How liberals are toning down the rhetoric

There's way more than that. I guess the Loosiana kid is locked up, aye?

There's a special kind of scum around there. I don't know how it was where you live, but a lot of them found their way here after dat storm.

A lot are still here, up the road. :rolleyes:

Not sure what kinda law they got in Loosiana, but I know they thought they could pull that mess here and failed.

Regardless of what one's role models and leaders say that may seem to advocate violent behavior, it's incumbent upon one to know better than to act upon those ostensible exhortations.

These animals should be locked up.

Assassination threats against Barack Obama
Then president Obama, to date recieved on average, 2-7 death threats a day....by the end of his term, he had recieved.....2,658 threats that were investigated by the SS....Barack Obama - Wikipedia

Try to stay on topic, racist.

Mike, how in the hell is showing you facts, racist? But since you went there, do tell me what was Obama's crime, other than being a black man?

• Banned

Then president Obama, to date recieved on average, 2-7 death threats a day....by the end of his term, he had recieved.....2,658 threats that were investigated by the SS....Barack Obama - Wikipedia

Mike, how in the hell is showing you facts, racist? But since you went there, do tell me what was Obama's crime, other than being a black man?

what part of "topic" did you not understand?

Last edited:
  • Banned
Regardless of what one's role models and leaders say that may seem to advocate violent behavior, it's incumbent upon one to know better than to act upon those ostensible exhortations.
thats' right. looks like we got a bunch of media fed fools that dont understand that.

Wikipedia?

snicker

Total sidestep though. Libs are an intolerant bunch, like spoiled babies. I hope they escalate the rhetoric into more action. Like always, it will have the opposite intended effect.

Have you inquired as to how many Trump gets a day? In this resist atmosphere I would imagine it surpasses that.

Hey good morning you awesome happy, kind group of righties....How does it feel being up there as the party of angels...

upload_2017-6-20_5-25-14.jpeg

Obviously no one is toning down the rhetoric.

Somehow people think screaming, attacking, insulting and lying will improve things.

One of these days someone will explain to me how they came to that particular conclusion.
Getting along is way overrated…

Wikipedia?

snicker

Total sidestep though. Libs are an intolerant bunch, like spoiled babies. I hope they escalate the rhetoric into more action. Like always, it will have the opposite intended effect.

Yaw kill me with this tough talk bullshit, please don't let Trumpmania get you mfs' killed. You have a few nuts out here on the left talking smack and all of sudden you bitches want a war.....a war that at any time if you whores were truly tough, could start any time, any where on any gvien day.....you don't need stupid mfs like this to get your courage up. So stop with the bullshit talk. Obama's life was threatened most of his presidency and I challenge you or any fuck nut out here to show proof were people on the left advocated a violence response to those attacks....I'll say it again, the real threat to this country is low life shit eating, dog smelling lice infected white mf's!!!!!!

Wikipedia?

snicker

Yaw kill me with this tough talk bullshit, please don't let Trumpmania get you mfs' killed. You have a few nuts out here on the left talking smack and all of sudden you bitches want a war.....a war that at any time if you whores were truly tough, could start any time, any where on any gvien day.....you don't need stupid mfs like this to get your courage up. So stop with the bullshit talk. Obama's life was threatened most of his presidency and I challenge you or any fuck nut out here to show proof were people on the left advocated a violence response to those attacks....I'll say it again, the real threat to this country is low life shit eating, dog smelling lice infected white mf's!!!!!!

Does your pussy hurt?

Wikipedia?

snicker

Does your pussy hurt?

Seriously Rustic, this is another attempt to distract while the GOP hides behind closed doors passing bills..
It is coming from a bunch of FAKE News Trolls..

The republicans Love to hate anything that is not white, male....

Wikipedia?

snicker

Hoping they escalate their rhetoric into actions that will marginalize the left even more is what you consider tough talk? Bush had a movie about his assassination. But I reject wikipedia as a reliable source for anything.

You accuse me of talking tough when you run your vile subhuman black blowhole with such carefree abandon?

Forum List

Back