How Israel takes its revenge on boys who throw stones

Which means arabs stole the land from jews, doesn't it?Cool, so, palistanians are, in fact, general arabs, who stole the land from jews.

tell it to the Moabites, Jesubtes, Hittites, Ammonites...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...chor-babies-v-14th-amendment.html#post3134159
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3132164-post94.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/158768-good-heart.html

Search for Moabites, Jesubtes, Hittites, Ammonites & Moron Jbeukema

Ropey said:
Hi, you have received -145 reputation points from Ropey.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
bullshit

Regards,
Ropey

Note: This is an automated message.

:lol:

inconvenient facts?

No, we've had this argument before, remember? Nine months ago. That's what the neg was for. D'oh :lol: Knowing it was you and then you double stamped it with the proof sticking your foot into your mouth. I owed you one but you got yourself banned. Nice to get the chance to give it back.

Thanks, you. ;)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...-never-called-haters-why-not.html#post3135773

You need new lines. I understand. Ever since you began to self-medicate.

No response JBeukema?

aaaww... JB... is that you back as a sock?

That little link in blue ropey....is GREAT!!

Again, you've totally missed the point I was making about state-based racism of the south and your promotion of the same in israel.....
Ah, any place muslims-arabs aren't allowed to settle freely and enjoy the amenities is racist. It's old news, really.

if the same rules that marginalized non-jews in israel were applied to jews in south florida I'm pretty sure you'd change your selective standard on what is old news.

:thup:

Huh you dumb ASS

So Israel with the help of their lackkies the US decided to get Arafat by Arming and supporting Hamas....but all we got was the first Intifada...very clever NOT,whew those Americans and Israelis!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the time The Israeli Prime Minister Rabin and Arafat received the Noble Peace Prize...Mmmmm but I forgot the Jews murdered the their Prime Minister!!!!!!!!THATS WHY THERE WAS NO LASTING PEACE,YOU IGNORANT WASTER

As the Palestinians were dispersed after 1948,who cares where Arafat was born,MUCH LIKE THE FIRST PRIME MINISTER OF ISRAEL,whats the difference.

Yasser Arafat did not die of AIDS you idiot.

Bend Down Low,I'll show you what I know,with a cattle prod that is.

You ARE A CRETIN I'm the liq:cool: and this GUY is a NUTTER

Wow, those are some awful quotes.
Why don't you list some Arafat quotes?
You remember him?
The "Palestinian" leader who was born in Egypt, wasn't he?
It was sad when he finally died of AIDS, wasn't it?

Last edited:
Huh you dumb ASS

So Israel with the help of their lackkies the US decided to get Arafat by Arming and supporting Hamas....but all we got was the first Intifada...very clever NOT,whew those Americans and Israelis!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the time The Israeli Prime Minister Rabin and Arafat received the Noble Peace Prize...Mmmmm but I forgot the Jews murdered the their Prime Minister!!!!!!!!THATS WHY THERE WAS NO LASTING PEACE,YOU IGNORANT WASTER

As the Palestinians were dispersed after 1948,who cares where Arafat was born,MUCH LIKE THE FIRST PRIME MINISTER OF ISRAEL,whats the difference.

You remember him?

Arafat was born before the "Palestinians" were "dispersed".
So that makes Arafat a "Palestinian"? :cuckoo:

Why are you so upset?
Didn't Arafat call you after the last time you "got together"?
Sorry your hero liked men. Do you miss him a lot?

Well if I looked like you I'd be bent(QUEER) as a corkscrew,you look awful,as for your prose(if you can call it that)its as stupid as you look....just saying:cool:I'm theliq:cool: and I kick ass big time...now bend over:eusa_angel:The Jews lost all credibility when they murdered Prime Minister Rabin,who incidentally was the Minister for Defence and the highest ranking person in the Military.......He had the foresight to see peace was achievable but was MURDERED by the Rabid Right Wing Zionist,whats NEW.
Huh you dumb ASS

You remember him?

Arafat was born before the "Palestinians" were "dispersed".
So that makes Arafat a "Palestinian"? :cuckoo:

Why are you so upset?
Didn't Arafat call you after the last time you "got together"?
Sorry your hero liked men. Do you miss him a lot?

Last edited:
Again, you've totally missed the point I was making about state-based racism of the south and your promotion of the same in israel.....
Ah, any place muslims-arabs aren't allowed to settle freely and enjoy the amenities is racist. It's old news, really.
if the same rules that marginalized non-jews in israel were applied to jews in south florida I'm pretty sure you'd change your selective standard on what is old news.
That proves me right all long, of course, any place muslims-arabs aren't allowed to settle freely and enjoy the amenities is racist.

Although the contention is dismissed as drivel, the idea that the general population of hamastan worships israeli agents is simply hilarious!
At the time The Israeli Prime Minister Rabin and Arafat received the Noble Peace Prize...
Any loser gets one these days, indeed.
Mmmmm but I forgot the Jews murdered the their Prime Minister!!!!!!!!THATS WHY THERE WAS NO LASTING PEACE,YOU IGNORANT WASTER
Funny drivel.
No palistanian had been "dispersed" after 1948 - palistanians popped up out of the thin air, like rabbits from the hat, in about 1967, of course.
Whatever aids is being called today.

Well if I looked like you I'd be bent(QUEER) as a corkscrew,you look awful,as for your prose(if you can call it that)its as stupid as you look....just saying:cool:I'm theliq:cool: and I kick ass big time...now bend over:eusa_angel:The Jews lost all credibility when they murdered Prime Minister Rabin,who incidentally was the Minister for Defence and the highest ranking person in the Military.......He had the foresight to see peace was achievable but was MURDERED by the Rabid Right Wing Zionist,whats NEW.
Do you miss licking Arafat?

Of course, this means the Jews lost the land long before they were given the Arabs' land by the British.
Which means arabs stole the land from jews, doesn't it?
It also means the Palestinians in their current efforts (rocket attacks FTW) are just fighting another war to take the land like everyone else. The only difference between the Jews and the Arabs is that the Jews are the aggressors and the Palestinians the defenders of their homes.
Cool, so, palistanians are, in fact, general arabs, who stole the land from jews.

tell it to the Moabites, Jesubtes, Hittites, Ammonites...

still off your meds, nutbar?

why are you back?

Ropey said:
Hi, you have received -145 reputation points from Ropey.

Comment:
bullshit

Regards,
Ropey

Note: This is an automated message.

:lol:

inconvenient facts?
jillian said:
Hi, you have received -803 reputation points from jillian.

I'll take that as a 'yes'

i wouldn't if i were you, nutbar. i'd take it as you're a sock who should be banned like every other sock SHOULD be.

Be careful what you say Val, you'll get barred for dissing Israel. Remember, only Israelis are allowed to ethnic cleanse an area or to maintain concentration camps. No one else, because as we all know, they were chosen by god! And not any god, YOUR GOD!!

Be careful what you say Val, you'll get barred for dissing Israel. Remember, only Israelis are allowed to ethnic cleanse an area or to maintain concentration camps. No one else, because as we all know, they were chosen by god! And not any god, YOUR GOD!!

:lol: Oh now you're a cross dresser....?

Forum List

Back