How lack of regulations has helped the Texas Economy. Business is booming.

What's funni are the Republicans right here on the USMB saying it's stupid to think that Houston doesn't have zoning laws and that people don't live next to dangerous chemical plants.

Then when find out they do and USMB Republicans insist it's not true and it's a lie.

See? Even they know it's wrong. They just don't want to believe Republicans could let that happen.

Then they try to blame the Democratic Mayor for what happened before.

It's like Republicans blaming Obama for what happened after Katrina. Obama didn't become president until years after Katrina. But that stop them? Guess not.

Are you smoking crack today? Who blamed Katrina on Obama? God, you're an idiot!!!
We reported here at NOLA.com in 2013 the results of a poll conducted by Public Policy Polling. When a pool of Republican primary voters in Louisiana was asked, "Who do you think was more responsible for the poor response to Hurricane Katrina: George W. Bush or Barack Obama?," 29 percent answered Obama.

Wait, you mean we can't blame Obama for Hurricane Katrina response?: Opinion

Some Trump supporters apparently think Obama was president during Hurricane Katrina

And you call me stupid you ignorant dumb fuk. In Louisiana, more Republicans think Obama is to blame than Bush.

I suppose stringent zoning laws and building regulations kept New York City from being flooded during Hurricane Sandy? What would have happened if Sandy had dropped 50 inches of rain in a couple of days instead of the much smaller amounts that it did? You think New York would have fared any better than Houston has?
Another ignorant dumb fuk post.

You are batting a thousand today, aren't you dunce?

It's not about the rain dum dum, it's about the chemical plants next to homes.

Your Right Not to Know About that Exploding Chemical Plant Near Houston

Texas lets companies keep chemical inventories secret, even when their plants become dangerous enough to evacuate the surrounding neighborhood.

In fact, ya dumb sh!t, those running the chemical plant refuses to say what chemicals were in the plant and Texas law backs them up.

How could you be so ignorant??????????????? You sit in front of the Internet. You could look up anything and instead, you practice ignorance? WTF is wrong with you???????

So there's no zoning in Texas? Is that your claim, R-Derp? You get stupider by the day!
Pretty much the reason Houston floods so often

Poor city planning, minimal zoning and building regulations

But, what the hell
Come to Texas, it is much cheaper

So I suppose it was a better situation in New Orleans...that had city planning, zoning and building regulations?
In fact, your ignorance is so over the top, you should apologize.

Go ahead. Act like a grown up.

Apologize.

Now!

So there's no zoning in Texas? Is that your claim, R-Derp? You get stupider by the day!

But, what the hell
Houston floods often because it's below sea level and it's built in the middle of a swamp. Zoning laws don't prevent flooding.

I suppose stringent zoning laws and building regulations kept New York City from being flooded during Hurricane Sandy? What would have happened if Sandy had dropped 50 inches of rain in a couple of days instead of the much smaller amounts that it did? You think New York would have fared any better than Houston has?
Another ignorant dumb fuk post.

You are batting a thousand today, aren't you dunce?

It's not about the rain dum dum, it's about the chemical plants next to homes.

Your Right Not to Know About that Exploding Chemical Plant Near Houston

Texas lets companies keep chemical inventories secret, even when their plants become dangerous enough to evacuate the surrounding neighborhood.

In fact, ya dumb sh!t, those running the chemical plant refuses to say what chemicals were in the plant and Texas law backs them up.

How could you be so ignorant??????????????? You sit in front of the Internet. You could look up anything and instead, you practice ignorance? WTF is wrong with you???????
If you look at it on Google maps you'll see that it's surrounded by a lot of empty space. The 1.5 mile evacuation was only because of the fumes from the trailers, which can drift for quite a long distance. There was no danger from an explosion to any of the nearest residential areas.

As always, you're spouting ignorance, Deany.

But, what the hell
Houston floods often because it's below sea level and it's built in the middle of a swamp. Zoning laws don't prevent flooding.
Yes they do

Amsterdam is below sea level and it does not flood......city planning

If you build below sea level and do not make accommodations for where the water will go, you should not be surprised when it floods

That is what is called city planning

But, what the hell
Yes they do

Amsterdam is below sea level and it does not flood......city planning

If you build below sea level and do not make accommodations for where the water will go, you should not be surprised when it floods

That is what is called city planning
Amsterdam has had numerous floods, many of the catastrophic.

