How Is Your Money Holding Out?

With the virus taking its toll on everyone's finances are you keeping up?Are the bills getting paid?Utilities still on?Are you rolling coins and returning pop bottles for the refund?
14926_max.jpg
why do you want to know?? thinking about a scam?
I'm thinking of setting up a chain of Kool-Aid stands,there's money to be made.

I've done well with my finances over the years so, while it would certainly be nice to be working, it's nice to have an extended vacation, too...

A frugal debt-free lifestyle is often it's own reward.

true.....anecdotally no bank would touch me .......so i built my own farm.....it may not be much, but right now debt free is da way ta be....~S~
Yep, bought, a run-down shack in meth-ville for peanuts. Lot of hard work later and it's my little 2 acre slice of heaven.

Actually the panic buying caused by the Kung Flu has been enriching! Amazing how much one can get for stuff that was headed for the dump just be starting rumors that "it" is the next big shortage! Did you know there is a huge LOOMING shortage of treadmills and exercise bikes? Neither did I until I put one out to go to the dump and people were at my front door bidding against each other.

I did not qualify for the stimulus. Which is a good thing.

why good Az?

~S~
Because it means I earn enough and I do not want to take money from the Gov't. This whole thing is stupid.
FOS is what he means. Yep.
So you don't know how the program works? If a family earns over a certain amount there is no stimulus check. You are a stupid Leftist.
Don't need an explanation from you and that's a fact.

With the virus taking its toll on everyone's finances are you keeping up?Are the bills getting paid?Utilities still on?Are you rolling coins and returning pop bottles for the refund?
14926_max.jpg
I'm good, thanks for asking.

I hope everyone else is as well.

I did not qualify for the stimulus. Which is a good thing.

why good Az?

~S~
Because it means I earn enough and I do not want to take money from the Gov't. This whole thing is stupid.
FOS is what he means. Yep.
So you don't know how the program works? If a family earns over a certain amount there is no stimulus check. You are a stupid Leftist.
Don't need an explanation from you and that's a fact.
Obviously you did. You are very stupid. Case in point —- your posts on this board.

I’m an essential worker. I am working as many if it more hours since this happened. Eating more takeout now than I’m used to...

Forum List

Back