🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How is this legal? Reporters invade apartment of suspects.

So one of a few that were concerned? For all we know they weren't there at the same time of day. Or, just is oblivious to what goes on around them.
Which neighbor?
Neighbors in Redlands were shocked that the suspects had ties to their area.

“I was in awe that it was happening four houses down from my property,” one neighbor said.

A man who has been working in the area said he noticed a half-dozen Middle Eastern men in the area in recent weeks, but decided not to report anything since he did not wish to racially profile those people.

“We sat around lunch thinking, ‘What were they doing around the neighborhood?'” he said.

And-
Several of Syed Farook's neighbors told ABC News they noticed "suspicious activity" at the home of the San Bernardino shooter, as well as his mother's home at another location. No reports were made, however, for fear of being accused of racial profiling.

From the moment this went down something doesnt smell right about this. I'm listening and reading about this and a lot of things dont match up. Their neighbor says there is nothing about them that was weird or abnormal even in retrospect.
The neighbor that shared a wall with them in the duplex. BTW what was the "suspicious" activity they noticed? More likely they were seeking 15 minutes of fame.
Concerned about what? In order to observe they were normal she would have had to see and hear them. She was the neighboristy neighbor the couple had. BTW you never elaborated on the "suspicious" activity.

Federal law supercedes local law in the case of terrorism, I would suspect.
It would help if people would find out the facts before popping off in outrage.
It would also help if people would familiarize themselves about california tenant/landlord laws before popping off with bullshit false statements.
Possibly. Still...THE POINT is (again), the LANDLORD did not follow CALIFORNIA LAW PROCEDURES in this case. Period. No ands ifs or buts about it. In short..he fucked up. Big time.

Oh, please. One neighbor said there was banging in the garage at night and that lots of packages had started being delivered there. And the noise in the garage coincided with the arrival if several other men. This was before the fbi reported on what was found in that garage.
So one of a few that were concerned? For all we know they weren't there at the same time of day. Or, just is oblivious to what goes on around them.
Which neighbor?

“I was in awe that it was happening four houses down from my property,” one neighbor said.

A man who has been working in the area said he noticed a half-dozen Middle Eastern men in the area in recent weeks, but decided not to report anything since he did not wish to racially profile those people.

“We sat around lunch thinking, ‘What were they doing around the neighborhood?'” he said.

And-
Several of Syed Farook's neighbors told ABC News they noticed "suspicious activity" at the home of the San Bernardino shooter, as well as his mother's home at another location. No reports were made, however, for fear of being accused of racial profiling.

From the moment this went down something doesnt smell right about this. I'm listening and reading about this and a lot of things dont match up. Their neighbor says there is nothing about them that was weird or abnormal even in retrospect.
The neighbor that shared a wall with them in the duplex. BTW what was the "suspicious" activity they noticed? More likely they were seeking 15 minutes of fame.
Concerned about what? In order to observe they were normal she would have had to see and hear them. She was the neighboristy neighbor the couple had.

It would also help if people would familiarize themselves about california tenant/landlord laws before popping off with bullshit false statements.
Possibly. Still...THE POINT is (again), the LANDLORD did not follow CALIFORNIA LAW PROCEDURES in this case. Period. No ands ifs or buts about it. In short..he fucked up. Big time.

Okay, so provide links to prove that the landlord violated CA procedures.

The couple was renting. And, depending on the lease laws, once the tenants are no longer there to enforce the lease, the property reverts back to the landlord.
Wrong wrong wrong. Read up on california tenant/landlord laws.

Links please?
Look 'em up yourself. Its called google. For starters, try California Apartment Association.
IF the property (after all evidence is seized and the home cleared for rerenting) has property in it valued at a certain amount listed in their guidelines...that property has to be stored for 30 days. Notices have to be posted publicly as to the amount due to claim said property. If not paid, after 30 days, give or take since its been awhile since I have been part of this business, THEN it has to be public auction of the property now considered abandoned. Yes, the LANDLORD has to pay the STORAGE FEES.
If the property is LESS than the value of the listed guidlines, it can be disposed of. From what I saw...it had property OVER the guidlines of just tossing it in a dumpster.