You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

What "accommodations" should they have made for 54 inches of rain, cockroach? Big government morons like you are always claiming, after the fact, that government regulations could have prevented some disaster. Of course none of you ever proposed any such regulations before the disaster.

You're a bunch of buffoons.

What's funni are the Republicans right here on the USMB saying it's stupid to think that Houston doesn't have zoning laws and that people don't live next to dangerous chemical plants.

Then when find out they do and USMB Republicans insist it's not true and it's a lie.

See? Even they know it's wrong. They just don't want to believe Republicans could let that happen.

It's like Republicans blaming Obama for what happened after Katrina. Obama didn't become president until years after Katrina. But that stop them? Guess not.

Are you smoking crack today? Who blamed Katrina on Obama? God, you're an idiot!!!
We reported here at NOLA.com in 2013 the results of a poll conducted by Public Policy Polling. When a pool of Republican primary voters in Louisiana was asked, "Who do you think was more responsible for the poor response to Hurricane Katrina: George W. Bush or Barack Obama?," 29 percent answered Obama.

Some Trump supporters apparently think Obama was president during Hurricane Katrina

And you call me stupid you ignorant dumb fuk. In Louisiana, more Republicans think Obama is to blame than Bush.

Someone tweeting an angry response to Obama's response to Hurricane Sandy and calling it Hurricane Katrina only shows that she doesn't know the names of storms or simply misspoke.

Street polls asking people questions about current events or historic events only prove one thing and it's that a whole bunch of people in this country are oblivious to what's happening now and what's happened in the past.

I've never blamed Obama for Katrina. I have however CORRECTLY blamed Ray Nagin and Kathleen Blanco for much of the cluster f**k that Katrina became!

Don't think I haven't noticed that none of you Houston bashers answered my post about how New York City would fare if IT got over fifty inches of rain...despite all of their zoning laws and building regulations! What's the matter guys...when someone illustrates how ridiculous your claims are...you ignore what they say and change the subject?

Don't think I haven't noticed that none of you Houston bashers answered my post about how New York City would fare if IT got over fifty inches of rain...despite all of their zoning laws and building regulations! What's the matter guys...when someone illustrates how ridiculous your claims are...you ignore what they say and change the subject?
Show where chemical plants are in New York city. Go ahead. Show us.

Someone tweeting an angry response to Obama's response to Hurricane Sandy and calling it Hurricane Katrina only shows that she doesn't know the names of storms or simply misspoke.

Street polls asking people questions about current events or historic events only prove one thing and it's that a whole bunch of people in this country are oblivious to what's happening now and what's happened in the past.

I've never blamed Obama for Katrina. I have however CORRECTLY blamed Ray Nagin and Kathleen Blanco for much of the cluster f**k that Katrina became!
29% of Republicans misspoke? STFU T... Blossom.

Wow, dum dum figured it out. And people have been saying you're stupid.

The weirdest images to come from Houston's lack of zoning laws

This is the blessing and curse of Houston's lack of zoning laws. Often, businesses and houses coexist on the same street.

Voters have elected to reject any efforts to pass zoning laws in Houston three different times in the past century. Today, Houston is the largest city in the country with no regulation.

And that is the way the way the people of Houston want it.

You got a problem with that....get out your gun and we can settle it.

The state of Texas does not need morons like you telling them what to do.

So your solution is to get rid of all chemical plants? Where would the plastic cover for your iPhone come from?

So your solution is to get rid of all chemical plants? Where would the plastic cover for your iPhone come from?
Wow! What a reactionary post. Yours

29% of a bullshit street poll designed to get them that type of response! I could get the same results on just about any question simply by screening who I polled.

29% of a bullshit street poll designed to get them that type of response! I could get the same results on just about any question simply by screening who I polled.
so you are saying they screened who they polled? Wow!!!

Forum List

Back