How Israel takes its revenge on boys who throw stones

Be careful what you say Val, you'll get barred for dissing Israel. Remember, only Israelis are allowed to ethnic cleanse an area or to maintain concentration camps. No one else, because as we all know, they were chosen by god! And not any god, YOUR GOD!!

:lol: Oh now you're a cross dresser....?

If you have nothing but lame insults, why don't you just sftu? :eusa_shhh:

It's not that I'm surprised, as it's been rather obvious for a while now... :cuckoo:

Be careful what you say Val, you'll get barred for dissing Israel. Remember, only Israelis are allowed to ethnic cleanse an area or to maintain concentration camps. No one else, because as we all know, they were chosen by god! And not any god, YOUR GOD!!

Who the fuck are you? Six posts and you're already telling people to SFTU!

:lol: Something tells me it's that same poster that was just banned a little while ago.

2875_view.jpg

Why? Who the fuck are you? Does no one have a comeback to my post other than stupidity? Wow, what an intelligent debate we're having.

Val, seriously, stfu for real. Sometimes it's better to stay silent and look the fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Why? Who the fuck are you? Does no one have a comeback to my post other than stupidity? Wow, what an intelligent debate we're having.

Val, seriously, stfu for real. Sometimes it's better to stay silent and look the fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Why not take it to the flame zone if you want to flap your gob!

Why not take it to the flame zone if you want to flap your gob!
Why not try to answer my first post with an intelligent answer? Because you can't?

Val, seriously, stfu for real.

Sometimes it's better to stay silent and look the fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Thanks for the pearls of wisdom. If you wanted to stay under the radar you shouldn't have made your first post to me like that, ya dummy.

Obvious puppet is obvious and wants to blame the world! Boo hoo. :eusa_boohoo:

Why you disagree with my posts that only people who diss israel gets banned? And that only israel is allowed to ethnic cleanse and put up apartheid walls?

Why you disagree with my posts that only people who diss israel gets banned? And that only israel is allowed to ethnic cleanse and put up apartheid walls?

I challenge what I think are biased views of Israel all the time and haven't been banned. Any criticism of Israel is not accepted well however and critics are immediately labeled as anti-semitic.

No one is being cleansed and there is no apartheid you fucking idiot.:cuckoo:

No cleansing? Then why not let the Palestinians the right of return if they weren't cleansed from where Israel is today?

What about the israeli wall to keep out an ethnic race?

No one is being cleansed and there is no apartheid you fucking idiot.:cuckoo:

No cleansing? Then why not let the Palestinians the right of return if they weren't cleansed from where Israel is today?

What about the israeli wall to keep out an ethnic race?

Do you even know what ethnic cleansing is? ethnic cleansing is when you try to wipe out an entire race of people, like the Turks did to the Armenians, like what Pol Pot did to his own people, what is going on in Israel is not ethnic cleansing there are Arabs who live in Israel, you really sound like you know less than zero about the situation and are just here to talk shit. And that wall is not there to keep Arabs out stupid, its there to stop suicide bombers and its working.

Do you even know what ethnic cleansing is? ethnic cleansing is when you try to wipe out an entire race of people, like the Turks did to the Armenians, like what Pol Pot did to his own people, what is going on in Israel is not ethnic cleansing there are Arabs who live in Israel, you really sound like you know less than zero about the situation and are just here to talk shit. And that wall is not there to keep Arabs out stupid, its there to stop suicide bombers and its working.
Jews, Zionists Behind
Armenian Genocide Holocaust

Armenian genocide was decided in August 1910 and October 1911, by a Young Turk committee composed entirely of displaced Balkan Jews in the format of a syncretist Jewish-Muslim sect which included Talaat, Enver, Behaeddin Shakir, Jemal, and Nizam posting as Muslims. It met in the Rothschild-funded Grand Orient loge/hotel of Salonika." Syncretism means a combination of different forms of belief or practice; masonism fits that description. As the masons started the 1897 revolution in France with the cry "liberty, fraternity, equality," Young Turks used the same slogan in their revolution of 1908.
Jews, Zionists Behind Armenian Genocide Holocaust

I challenge what I think are biased views of Israel all the time and haven't been banned.
Most probably because the result is a petty babbling drivel.
Any criticism of Israel is not accepted well however and critics are immediately labeled as anti-semitic.
More like clinically judophobic, of course.

but clearly anything remotely insinuating anything about Israel is wrong. They are a perfect country and have done it all by themselves. Made the desert bloom and everything. (and it's itty bitty and surrounded by millions of meanies.)

Forum List

Back