How long before Republicans start talking about the need to move Left to stay competitive?

Slick Slade wants the US to go down in a blaze of Black Glory.
Is he black? The anti-white racism in this country is bringing us down fast. It’s so bad that the interpreter for the Lion King was fired because they wanted a black instead.

i‘m totally disgusted with how quickly the libtards are destroying our nation.

Is he black? The anti-white racism in this country is bringing us down fast. It’s so bad that the interpreter for the Lion King was fired because they wanted a black instead.

i‘m totally disgusted with how quickly the libtards are destroying our nation.
He posted a day or 2 ago he would be happy to see the US goes down in flames as long as Whitey goes down.

He posted a day or 2 ago he would be happy to see the US goes down in flames as long as Whitey goes down.
Wow. The venom-laced bigotry some blacks feel comfortable spewing while complaining that whites are racist.

They think whites are more likely to be sympathetic to their demands when they reveal that degree of hate toward whitey? Unreal.

Wow. The venom-laced bigotry some blacks feel comfortable spewing while complaining that whites are racist.

They think whites are more likely to be sympathetic to their demands when they reveal that degree of hate toward whitey? Unreal.
Don't get caught up in discussion with SlickSlade as he will never answer a question directly.

Depends on what part of it you’re talking about but sure, there’s gullible conspiracies in there as well. Why do you bring that up?
Because you were complaining that Republicans believe conspiracy theories while the biggest, most overblown conspiracy theory was the one Hillary helped fund - and you idiot libtards believed it.

BTW, is it true that you said you’d be happy if all whites were killed (in one form or fashion)?

I asked you that very question and you replied such a fate would make you very happy.
See ya!
Oh I seriously doubt I said that. I’d ask you to prove it with a quote but I’m guessing you jumped ahead of that with the “see ya” bail out.

BTW, is it true that you said you’d be happy if all whites were killed (in one form or fashion)?
That is absurd… of course I didn’t say that. But I guess we live in a time where people just make stuff up and others blindly believe it

Because you were complaining that Republicans believe conspiracy theories while the biggest, most overblown conspiracy theory was the one Hillary helped fund - and you idiot libtards believed it.
What the Dems did has nothing to do with my critiques on gullible MAGAs that push lies. Even if Dems did it too that doesn’t make it ok. you’re just trying to change the topic

Of course you do…and you see nothing wrong with 55 year old men smashing 16 year olds in states like Pennsylvania either do you? This is the result of a lack of moral compass.
Actually I do think it is wrong and I'm happy it is illegal. But I also recognize that a mature 16 year old can give consent, a 4 year old cannot.

Forum List

Back