How is this legal? Reporters invade apartment of suspects.

Then what doesn't smell right to you?
The neighbor you were mentioning. And there were lots of tools in there, used to concoct the bombs. Making the components before arming them would not present a problem.

Believe what you want. It is your guys justice department stating it was terrorism. Take it up with them.
Oh, please. One neighbor said there was banging in the garage at night and that lots of packages had started being delivered there. And the noise in the garage coincided with the arrival if several other men. This was before the fbi reported on what was found in that garage.
Concerned about what? In order to observe they were normal she would have had to see and hear them. She was the neighboristy neighbor the couple had.
You honestly believe that they heard the people banging with bombs laying around? You do realize its xmas time and people get packages delivered to their home around this time of year right? What did you mean by she was not concerned?

Why would I take something up with the justice department? i never said it wasnt terrorism. I said something doesnt smell right. Do you see the word terrorism in the post you replied to or was that just a deflection?

Jerry curls soaked in patchouli smell pretty funky, I must say.

Then what doesn't smell right to you?
The neighbor you were mentioning. And there were lots of tools in there, used to concoct the bombs. Making the components before arming them would not present a problem.

Believe what you want. It is your guys justice department stating it was terrorism. Take it up with them.
Oh, please. One neighbor said there was banging in the garage at night and that lots of packages had started being delivered there. And the noise in the garage coincided with the arrival if several other men. This was before the fbi reported on what was found in that garage.
You honestly believe that they heard the people banging with bombs laying around? You do realize its xmas time and people get packages delivered to their home around this time of year right? What did you mean by she was not concerned?

Why would I take something up with the justice department? i never said it wasnt terrorism. I said something doesnt smell right. Do you see the word terrorism in the post you replied to or was that just a deflection?

Jerry curls soaked in patchouli smell pretty funky, I must say.
You have a Jehri curl or are you talking about your pimp?

I love patchoulie. I have it in essential oil and use it in my hippie van. Reminds me of the 70's, the beach, Led Zepplin cranked on my 8 track tape, sand in my ...um....never mind.

Probable cause and crime scene, police can enter and take what they believe in relevant. The couple did not own the townhouse. Items inside that police did not take will be stored for the grandmother and so the child can have items, other than what the police have already given to them.
Owner has to repair and prepare the place to be rented. What the remaining family don't want will be sold by the owner of the apartment once given the OK by police.

Family might be subject to legal action by the family of victims. The wife was still under a green card so her husband and his family might be held responsible for the couple's actions. If there is anything of value a small percentage will be put aside for the baby, probably. The rest will be sold to cover the owner and victims. I don't expect there to be any "money" to speak of.

Police were not seeking evidence for trial against the couple but to see if there were others that might be involved and to look for motive.

What was not taken was photographed so they will have a record for later.

I hope the owner and the community can get back to some normality and let the authorities follow where ever they need to. The grandmother had her own place and likely had extra gear for the baby.

apart from crime junkies, the contents of the home would likely have little value and remaining family might not want to be reminded of that part of their life, they would focus on the child and protecting her.

JMHO

I love patchoulie. I have it in essential oil and use it in my hippie van. Reminds me of the 70's, the beach, Led Zepplin cranked on my 8 track tape, sand in my ...um....never mind.
Patchouli used on Jerry curls instead of the crap they were supposed to use...not a good smell.

News stations rummaged through the San Bernardino shooters' apartment on live TV

The family owns that stuff. The child left behind owns that stuff. How can LE say its all cleared up and they are done when they are not even done with evidence in the SUV much less their home? Reporters say the landlord let them in. The landlord said he did not let them in..they RUSHED past him. I believe the reporters, much as I hate to say it. The landlord knows he broke the law even if LE was "done" going thru evidence, IF they even said such a thing. If someone dies or is arrested, reporters can't just barge in their home.

The landlord of the apartment in which the San Bernardino shooters reportedly lived has apparently invited television-news stations into the couple's apartment.

MSNBC and CNN aired the footage live as they searched the apartment where Syed Rizwan Farook, a 28-year-old US citizen, and Tashfeen Malik, his 27-year-old wife, had lived.

WTF???
Journalists are our enemies' greatest source of information and propaganda.

I think we should get some Jews with bulldozers to level the place.

When Princess Diane was killed in the car crash trying to outrun the media.............my distaste for the rabid dog reporters out there was extreme...............even after the crash..........AS SHE WAS DYING..........they took pictures of her last gasps of breath instead of attempting to help....................

