How It Works: A Muslim Rape Mob In Action (Video)

Sorry, I don't watch rapes.

I guess that gives you the opportunity to deny it happened. Out of sight, out of mind.
No, I'm not denying anything. I think posting a video of a rape of ANYONE male or female should not happen. EVER.

When there are so many that don't believe Muslims are like this and use then excuse of it's only a small percentage that make the rest look bad, they need to see that these are the kind that fly planes into buildings but the kind that work with your spouse, go to school with your kids, etc.

I believe public execution done in the proper way may help serve as a deterrent.

happening in some English speaking country , see the 'no smoking' sign in the video !!

You reap what you sow, feminists.
------------------------------ good , good post and reasoning and exactly what I was thinking . And wait until they start throwing homosexuals off roof tops Goose !!

When that happens, and people shouldn't think it can't, will those defending things like same sex marriage step up to protect homosexuals like they stepped up when it was politically expedient?

What? No woman deserves to be raped.

You're not funny, rape is very serious and nobody deserves it. If you think otherwise you may want to reevaluate your life

Ive been raped. I dont think its funny. I blame feminism.

I'm sorry it happened but put the blame where it belongs, on people that control themselves.

I guess that gives you the opportunity to deny it happened. Out of sight, out of mind.

What happened in Köln happened very much so, unfortunately, degenerate Muslim savages.

But this video in OP, this not Köln nor anywhere in Germany or EVEN anywhere in Europa.

So? This shit is happening in Germany and Europe, is it not?

This video is from Arab country. Not in Europa. OP title and video title not accurate.

happening in some English speaking country , see the 'no smoking' sign in the video !!

Look closely, top left hand corner.

Knowing how involved someone like me is in the whole Europa situation, from other things I've commented, I would think you would listen to me.

Then again, maybe you're enjoying fantasising or something?

You're not funny, rape is very serious and nobody deserves it. If you think otherwise you may want to reevaluate your life

Oh no, Great Goose, I feel not good and don't know what to comment to you :smiliehug:

I better delete the post. Not something one should share.

Oh no, Great Goose, I feel not good and don't know what to comment to you :smiliehug:

Okay yes.

I deleted my response also.

Welcome to Ignore.
--------------------- UH OH , looks like Lucy is mad and I sure don't know why , oh well , sorry to see it though . Hey Lucy , have you got Merkel doing your bidding yet or are your muslim brothers still flooding your country of Germany ??

Or maybe you're just an idiot afterall?
He is.

Yes, if when video starts, you keep watching top left hand corner, as crowd moves that way, without taking eye WHOLE TIME off top left hand corner, you'll see:

Arabic graffiti - No Smoking - beginning of No Smoking written in Arabic.

It's from some Arab nation during Arab Spring.

What happened in Köln happened very much so, unfortunately, degenerate Muslim savages.

But this video in OP, this not Köln nor anywhere in Germany or EVEN anywhere in Europa.

This is what happens when you're an educated person, you find the ORIGINAL posted more than TWO YEARS ago and it's in EGYPT:

Hey Steve McGarrett HERE'S THE ORIGINAL VIDEO

This is what happens when you're an educated person, you find the ORIGINAL posted more than TWO YEARS ago and it's in EGYPT:

Hey Steve McGarrett HERE'S THE ORIGINAL VIDEO
------------------------------- and coming to the West and Germany even if the description of Steves is wrong Lucy !!

Forum List

Back