How lack of regulations has helped the Texas Economy. Business is booming.

I'm saying that you can get just about any result you want in a "poll" by how you frame the poll question and how you conduct the poll. That's common sense, Russ! What part of it "Wow"s you?

I'm saying that you can get just about any result you want in a "poll" by how you frame the poll question and how you conduct the poll. That's common sense, Russ! What part of it "Wow"s you?
of course one can

but who is polling in that way? most credible polls tell how they conducted it

you appear to be saying absolutely nothing with so many words

of course one can

but who is polling in that way? most credible polls tell how they conducted it

you appear to be saying absolutely nothing with so many words
What I'm saying, Russ is that polls like the one R-Derp cited are usually done to make one side or the other appear to be stupid. It's done all the time and they have absolutely no validity at all. That goes for the polls that make liberals look stupid and the ones that make conservatives look stupid! It's nothing more than propaganda.

And Public Policy Polling is notorious for asking those types of questions meant to embarrass conservatives. They're also known for "weighting" their polls by the methodology that they use. In the 2016 elections those methods gave them results that were WAY off in a number of States!

So there's no zoning in Texas? Is that your claim, R-Derp? You get stupider by the day!
Wow, dum dum figured it out. And people have been saying you're stupid.

The weirdest images to come from Houston's lack of zoning laws

This is the blessing and curse of Houston's lack of zoning laws. Often, businesses and houses coexist on the same street.

Voters have elected to reject any efforts to pass zoning laws in Houston three different times in the past century. Today, Houston is the largest city in the country with no regulation.

This is the blessing and curse of Houston's lack of zoning laws.Often, businesses and houses coexist on the same street.

What else is new that Rderp.has never been more then 10 miles from where he was born, Uhm Rderp it has been that way for 100s of years , they are called mill his and other Nick names.it was because factory were built, no cars , so I he factory built homes around the plant.

Illinois has them also.

Forum List

Back