Scum bags....................These blood suckers get no respect from me.

Patchouli used on Jerry curls instead of the crap they were supposed to use...not a good smell.
You sound pretty old. I only know about Jerhi curls from movies.

When Princess Diane was killed in the car crash trying to outrun the media.............my distaste for the rabid dog reporters out there was extreme...............even after the crash..........AS SHE WAS DYING..........they took pictures of her last gasps of breath instead of attempting to help....................

Scum bags....................These blood suckers get no respect from me.
After the Paris thing, when Geraldo was wimpering on air, I was so hoping a reporter would get in his face as he left the building, asking how he felt. I was also hoping many reporters would be at the airport when his daughter arrived safely, again asking how he felt and to describe the thought of his kid being butched with bullets and would it make him sad or angry and just how deep would his emotions be. And have shitloads more outside his house, all yammering and asking HOW DO YOU FEEL RIGHT NOW? Karmic justice is awesome.
Meanwhile....to be a journalist, one has to have no soul in order to be one.

You sound pretty old. I only know about Jerhi curls from movies.
That eddie murphy movie..Coming To America. I think that was jeri curls...the part where the guy wanted the girl and was a model for curls and it was all oily and stained the furniture and shit. That's all I can think of, anyway. Most of the blacks I know (males) are either bald (by choice) or have close cut hairdos.

CPS now has the baby.
Probable cause and crime scene, police can enter and take what they believe in relevant. The couple did not own the townhouse. Items inside that police did not take will be stored for the grandmother and so the child can have items, other than what the police have already given to them.
Owner has to repair and prepare the place to be rented. What the remaining family don't want will be sold by the owner of the apartment once given the OK by police.

Family might be subject to legal action by the family of victims. The wife was still under a green card so her husband and his family might be held responsible for the couple's actions. If there is anything of value a small percentage will be put aside for the baby, probably. The rest will be sold to cover the owner and victims. I don't expect there to be any "money" to speak of.

Police were not seeking evidence for trial against the couple but to see if there were others that might be involved and to look for motive.

I hope the owner and the community can get back to some normality and let the authorities follow where ever they need to. The grandmother had her own place and likely had extra gear for the baby.

apart from crime junkies, the contents of the home would likely have little value and remaining family might not want to be reminded of that part of their life, they would focus on the child and protecting her.

JMHO

CPS now has the baby.

JMHO
Good. I wonder if they will ship her home to pakistan to the wifes parents? I hope not. That little girl needs to stay here, where women are not treated worse than dogs.

CPS now has the baby.

JMHO
Good. I wonder if they will ship her home to pakistan to the wifes parents? I hope not. That little girl needs to stay here, where women are not treated worse than dogs.
If only she could never find out the crime of her parents.

CPS now has the baby.

JMHO

Child was born here. Her father is american. The first option would be to keep her with family or friends here that would adopt her.

News stations rummaged through the San Bernardino shooters' apartment on live TV

The family owns that stuff. The child left behind owns that stuff. How can LE say its all cleared up and they are done when they are not even done with evidence in the SUV much less their home? Reporters say the landlord let them in. The landlord said he did not let them in..they RUSHED past him. I believe the reporters, much as I hate to say it. The landlord knows he broke the law even if LE was "done" going thru evidence, IF they even said such a thing. If someone dies or is arrested, reporters can't just barge in their home.

The landlord of the apartment in which the San Bernardino shooters reportedly lived has apparently invited television-news stations into the couple's apartment.

MSNBC and CNN aired the footage live as they searched the apartment where Syed Rizwan Farook, a 28-year-old US citizen, and Tashfeen Malik, his 27-year-old wife, had lived.

WTF???

In this brave new world, MSNBC is an arm of the Department of Homeland Security. I am pretty sure the TSA lets the NBC mail room clerks by-pass security check points at airports.

From what little I have gathered...the father was "normal". It was not until he went to Pakistan and met his terrorist wife that he "turned" radical. So...a guy goes to Paki, is a regular guy, has a good job, etc...then travels there. Why? Was he urged to go there or did he have family there he wanted to visit? And why would anyone want to visit the ME at this time anyway? Methinks he was radicalized BEFORE going there...from some currently unknown entity (mosque?), decided to do as requested (by unknown entity?) and find himself a wife, which he did, came back WITH the terrorist American Infidel Hating Wife, and was in short.....brainwashed. Which means....normal ordinary muslims going about their business are targets for radicals to bend and sway.

Just speculating.

Forum List

Back