How Is Your Money Holding Out?

With the virus taking its toll on everyone's finances are you keeping up?Are the bills getting paid?Utilities still on?Are you rolling coins and returning pop bottles for the refund?
14926_max.jpg
I'm doing fine so I'm not eligible. Did lose a ton in the market. On paper at least.

My son is working from home but qualified for a check because he was unemployed part of last year. He's waiting to receive his but since he's working why is he getting anything? There are people who really do need it.

I'm still working, so I'm doing $1200 better than I was before Covid-19. Thank God for global pandemics. Amiright? :)

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but the stimulus check that has gone out to whoever gets one, is it the only one that they are getting or will another one go out at some point?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The 1200 dollar stimulus payments per taxpayer (if you filed in 2018 or 2019) is a one time thing. The other money is for small businesses etc.
Other money? So, certain people are getting more than just one pile of money. If so, good, because I am guessing that just one pile can only take them people so far.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back