How Is This "Misgendering"? *Resurrected

Has he lopped off his cock and balls?

When he does, I'll call him, her.
11820721_1666436323586596_686212573_n.jpg

Misgendered?. Binary, yes or no, black and white. Up down. Some things are relative. Well, gross anatomy, you have a penis or a vagina. Yeah, there are freaks of nature. But this isn't hard. Pretty straight forward. It isn't that hard. No pun intended.

Not an expert here, but doesn't DNA control how you both look and feel when it comes to your gender? So if the "how you look" part of the DNA for a person is male, and the "how you feel" part is female, I think it's legit for that person to want to be considered a female.

Especially if they undergo a public announcement or even surgery to do that. I mean, you gotta feel REALLY trapped in a weird body to want to resort to those actions. Think about how terrifying it is to privately or publicly go through with a sex change.
A genetic illness is still an illness.

gen·der
ˈjendər/
noun
noun: gender; plural noun: genders
  1. 1.
    the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).

Nope. Yours is a recent insert, added for strictly political purposes.

Definition of gender
1 a :a subclass within a grammatical class (such as noun, pronoun, adjective, or verb) of a language that is partly arbitrary but also partly based on distinguishable characteristics (such as shape, social rank, manner of existence, or sex) and that determines agreement with and selection of other words or grammatical forms
b :membership of a word or a grammatical form in such a subclass
c :an inflectional form (see inflection 3a) showing membership in such a subclass

gen·der
ˈjendər/
noun
  1. 1.
    the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).

Definition of gender
1 a :a subclass within a grammatical class (such as noun, pronoun, adjective, or verb) of a language that is partly arbitrary but also partly based on distinguishable characteristics (such as shape, social rank, manner of existence, or sex) and that determines agreement with and selection of other words or grammatical forms
c :an inflectional form (see inflection 3a) showing membership in such a subclass

lolol are you trying to argue that the only definition of gender is its grammatical usage,

such as whether you say 'le' or 'la' in French?

goddam that's funny.

gen·der
ˈjendər/
noun
  1. 1.
View attachment 157320

lol, there was a janitor where I once worked who couldn't read or write but he would communicate sometimes by leaving notes composed of pictures.

Gee, I wonder why you made me think of that?

View attachment 157319

I agree, but it does demonstrate a certain commitment.

:rofl:

“Commitment” cannot override biology. A man cannot become a woman, no matter what bizarre mutilations he may have done to himself. Sane people need to just stop treating this madness as if it has any basis in valid reality.

There is long history of human culture of recognizing genders not strictly determined by body parts. The Hijra of South Asia for example,

and the 'berdache' among Native Americans:

Male berdaches were known among the Arapahos (hoxuxunó), Arikaras, Assiniboines (winktan'), Blackfoot (ake:śkassi), Cheyennes (he'eman), Comanches, Plains Crees (ayekkwe), Crows (boté), Gros Ventres, Hidatsas (miáti), Kansas (minquge), Kiowas, Mandans (mihdeke), Plains Ojibwas (agokwa), Omahas (minquga), Osages (mixu'ga), Otoes (mixo'ge), Pawnees, Poncas (minquga), Potawatomis (m'nuktokwae), Quapaws, Winnebagos (shiéngge), and the various Siouan-speaking tribes (winkte, Lakota; winkta, Dakota). The two most common reasons cited for individuals becoming berdaches were childhood preference for work of the other sex and/or certain dreams or visions. The Lakotas credited dreams of Double Woman with influencing men to become winkte; others credited the Moon. Such dreams also conveyed valued skills–in particular, proficiency in women's arts, such as quilling, tanning, and beading. Among the Dakotas the saying "fine possessions like a berdache's" was the highest compliment one could pay a household.

Encyclopedia of the Great Plains | BERDACHE

And here we thought you RWnuts LOVED the traditional, lol.

gen·der
ˈjendər/
noun
  1. 1.

Definition of gender

lolol are you trying to argue that the only definition of gender is its grammatical usage,

goddam that's funny.

Only to the uneducated.

View attachment 157319

“Commitment” cannot override biology. A man cannot become a woman, no matter what bizarre mutilations he may have done to himself. Sane people need to just stop treating this madness as if it has any basis in valid reality.

There is long history of human culture of recognizing genders not strictly determined by body parts. The Hijra of South Asia for example,

It doesn't make it any less subjective and nonsensical.

gen·der
ˈjendər/
noun
  1. 1.

Definition of gender

goddam that's funny.

Only to the uneducated.

How did you get so stupid?

And why have you been using the word gender to apply to humans if you believe no such definition exists?

View attachment 157319

It doesn't make it any less subjective and nonsensical.

Yes it does.

Intellect isn't something I worry about when I walk through a poor black neighborhood. Isn't this thread about homosexuals? When I walk through a gay neighborhood, I feel safe and I love their landscaping. I would rather live with gays than poor heterosexual blacks. Gunshots late at night, and their homes look like like Berlin after it was carpet bombed. And the fear and loathing and paranoia in poor black neighborhoods? Take a knee. That solves everything.

Gender is not necessarily biological.

Sex is biological, determined by chromosomal process.

"Gender" is a structural language term requisitioned to validate the idea of a fluid sexual identity defined by subjective emotional feelings.

Your political views are subjective. Does that make them illegitimate?
It does allow someone such as yourself to see them as incorrect and disregard them in favor of a position that you see as valid.

Hence your analogy falls apart and supports Billy's point far more than yours.

Forum List

Back