🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How is this legal? Reporters invade apartment of suspects.

News stations rummaged through the San Bernardino shooters' apartment on live TV

The family owns that stuff. The child left behind owns that stuff. How can LE say its all cleared up and they are done when they are not even done with evidence in the SUV much less their home? Reporters say the landlord let them in. The landlord said he did not let them in..they RUSHED past him. I believe the reporters, much as I hate to say it. The landlord knows he broke the law even if LE was "done" going thru evidence, IF they even said such a thing. If someone dies or is arrested, reporters can't just barge in their home.

The landlord of the apartment in which the San Bernardino shooters reportedly lived has apparently invited television-news stations into the couple's apartment.

MSNBC and CNN aired the footage live as they searched the apartment where Syed Rizwan Farook, a 28-year-old US citizen, and Tashfeen Malik, his 27-year-old wife, had lived.

WTF???
media are like vultures looking for a "scoop". They prolly greased the landlord's hand, although they wont admit it. ANOTHER reason I don't own a television

Reporters can be utter ass hats............anything for a scoop and ratings............................

They were stupid........and I don't agree with it.

What part of the fbi did not object to it don't people get? And all their property is now also federal property due to their terrorist activity, according to the Patriot Act. See page 1 for link.

MrG said he just read on the net that the landlord has been arrested. Good.

Reporters can be utter ass hats............anything for a scoop and ratings............................

Reporters in this country are responsible for 3/4 of the problems in this country. They're propagandists, and yup they're disgusting.

MrG said he just read on the net that the landlord has been arrested. Good.
Good.

But he's not being arrested for violating the rights of the family.

He's being arrested because he fucked up a crime scene.

Which was probably his intent. They didn't know my ass.

It was stupid, but you may not agree, but you need to take it up with the fbi, who did not object and since all their property and assets are now federal property due to their actions.

What part of the fbi did not object to it don't people get? And all their property is now also federal property due to their terrorist activity, according to the Patriot Act. See page 1 for link.
Fine. Good. Box the shit up and store it PROPERLY so when they are done, the next of kin...THE BABY...can get it when she is able to do so and in the meantime HER representative of HER rights protects that property.

REPORTERS CANNOT JUST STAMPEDE INTO SOMEONE'S HOME NOR CAN A LANDLORD ALLOW NON TENANTS INTO A HOME WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF THE FAMILY AFTER CLEARED BY LE.

I don't trust anybody's story yet and won't be rushed to judgment.

The landlord told a local CBS station that the media had "rushed in" — that he had not let all those reporters in. MSNBC's Sanders told viewers that the TV tabloid show Inside Edition had paid $1,000 to get in and that everyone streamed in with its crew. (A spokesperson for Inside Edition declined an NPR request for comment.)

Last edited:

It was stupid, but you may not agree, but you need to take it up with the fbi, who did not object and since all their property and assets are now federal property due to their actions.
No I don't. I speak my mind................I don't care whether they said okee dokey or not..............I think it's BS..............and it was directed at the Reporters..........

If the FBI doesn't like my opinion on it............which they haven't............then they can kiss this as well..............It's my opinion and my opinion stands.

To be honest...I think the landlord is in on more than we think. How else would a crime scene be destroyed "accidentally" like that? And he didn't know what they were up to? Methinks he is deep in this shit too, in some form.

Fine. Good. Box the shit up and store it PROPERLY so when they are done, the next of kin...THE BABY...can get it when she is able to do so and in the meantime HER representative of HER rights protects that property.

REPORTERS CANNOT JUST STAMPEDE INTO SOMEONE'S HOME NOR CAN A LANDLORD ALLOW NON TENANTS INTO A HOME WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF THE FAMILY AFTER CLEARED BY LE.
It has nothing to do with the family's consent.

The family are not victims here. They are implicated, and the apartment is a crime scene. They have no rights to the contents.

It has nothing to do with the family's consent.

The family are not victims here. They are implicated, and the apartment is a crime scene. They have no rights to the contents.
They do when the crime scene is swept clean of evidence.

It's just overall BAD decisions. And the landlord got paid to boot. Now he can sit his ass in jail and get butt fucked by Bubba. Hope it happens.

Law enforcement said they were done with the scene. And, if you were to look at the tapes, you would see that in the baby's room there was a keyboard and monitor, but the computer was missing, as well as other evidence that had been removed. The law enforcement even said they were done with it and turned it back over to the owner.

The couple was renting. And, depending on the lease laws, once the tenants are no longer there to enforce the lease, the property reverts back to the landlord.

I can kinda understand some of the outrage, but it looks like everything was done legal.

BTW............the landlord refused to open up the garage where the weapons and bombs were.

And how do you know that they hadn't investigated the grate? Ever heard of using cameras attached to long flexible tubes? It's part of most bomb squads, and I'm pretty sure that instead of taking something apart (it could be booby trapped, and they thought the place was, which is why they sent in the robot first), they can look at it with a flexible hose camera and not set off anything.

It would help if people would find out the facts before popping off in outrage.

Which neighbor?
Neighbors in Redlands were shocked that the suspects had ties to their area.

“I was in awe that it was happening four houses down from my property,” one neighbor said.

A man who has been working in the area said he noticed a half-dozen Middle Eastern men in the area in recent weeks, but decided not to report anything since he did not wish to racially profile those people.

“We sat around lunch thinking, ‘What were they doing around the neighborhood?'” he said.

And-
Several of Syed Farook's neighbors told ABC News they noticed "suspicious activity" at the home of the San Bernardino shooter, as well as his mother's home at another location. No reports were made, however, for fear of being accused of racial profiling.

From the moment this went down something doesnt smell right about this. I'm listening and reading about this and a lot of things dont match up. Their neighbor says there is nothing about them that was weird or abnormal even in retrospect.
The neighbor that shared a wall with them in the duplex. BTW what was the "suspicious" activity they noticed? More likely they were seeking 15 minutes of fame.

The couple was renting. And, depending on the lease laws, once the tenants are no longer there to enforce the lease, the property reverts back to the landlord.
Wrong wrong wrong. Read up on california tenant/landlord laws.

It would help if people would find out the facts before popping off in outrage.
It would also help if people would familiarize themselves about california tenant/landlord laws before popping off with bullshit false statements.

So one of a few that were concerned? For all we know they weren't there at the same time of day. Or, just is oblivious to what goes on around them.
Which neighbor?
Neighbors in Redlands were shocked that the suspects had ties to their area.

“I was in awe that it was happening four houses down from my property,” one neighbor said.

A man who has been working in the area said he noticed a half-dozen Middle Eastern men in the area in recent weeks, but decided not to report anything since he did not wish to racially profile those people.

“We sat around lunch thinking, ‘What were they doing around the neighborhood?'” he said.

And-
Several of Syed Farook's neighbors told ABC News they noticed "suspicious activity" at the home of the San Bernardino shooter, as well as his mother's home at another location. No reports were made, however, for fear of being accused of racial profiling.

From the moment this went down something doesnt smell right about this. I'm listening and reading about this and a lot of things dont match up. Their neighbor says there is nothing about them that was weird or abnormal even in retrospect.
The neighbor that shared a wall with them in the duplex. BTW what was the "suspicious" activity they noticed? More likely they were seeking 15 minutes of fame.

Forum List

Back