How long before the left wing media blames guns?

Why don't they just blame their bad cop brothers who murdered that guy and caused all of this.
Ah there we go! Knew it was matter of time before a piece of shit blamed cops doing their jobs. Can always tell these retards from normal people bc NOTHING is ever the n!ggers fault it's always the white mans fault! Liberals are enemies of America and the should be executed publicly. One word that scares liberals and their ilk. RESPONSIBILITY

Who blamed an entire population? I did blame 3 N words

You blamed words? Then the word you're looking for, until they're identified, is "suspects."

Or every time some white guy shoots someone (or, in the interests of economy, several someones), can we blame you?
Every time "some white guy?"

Here we go again. This asswagon is more offended by me calling the 3 N words, N words than he is of the 3 N words killing cops.

That is his only issue. Me calling the N words, N words.

Instead of the N words?

How long will you blame an entire population for the actions of a few?

Can we blame you for dropping the bomb on Hiroshima? What about interning all those Japanese American citizens? Will you accept the blame for lynchings? How many slaves have you owned? If some white people did that, then by your "reasoning" all white people are responsible.

What about rape? You're male, aren't you? Most rapes are committed by men. How many would you like to be held responsible for?

how about blaming them for their insane rhetoric that gets people killed by christian extremists?

how about blaming their guy bush for ignoring every warning and allowing 3000 to die in NYC either due to his incompetence or his desire to have an excuse to start his two fraudulent wars. which actually did lead to destabilization of the US and bring is al q'ueda and ISIS.

loons.
Did this kunt just do the old but but but Christians and Boooooosh on a day where 3 filthy N words killed cops?

Holy shit

What is your solution to police brutality?

Police are following their training......if you dont like the results then change the training and regs.......btw why do vast majority end in acquittal

HUH?

Police are trained to ARBITRARILY kill suspects?

Can we blame you for dropping the bomb on Hiroshima? What about interning all those Japanese American citizens? Will you accept the blame for lynchings? How many slaves have you owned? If some white people did that, then by your "reasoning" all white people are responsible.

What about rape? You're male, aren't you? Most rapes are committed by men. How many would you like to be held responsible for?

how about blaming them for their insane rhetoric that gets people killed by christian extremists?

how about blaming their guy bush for ignoring every warning and allowing 3000 to die in NYC either due to his incompetence or his desire to have an excuse to start his two fraudulent wars. which actually did lead to destabilization of the US and bring is al q'ueda and ISIS.

loons.
Did this kunt just do the old but but but Christians and Boooooosh on a day where 3 filthy N words killed cops?

Holy shit

Police are following their training......if you dont like the results then change the training and regs.......btw why do vast majority end in acquittal

HUH?

Which of course is not what is happening

loons.

Holy shit

HUH?

Which of course is not what is happening

Why , is the death of a black. a minority or an "islamofascist" always appropriate?

/

Instead of the N words?

loons.

Holy shit

Dunno, but I bet this is your perfectly regressive solution:

I can tell you mine... Black people stop committing an absurd amount of crimes and resisting arrests. That works very well for every other race.

Face the fact, the black community has been shafted by this administration, lack of jobs, massive unemployment of black youths, dim outlook on the future, coupled with fanning racial divide and discontent, class envy, equates to violence. Good job Mr President, job well done, your social experiment failed, time for you and your theoretical minions to move on.

Instead of the N words?

loons.

Holy shit

I can tell you mine... Black people stop committing an absurd amount of crimes and resisting arrests. That works very well for every other race.

So you have EVIDENCE that Alton Sterling and Philando Castile were in the process of committing crimes?

/

loons.

Holy shit

So you have EVIDENCE that Alton Sterling and Philando Castile were in the process of committing crimes?

/

I don't know and neither do you, so shut the FUCK up.

Also, I never said police never act wrong. However, the hoards of criminals in the black community do so consistently. That is a much bigger issue. They kill many more black people than the cops ever have.

For all other races, the police brutality does not seem to be much of an issue, because their communities side with cops over criminals.

loons.

Holy shit

/

Also, I never said police never act wrong. However, the hoards of criminals in the black community do so consistently. That is a much bigger issue. They kill many more black people than the cops ever have.

All we know is Michael Brown was a fat fucking thug.

That is what we know. He also got exactly what he deserved. That is one example of things we know.

Holy shit

/

All we know is Michael Brown was a fat fucking thug.

That is what we know. He also got exactly what he deserved. That is one example of things we know.

The crazy BLMers still believe that the cop was in the wrong in the case. Thankfully we KNOW better.

N!gger in Louisiana had brandished weapon and being a multiple times convicted felon was not allowed do have a gun and then he not only fought with cops he was reaching for the pocket the gun was in

N!gger in Minnesota was reaching for his gun after being told not to reach for anything oh and he was a suspect in an armed robbery

loons.

Holy shit

/

For all other races, the police brutality does not seem to be much of an issue, because their communities side with cops over criminals.

Listen dingle berry

Why are police departments eager to get the latest military equipment but no so much for police body cams?

OP wonders how long it will take someone to blame guns so he bears them to the punch by blaming blacks et al.:2up:

N!gger in Louisiana had brandished weapon and being a multiple times convicted felon was not allowed do have a gun and then he not only fought with cops he was reaching for the pocket the gun was in

N!gger in Minnesota was reaching for his gun after being told not to reach for anything oh and he was a suspect in an armed robbery

Everybody shot by cops deserved it. None of the cops deserved it tho

loons.

Holy shit

/

actually we do know. alton sterling was committing the minor crime of selling bootleg DVD's which i'm pretty sure does not warrant the death penalty.

and philando castile was stopped for a tail light that went out. he never should have been shot.

and no, "police brutality" in other ethnic groups is not accepted because the community sides with the criminal and not the police. and until people like you have a serious discussion about race and policing then the problem of unarmed black men being murdered is never going to be resolved.

throwing up your hands and pretending there is not a problem is ignorant and short-sighted.

Forum List

Back