How Israel takes its revenge on boys who throw stones

oh noeeezZZ! a spelling errorzzz!!!

:rofl:

hey, it's cool. I made you reply twice in a frothing fit of rage so... Until you can semi-legally hang your ****** class go ahead and punch a few holes in the wall and kick a puppy. Your kind tend to enjoy pouncing on things that can't fight back.

:lol:

^^ Missed the edit?

Here you go:

So you are saying that because I am a Jew there is a connection to this US slavery law?

Explain this one to me?
Your kind tend to enjoy pouncing on things that can't fight back.

And you are clearly a bigot. Or gutless. Or both. :)

"Your Kind" meant "racist bastards who ironically support ethnicity based segregation".

But, don't let that keep you from crying antisemite!

I can see it now, "I'm a JOOO! the pavement is antisemitic because it skinned my kneeez when I fall down! Booohooo!"

:eusa_whistle:

You are the only one crying anti-semite on these pages. :eusa_whistle: Search these entire pages of this thread and only you are spouting that word off. So you cry as if it is being used but only you are using it. Moron.

Only you...

That's what you are.

*edit*

You can stand by whatever burning cross you thin sheds the most light on your hooded eyesight, canadian.

:thup:

I thin?

Sup with that?

Missed the edit?

LOL

hey, it's cool. I made you reply twice in a frothing fit of rage so... Until you can semi-legally hang your ****** class go ahead and punch a few holes in the wall and kick a puppy. Your kind tend to enjoy pouncing on things that can't fight back.

I love the way some of these idiots are so impressed with themselves...I guess somebody has to be.:cuckoo:

^^ Missed the edit?

Here you go:

So you are saying that because I am a Jew there is a connection to this US slavery law?

Explain this one to me?

And you are clearly a bigot. Or gutless. Or both. :)

"Your Kind" meant "racist bastards who ironically support ethnicity based segregation".

I can see it now, "I'm a JOOO! the pavement is antisemitic because it skinned my kneeez when I fall down! Booohooo!"

You are the only one crying anti-semite on these pages. :eusa_whistle: Search these entire pages of this thread and only you are spouting that word off. So you cry as if it is being used but only you are using it. Moron.

Only you...

It doesn't take a canadian to know what ," so just because I'm jewish" leads to. I've headed you off at the pass on the victim routine. I hope your cat isn't within the arc of your foot right about now.

I thin?

Sup with that?

Missed the edit?

LOL

I love the way some of these idiots are so impressed with themselves...I guess somebody has to be.:cuckoo:

uh oh! it's the CALVARY! S.O.S.!

:eusa_angel:

Only you...

It doesn't take a canadian to know what ," so just because I'm jewish" leads to. I've headed you off at the pass on the victim routine. I hope your cat isn't within the arc of your foot right about now.

So, now I don't have to even be in the discussion because you have both sides... :cuckoo:

Now I see why you call your own wins.

I'm done for the night.

Only you...

So, now I don't have to even be in the discussion because you have both sides... :cuckoo:

You are just not as deep as you'd like to think. Don't be mad that I've read your next three posts before you could edit them in the thread, dude. At least I won't try to segregate you for being jewish OR a dumb bastard!

:thup:

At least wait for someone else to tell you how smart you are. Congratulating yourself is not very impressive. You actually look quite small, but then I guess you’re used to that

At least wait for someone else to tell you how smart you are. Congratulating yourself is not very impressive. You actually look quite small, but then I guess you’re used to that

You mistakenly assume that I give the slightest bit of credence to your team jersey opinion. I know, I know... I anger you because you feel impotent to stop my posts; alas, there is no apartheid wall option on the interweb. However, keep you chin up! you can always reply to my audacious tone if not the points made in my posts!

You mistakenly assume that I give the slightest bit of credence to your team jersey opinion. I know, I know... I anger you because you feel impotent to stop my posts; alas, there is no apartheid wall option on the interweb. However, keep you chin up! you can always reply to my audacious tone if not the points made in my posts!

Some day I hope you will actually make a valid point. Ropey likes to at least try to engage the loons and force them into a rational discussion. Usually it’s a waste of time.

^You have a frothing bigotry.
Coming from a Zionist, that's pretty funny.

Do you support the existence of a Jewish state, yes or no?

Would you support the existence of an Aryan state, a Christian state, a Druze state, or a Black state based on the very same principles of ethnic/religious oppression of minorities and the reservation of civil and human rights only for the those of the right race?

Of course, this means the Jews lost the land long before they were given the Arabs' land by the British.
Which means arabs stole the land from jews, doesn't it?
It also means the Palestinians in their current efforts (rocket attacks FTW) are just fighting another war to take the land like everyone else. The only difference between the Jews and the Arabs is that the Jews are the aggressors and the Palestinians the defenders of their homes.
Cool, so, palistanians are, in fact, general arabs, who stole the land from jews.

tell it to the Moabites, Jesubtes, Hittites, Ammonites...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...chor-babies-v-14th-amendment.html#post3134159
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3132164-post94.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/158768-good-heart.html

Search for Moabites, Jesubtes, Hittites, Ammonites & Moron Jbeukema

Ropey said:
Hi, you have received -145 reputation points from Ropey.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
bullshit

Regards,
Ropey

Note: This is an automated message.

inconvenient facts?

No, we've had this argument before, remember? Nine months ago. That's what the neg was for. D'oh :lol: Knowing it was you and then you double stamped it with the proof sticking your foot into your mouth. I owed you one but you got yourself banned. Nice to get the chance to give it back.

Thanks, you. ;)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...-never-called-haters-why-not.html#post3135773

You need new lines. I understand. Ever since you began to self-medicate.

No response JBeukema?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li8objISiNY&feature=player_embedded]Exposing Israel (MUST SEE!) - YouTube[/ame]

Definition of BIGOT
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance
Impressive CV!

Again, you've totally missed the point I was making about state-based racism of the south and your promotion of the same in israel.....
Ah, any place muslims-arabs aren't allowed to settle freely and enjoy the amenities is racist. It's old news, really.

Forum List

Back