How Jack Nicklaus became a Dishonored Employee in the Company He Founded

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
or...How Golfing Great Jack Nicklaus Was Duped by the Jew.

Always remember, the Jew cries out in pain as he stabs you in the back. This is a fine case

He has/had a really terrible lawyer that let him sign that deal.

I didn't read all of it, but I read enough to get the base facts.
Sad, really, really sad.

I've heard of many corrupt companies pulling this type of shit to gain control over another company or to just plain out take it over.

Jack should have filed suit against his lawyers for not relaying this to him. THEY were his guardians against crooked, underhanded scams............unless they were in on it. Which I assume they were since they didn't bother explaining it to Jack. They should have told him outright it was a loan, not a payment or benefit.

He needs to sue the lawfirm for that money and for the slander to his name and company.

This is why you NEVER GO PUBLIC and NEVER SELL PRIVATE SHARES!!!

If he wanted to keep the company in his family, he should have just bequeathed it to them.

The legal profession has done away with any moral standards at all. They stuff their own pockets, and that is all they concern themselves with.

• Banned
I didn't read all of it, but I read enough to get the base facts.
Sad, really, really sad.

I've heard of many corrupt companies pulling this type of shit to gain control over another company or to just plain out take it over.

Jack should have filed suit against his lawyers for not relaying this to him. THEY were his guardians against crooked, underhanded scams............unless they were in on it. Which I assume they were since they didn't bother explaining it to Jack. They should have told him outright it was a loan, not a payment or benefit.

He needs to sue the lawfirm for that money and for the slander to his name and company.

This is why you NEVER GO PUBLIC and NEVER SELL PRIVATE SHARES!!!

If he wanted to keep the company in his family, he should have just bequeathed it to them.
I totally agree! He should have just set up an estate for the kids.

Forum List

Back