that. But do we agree that it was not necessarily the Lord's will, but man's deeds, by which Absalom was killed?

Likewise, was it a natural disaster that killed people in Noah's time, or do you think God, Himself, took aim?
If i shouldnt go by what the bible says, whats the point?

1. Do you agree if you cannot read the original language, what's the point?
2. Do you believe revelation of God (and the workings of earth) have increased over time?

It is vital we understand the original language and cultures--the original audience and the original intent of the author. However, we're not stuck there. We proceed from there.

What’s the context?

God loves logic. He loves it when we solve problems in a logical systematic process.

If someone truly wanted to understand the question, he starts with a systematic examination of scripture which identifies the attributes of the Messiah. This is what I started to do last night that caused today's shit storm.
I deny that Yeshua fulfilled any of them.

1. Do you agree if you cannot read the original language, what's the point?
2. Do you believe revelation of God (and the workings of earth) have increased over time?

It is vital we understand the original language and cultures--the original audience and the original intent of the author. However, we're not stuck there. We proceed from there.
1. yes
2. Im not sure i understand the question

I deny that Yeshua fulfilled any of them.
I didn't ask that?

Are you denying scripture?

You little twat
100%
thats why you will be sitting right next to me in hades :D
Catholics don't believe we can know our fate or the fate of others with the exception of the saints we know about.

Forum List

Back