There are many rules and regulations and procedures in California. I know. Been there, done that, for over 45 years. Some of the laws have changed. Some haven't. And I damn sure do not plan on teaching you, someone in texas, California laws. Teach yourself and STFU.

Oh, please. One neighbor said there was banging in the garage at night and that lots of packages had started being delivered there. And the noise in the garage coincided with the arrival if several other men. This was before the fbi reported on what was found in that garage.
Which neighbor?

And-

Concerned about what? In order to observe they were normal she would have had to see and hear them. She was the neighboristy neighbor the couple had.
You honestly believe that they heard the people banging with bombs laying around? You do realize its xmas time and people get packages delivered to their home around this time of year right? What did you mean by she was not concerned?

The couple was renting. And, depending on the lease laws, once the tenants are no longer there to enforce the lease, the property reverts back to the landlord.

Links please?
Look 'em up yourself. Its called google. For starters, try California Apartment Association.
IF the property (after all evidence is seized and the home cleared for rerenting) has property in it valued at a certain amount listed in their guidelines...that property has to be stored for 30 days. Notices have to be posted publicly as to the amount due to claim said property. If not paid, after 30 days, give or take since its been awhile since I have been part of this business, THEN it has to be public auction of the property now considered abandoned. Yes, the LANDLORD has to pay the STORAGE FEES.
If the property is LESS than the value of the listed guidlines, it can be disposed of. From what I saw...it had property OVER the guidlines of just tossing it in a dumpster.

There are many rules and regulations and procedures in California. I know. Been there, done that, for over 45 years. Some of the laws have changed. Some haven't. And I damn sure do not plan on teaching you, someone in texas, California laws. Teach yourself and STFU.

It's up to you to prove your assertations, not me. Link up or be thought to be a bleeding heart that isn't too bright.

The belongings no longer belong to the family, they belong to the feds, thus CA tenent law would not apply. What don't you get? The fbi did not object. He let them in. The apartment belongs to the owner, the belongings to the feds. They said it was ok. For all we know, the feds may say get rid of it for us! We got what we wanted. Geeesh.

Gaybiker knows everything about everything. Just ask him, and he will tell you in full, pedantic, self aggrandizing detail.

Did you notice the burn ointment in the fridge? Just in case they get bomb making boo boos...

Photos, toys and Muslim books seen inside San Bernardino killers' home

The neighbor you were mentioning. And there were lots of tools in there, used to concoct the bombs. Making the components before arming them would not present a problem.

Believe what you want. It is your guys justice department stating it was terrorism. Take it up with them.
Which neighbor?

And-
You honestly believe that they heard the people banging with bombs laying around? You do realize its xmas time and people get packages delivered to their home around this time of year right? What did you mean by she was not concerned?

The neighbor you were mentioning. And there were lots of tools in there, used to concoct the bombs. Making the components before arming them would not present a problem.

Believe what you want. It is your guys justice department stating it was terrorism. Take it up with them.

Why would I take something up with the justice department? i never said it wasnt terrorism. I said something doesnt smell right. Do you see the word terrorism in the post you replied to or was that just a deflection?

Links please?

It's up to you to prove your assertations, not me. Link up or be thought to be a bleeding heart that isn't too bright.
I'm not your secretary, blowhard. Go find your own links.

The belongings no longer belong to the family, they belong to the feds, thus CA tenent law would not apply. What don't you get? The fbi did not object. He let them in. The apartment belongs to the owner, the belongings to the feds. They said it was ok. For all we know, the feds may say get rid of it for us! We got what we wanted. Geeesh.
Wrong.
But y'all go ahead and do the same if you rent out property. I might send ya a care package while you are in the clinker.

Then what doesn't smell right to you?

Why would I take something up with the justice department? i never said it wasnt terrorism. I said something doesnt smell right. Do you see the word terrorism in the post you replied to or was that just a deflection?

Forum List

Back