How Israel takes its revenge on boys who throw stones

You know not of history. The Jews lost their homeland in 722 B.C., and then again were kicked out by the Romans. Ever hear of the disporia(Bablyonian597B.C.)(Assyrian 772 B.C.)(Roman 70 A.D.). In 70 AD the Romans Destroyed Jerusalem and annexed Judea. The Jews were no more the owners of Judea.

so what you're saying is that if you lose wars, you lose the land?

cool... now tell that to the "palestinians". particularly since they're jordanian. but don't let facts get in your way or anything.

or should all jews live in Florida?

Of course, this means the Jews lost the land long before they were given the Arabs' land by the British.

It also means the Palestinians in their current efforts (rocket attacks FTW) are just fighting another war to take the land like everyone else. The only difference between the Jews and the Arabs is that the Jews are the aggressors and the Palestinians the defenders of their homes.

Judification of the Land = ethnic cleansing

How interesting that the Jews openly support ethnic cleansing while still bitching about when Germany did it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS89vNH-eeY]Israeli Spies Caught Celebrating 9-11 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw]Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

They were only there to document "the event". :cool:

You'd like to think so, Governor Wallace.

:thup:

You took a literal American happening and then attached it to a Canadian because it's valid how?

Show the logic path...

You both have a similar capacity for self-rationalized segregation based on racist opinions.

Why do you think that your nationality makes you dissimilar when I'm pointing out your preference for racial intolerance rather than.. uh.. your homeland?

I guess the rope doesn't fall far from the maple tree, eh?

You both have a similar capacity for self-rationalized segregation based on racist opinions.

Why do you think that your nationality makes you dissimilar when I'm pointing out your preference for racial intolerance rather than.. uh.. your homeland?

I guess the rope doesn't fall far from the maple tree, eh

Crowstein?

So you can prove you have a bigoted mind. Good on you. :) But the proposal that these American Black laws apply to a Canadian has no side.

:p

Last edited:

Crowstein?

So you can prove your have a bigoted mind. Good on you. :) But the proposal that these American Black laws apply to a Canadian has no side.

:p

Felt the urge to edit your post to cry racism because we both know I have you pinned, EH?

:rofl:

clearly, you are not the brightest torch at the rally.

Felt the urge to edit your post to cry racism because we both know I have you pinned, EH?.

Pinned? You call a bigoted proposal a pin? Bigotry is not racism.

Truly you are a light head.

Felt the urge to edit your post to cry racism because we both know I have you pinned, EH?.

Pinned? You call a bigoted proposal a pin? Bigotry is not racism.

Truly you are a light head.

Definition of BIGOT
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

Bigot - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

:clap2:

maybe you should have edited that post.

profound.

lol.jpg

^Only a moron calls his own win Shogun. You may have it. :)

If Ropey had a rope and a few Jim Crowstien laws...

^ Know yourself bigot.

Again, you've totally missed the point I was making about state-based racism of the south and your promotion of the same in israel.....

...by bringing up Canadia.

but, that's ok little guy. Go ahead and scream antisemite. My work is done here.

:cool:

If Ropey had a rope and a few Jim Crowstien laws...

^ Know yourself bigot.

Again, you've totally missed the point I was making about state-based racism of the south and your promotion of the same in israel.....

...by bringing up Canadia.

but, that's ok little guy. Go ahead and scream antisemite. My work is done here.

:cool:

I said that you are a slurring bigot. I stand to that. I know you would like other openings but you've not got them.

Jim Crowstien is clearly a bigoted slur and your own words.

Last edited:
*edit*

You can stand by whatever burning cross you thin sheds the most light on your hooded eyesight, canadian.

*edit*

You can stand by whatever burning cross you thin sheds the most light on your hooded eyesight, canadian.

I thin?

Sup with that?

Missed the edit?

LOL
So you are saying that because I am a Jew there is a connection to this US slavery law?

Explain this one to me?

*edit*

I thin?

Sup with that?

Missed the edit?

LOL

oh noeeezZZ! a spelling errorzzz!!!

hey, it's cool. I made you reply twice in a frothing fit of rage so... Until you can semi-legally hang your ****** class go ahead and punch a few holes in the wall and kick a puppy. Your kind tend to enjoy pouncing on things that can't fight back.

:lol:

*edit*

I thin?

Sup with that?

Missed the edit?

LOL

hey, it's cool. I made you reply twice in a frothing fit of rage so... Until you can semi-legally hang your ****** class go ahead and punch a few holes in the wall and kick a puppy. Your kind tend to enjoy pouncing on things that can't fight back.

^^ Missed the edit?

Here you go:

So you are saying that because I am a Jew there is a connection to this US slavery law?

Explain this one to me?
Your kind tend to enjoy pouncing on things that can't fight back.

And you are clearly a bigot. Or gutless. Or both. :)

*edit*

I thin?

Sup with that?

Missed the edit?

LOL

Explain this one to me?

edited ANOTHER post, eh? tsk tsk tsk. Maybe you should take few breaths before rage-posting.

Before you climb upon your "i'm a victim jew" soap box let me point out that both YOU and Governor Wallace supported segregation for a population based on ethnicity, specifically, maintaining the PURITY of your favored race. Moreso, you both advocate the righteousness of that same PURER sample of the population to self-regulate legal standards which embed this segregation into state law. Do I really have to draw you a picture or is this where you vehemently search for a misspelled word?

:eusa_angel:

^You have a frothing bigotry.

Explain it. :p

I thin?

Sup with that?

Missed the edit?

LOL

^^ Missed the edit?

Here you go:

Explain this one to me?
Your kind tend to enjoy pouncing on things that can't fight back.

And you are clearly a bigot. Or gutless. Or both. :)

"Your Kind" meant "racist bastards who ironically support ethnicity based segregation".

But, don't let that keep you from crying antisemite!

I can see it now, "I'm a JOOO! the pavement is antisemitic because it skinned my kneeez when I fall down! Booohooo!"

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back