How is this possible? MSM still not/barely reporting Barr going after Spygate/Also infanticide

A Trump stooge spouting nonsense isn’t news anymore

???

Fact: Barr said the inspect general is going to release a report on FISA abuse in either May or June.

Fact: East Coast governors and politicians signed post-birth abortion into law and bragged about it.
Your second fact is stupid snowflake nonsense. Your first fact; get back to me when that happens. That will be a real report, not some fatass criminal trolling for some Trump brownie points.
Really?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.42e90550f5cb

New York state last week passed a law that would allow doctors, if Roe v. Wade were overturned, to perform an abortion right up to the point of birth. This week in Virginia, a similar bill proposed by Democrats was tabled in committee. During a legislative hearing, Del. Kathy Tran (D-Fairfax) admitted that, yes, her bill would allow a doctor to perform an abortion after the mother had gone into labor — a position that Democratic Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam bizarrely (and ineptly) decided to defend in a radio interview.

Northam’s defenders accurately point out that elective late-term abortions are rare. But critics ask, with at least equal merit: What medical conditions require crushing an infant’s skull rather than delivering it via Caesarean section? And if killing a baby that way would never happen, as the defenders claim, then why does it need to be legal?
I’m sorry that makes you uncomfortable, snowflake :itsok:

My recommendation to you is not to have an abortion then :itsok:

As I said, you and I don't have to agree on whether or not murdering a healthy 9 month old baby is morally acceptable, but don't deny that that is the position embraced and bragged about by East Coast governors.

Dems block 'born alive' bill to provide medical care to infants who survive failed abortions

362 Infants Born Alive as Result of Botched Abortions Died in Last Decade | American Center for Law and Justice

Last edited:

Forum List

Back