Zone1 How long before you think people will rise up against the government?

How long do you think it will take for people to actually rise up against corrupt government?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it really depends on Trump asking his violent supporters for their support again, and that is full of many variables.

There's no reason to think the American people have become energized enough to overthrow government for any other purpose.

And expressly on the question as it related to Trump, it would depend on Trump still having enough influence and support to cause his lieutenants to listen and obey.

A word of caution: Wouldn't it only take a few hundred thousand Maga's to lead the country into a revolution?

Precautions have been taken to make another coup attempt against government quite impossible, but there's nothing that can be done proactively to stop thousands of violent people with guns taking to the streets.

Is is all likely? I think Trump has learned his lesson but I wouldn't bet against a 'hail mary' attempt as he's going down.

I hope some of this can raise some other ideas on the possibilities?

Look at these posts by these USMB maggots. Lowest of the low. They will all have to be eliminated when it goes off. You cant work with Fools. even the worst trolling posters on Yahoo or GP are not rabid dogs like these clowns. They troll only for entertainment in most cases.

Conservatives in this country are sissy Girly Men
They talk a big game, but when push comes to shove they are too fat and stupid to ever leave their Double Wide

Well, it really depends on Trump asking his violent supporters for their support again, and that is full of many variables.

There's no reason to think the American people have become energized enough to overthrow government for any other purpose.

And expressly on the question as it related to Trump, it would depend on Trump still having enough influence and support to cause his lieutenants to listen and obey.

A word of caution: Wouldn't it only take a few hundred thousand Maga's to lead the country into a revolution?

Precautions have been taken to make another coup attempt against government quite impossible, but there's nothing that can be done proactively to stop thousands of violent people with guns taking to the streets.

Is is all likely? I think Trump has learned his lesson but I wouldn't bet against a 'hail mary' attempt as he's going down.

I hope some of this can raise some other ideas on the possibilities?
well, the right has the military, the police, and all the guns, the left has hollyloonies, trannies, perverts, and cannot determine which restroom to use, so it would be a very short war.

income taxes asshole, the bottom 50% pays zero the top 5% pay 40%. is that fair and equitable? all income levels pay sales taxes and other non-income taxes and the rich pay more because they buy more.

You do understand what “income” is and what happens if you are in the group that makes most the income

The Globalists are at open war with America: they used a bioweapon; we let them deprived us of Life, liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness; and they openly cheated in the tens of millions column in the USA and also in Brazil and Ukraine. The democrat Party has tried to assassinate a US Congressmen and SCOTUS justices, openly used the FBI to spy on a candidate and sitting President, treats parents speaking up at school Boards as domestic terrorists and the list goes on. Now they want a digital currency, social credit score and use technology to map our thoughts.

I've said before, this is the biggest pile of kindling in human history and will light of its own accord.

You do understand what “income” is and what happens if you are in the group that makes most the income
You stupid POS. You know ther is a minimum threshold + married joint deductions in play. Take your dumb ass & kill yourself yo worthless sack of shheeat.

They all need to slink off to Florida and Texas and secede.
Patience. Patience.

In the coming decades, there will be so much VIOLENCE and CORRUPTION and DISORGANIZATION in this changing nation that people in Florida and Texas and many other current states will secede.

And the armed forces at that time will have no stomach to stop them.

You're an idiot and parrot, and don't kniw shit about taxes. And nobody is paying '40%'; the top 5% pay less than 17% at most, and that's after a long long list of 'deductions' the bottom half will never qualify for, asshole licker.
and those evil deductions and loopholes were put in the tax code by the party that has controlled congress for most of the last 100 years-----------dems. and why are the loopholes in the tax code? to protect the dem donors and keep the money flowing to the crooked politicians in both parties.

and those evil deductions and loopholes were put in the tax code by the party that has controlled congress for most of the last 100 years-----------dems. and why are the loopholes in the tax code? to protect the dem donors and keep the money flowing to the crooked politicians in both parties.

They get in the code because REpublcians love them too, no matter who has the majority, dumbass. They found more than enough REpublcians to vote and pass Biden's massive Bills just by putting in a big handout to hedge funds and an 'accelerated depreciation' scam, so keep babbling like a loon while everybody else notes you're full of shit.

They get in the code because REpublcians love them too, no matter who has the majority, dumbass. They found more than enough REpublcians to vote and pass Biden's massive Bills just by putting in a big handout to hedge funds and an 'accelerated depreciation' scam, so keep babbling like a loon while everybody else notes you're full of shit.
I said both parties benefit from them, but the dems wrote them, that is a fact. they wrote them and then bitch about how unfair they are, its called hypocrisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back